Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Pter wrote: »
    Updated suspect list

Possibly good
    Everyone including me

Possibly bad
    Everyone but me

Seems like a pretty cool dude
    Also me

Have to say that I agree with all of the above. Pter does seem like a good chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

okay, nobody engaing in conversation, so ... gifs time...

91ZG.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I think we stopped weekend starts cause I was bollocksed drunk not seen it yet but it is quite so far.

FYP

FYP
    you didn't fix the 'quiet' bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

sKeith wrote: »
    so, monday moring we down to 29, then we lynch somebody, i8f that person not walker we down to 28.
    walker turns somebody, if that person is on a team, then we that person start giving up that team members names,
    and even if it wasn't on a team, they start giving up names, (do we trust that non origional walker? and start lynching on their word?)
    that gives us names for the next two lynches, then same happens again after that 2nd lynch.
    if the origioanl walker turns another and we havn't yet lynched that 2nd walker because we've been lynching the names they threw at us, then we have 20 people left in village and possibly 3 walkers now. and they are again giving us out names of who they say are baddie team 2, so we spend next two lynches lynching those names and then wee have 4 walkers but the death count should be reduced, if its not then we start killing the walkers giving us the names?

They may do I suppose, if they catch an evil team because the evil team will know one of their one has been turned and will almost certainly kill them next. If they turn someone not on a team though why would they give us a name?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

okay, nobody engaing in conversation, so ... gifs time...

91ZG.gif

f8eb389e9755eb1740468b49bf784f69.gif

Barney92 wrote: »
    They may do I suppose, if they catch an evil team because the evil team will know one of their one has been turned and will almost certainly kill them next. If they turn someone not on a team though why would they give us a name?
    so that they have the village lynching somebody else and not them.
    the-walking-dead-eugene-comes-clean.gif

sKeith wrote:
    you didn't fix the 'quiet' bit!

Meh I was focusing on the MJ is a boozehound aspect of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I have this game wrapped up I don't understand what i am myself so I can't give anything away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I think we stopped weekend starts cause everyone was bollocksed drunk :) not seen it yet but it is quite so far.
    That or it's normal minus necro.

The necro effect.

Hate twitches. You might need some electrolytes if hungover.

It's early so far Mick. I'm out tho after this for a bit, people are starting to get annoyed at me looking at me phone! :P

Also, on mobile so can't check but Necro is defo one of the mid post count posters so far if not in the top half of the table!!! :pac: :pac;

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote:
    I have this game wrapped up I don't understand what i an myself so I can't give anything away.

So there's something to understand eh?

jayo26 wrote: »
    I have this game wrapped up I don't understand what i am myself so I can't give anything away.

If you're a wolf, best to just tell us now. That's how the game works and all.

FYP

Andy and stoogie were drinking tooooooooooo. Humph..

I can assure you, I am not Q

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Lord TSC wrote: »

Here wolfy wolfy wolfy! C'mere wolfy wolfy wolfy!! :P have we tried this yet???

It's early so far Mick. I'm out tho after this for a bit, people are starting to get annoyed at me looking at me phone! :P

Also, on mobile so can't check but Necro is defo one of the mid post count posters so far if not in the top half of the table!!! :pac: :pac;

necro is in third place so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Agreed, as a new player it would be very uncool and wrong of him not to tell us if he were s baddie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wolf-animated-gif-8.gif

jayo26 wrote: »
    wolf-animated-gif-8.gif

tumblr_opyvibM3vZ1qzh561o6_500.gif

tumblr_opyvibM3vZ1qzh561o6_500.gif

Lordy, the newbie hunter!

finger.gif?w=650

• Advertisement

SK how do you know when the walker converts? I reread op there and its unclear to me.
    Also your paragon confused me so I put it in my do to pile for Romero as I'm wrecked

SK how do you know when the walker converts? I reread op there and its unclear to me.
    Also your paragon confused me so I put it in my do to pile for Romero as I'm wrecked

Ah fcuk off autocorrect wtf is a paragon even

After the lynch, i'll find it.. gemme a sec.

The Walkers: The living dead are here and their goal is to convert each and every person regardless of allegiance into one of them. They are all detectable by Seer with the exception of the original Walker and can convert anyone to join their group. Once converted he person loses all original power they had, if they were in any of the other teams they will loss access to their forums and join the walker forum. The walker team start with one single walker and they can recruit once every second turn at lynch time.

The Walkers: The living dead are here and their goal is to convert each and every person regardless of allegiance into one of them. They are all detectable by Seer with the exception of the original Walker and can convert anyone to join their group. Once converted he person loses all original power they had, if they were in any of the other teams they will loss access to their forums and join the walker forum. The walker team start with one single walker and they can recruit once every second turn at lynch time.

Ya I read that you said it's the first night that reads to me like it's night 2?

quick re-edit as something was pointed out.

so, monday moring we down to 26, then we lynch somebody, if that person not walker we down to 25.
    walker turns somebody, if that person is on a team (greater than a 1 in 3 chance of hitting a team member), then that person start giving up that team members names,
    and even if they weren't on a team, they start giving up names, (do we trust that non origional walker? and start lynching on their word?)
    that gives us names for the next two lynches, then same happens again after that subsequent 2nd lynch.
    if the origional walker turns another and we havn't yet lynched that 2nd walker because we've been lynching the names they threw at us, then we have 17 people left in village and possibly 3 walkers now. and they are again giving us out names of who they say are baddie team 2, so we spend next two lynches lynching those names and then we have 4 walkers but the death count should be reduced, if its not then we start killing the walkers giving us the names?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Wine is a terrible thing. And I have a twitchy eye. Happy Saturday! Lol this is why we don't start games on Saturday!

2 for 1 cocktails are even worse :(

I am feeling sick just scrolling through the thread here. May wait till tomorrow to read again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

It's grand I have a nagin an a bag of Skittles, we can get buzzed on sugar

I'll raise your bag of Skittles to a tub of Skittles.

Uriel. wrote: »
    I'll raise your bag of Skittles to a tub of Skittles.

I'll raise you a tub of skittles to some party skittles

• Advertisement

Are we talking to Mick now or to Romero, what exactly does Romero get out of this arrangement?

Advertisement