Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Loughc wrote: »
    #FFA2

Breakerjoe - went in hard on myself and Keith today. Posts have been flipping around all day. Accusing and deflecting all over the place. I do not trust him one bit.

P* - not adding too much on day one and his earlier refusal to do a FFA seemed odd.

Yoss - made up a role to save his wolf skin.

This is the kind of drivel inexperienced wolves come up with in FFAs. Maybe they are worth it after all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I feel on one side, he could have a backroom being the seer jnr, but he may not be joined by a seer in theory. Its possible.

I do think Yoss has a role, but Im thinking would the wolves not kill him if he was the seer jnr?

maybe they hedgedtheir bets and thought i might be protected so didnt bother.

maybe they believe me and would rather hunt active roles, rather than potential roles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Weakest FFA ever.

On BJ, What did he deflect exactly? When did he go "hard" on keith?

Yoss is bandwagoning

Yeah im not buying Yoss defence.

He is my current no.1

Followed by Molly and flushy

mt ffa thus far, no order:

1. duffman: voting for me cos he thinks i'm the walker. clearly not the case at all. this isnt a revenge vote, but a vote because his reasons make no sense.

2. skeith: same reason as above

3. loed. same as above

4. your voting me cos too many s's in my name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

#FFA2

Breakerjoe - went in hard on myself and Keith today. Posts have been flipping around all day. Accusing and deflecting all over the place. I do not trust him one bit.

P* - not adding too much on day one and his earlier refusal to do a FFA seemed odd.

Yoss - made up a role to save his wolf skin.

Ignore my name there for a second, the other 2 names on that are bandwagons.

Pstarr is getting a lot of bandwagons for no real reason and yoss is an easy target for wolves to place in an FFA.

My vote is for LoughC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Yeah im not buying Yoss defence.

He is my current no.1

Followed by Molly and flushy

What you have on molten and flush town?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Weakest FFA ever.

On BJ, What did he deflect exactly? When did he go "hard" on keith?

Yoss is bandwagoning

You and BJ are clearly on the same wolf team. So yea this FFA is useful. Both started accusing me around the same time almost like it was a planned attack.

Vote cast

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ignore my name there for a second, the other 2 names on that are bandwagons.

Pstarr is getting a lot of bandwagons for no real reason and yoss is an easy target for wolves to place in an FFA.

My vote is for LoughC

Good defence of your team mate p*

You and BJ are clearly on the same wolf team. So yea this FFA is useful. Both started accusing me around the same time almost like it was a planned attack.

Paranoid much? Your lame FFA now transitions into a lame defence.

Vote LoughC

• Advertisement

Vote LoughC

Lol. This is a planned attack. I am 100% not a wolf you are wasting your vote.

Vote LoughC

Beakerjoe I'd like to know your views on
    1. MJ
    2. Clone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

So I'm thinking for my #ffa2

Y0ss just because of what i perceived you to panic last night and claim a role and then voted for someone that was next in line on other people ffa list.

P* : because I think your doing a bit of shifting yourself.

Duffman : because I get a hunch about you but I could very well be wrong I'm trying to make what i can from posts.

On an offnote lads some of your arguments and debates and theories I really enjoy reading it's good fun.

Good defence of your team mate p*

I couldn't care about beakerjoe, but I happen to agree with him.

Dunno if im voting for you yet so you might be safe tonight but Your FFA smells of a wolf trying to bandwagon.

jayo26 wrote: »

Y0ss just because of what i perceived you to panic last night and claim a role and then voted for someone that was next in line on other people ffa list.

Duffman : because I get a hunch about you but I could very well be wrong I'm trying to make what i can from posts.

On an offnote lads some of your arguments and debates and theories I really enjoy reading it's good fun.

90s90s90s-com.gif

I couldn't care about beakerjoe, but I happen to agree with him.

Dunno if im voting for you yet so you might be safe tonight but Your FFA smells of a wolf trying to bandwagon.

What about Jayo’s FFA is that not bandwagoning too so? Why single me out?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Beakerjoe I'd like to know your views on
    1. MJ
    2. Clone

Whos Clone?

Mick, Ive nothing to think hes bad one way or the other.

He did seem quick to defend himself this morning regarding Tiggers list, but Its nothing to hang him with yet.

So because I think your suspect, that means Im a wolf. Tut tut.

I gave my reasons why i suspect you.

You call yourself a genuine NRV, but how am I to know that? You cant expect me or anyone to simply take you at your word. Sure isnt that what awolf might do?

And I gave my reasons why I thought you pushing was a bit wolfy.

There's no 'tit for tat' here, not at all. It's your persistence with me where everyone else seems to have recognised me for what I am which pricks my ears.

If some people hop onto your line of thinking and I get lynched tonight, an NRV will have been lost rather than a wolf. An NRV you pushed for the vote and raised suspicion about in multiple posts, despite my genuine protests. If that is your game, that would be a nice outcome for a wolf tonight and a great day's work.

Yes, a wolf would play the innocent card I'm sure and part with some words to explain that innocence. However, even with my limited understanding of the game mechanics, I reckon drawing all that attention to myself today would be a shít move for a wolf.

I could have ignored that first post which raised suspicion about me if I was actually a wolf, but I genuinely tried to quell that suspicion immediately for the good of the village.

LoughC, you seem panicked?

LoughC, you seem panicked?

And you ignored my question. Good teamwork lads.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »

well it was lucky i switced to drum from trit. trit was killed by the wolves, therefore most likely good. we still dont know the allegiance of drum, but he is more likely to be bad than trit.

i didnt panic. i thought about coming out for a while when i saw i was on ffa's, asked ecto for an update on the ffa to see where i stood. i was 2nd place with most 1st choices. i then decided to come out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Vote cast

Bit of a premature castulation you suffer from no?

What is the point of the FFA if we don't wait till results to cast our vote?

There's no 'tit for tat' here, not at all. It's your persistence with me where everyone else seems to have recognised me for what I am which pricks my ears.

If some people hop onto your line of thinking and I get lynched tonight, an NRV will have been lost rather than a wolf. An NRV you pushed for the vote and raised suspicion about in multiple posts, despite my genuine protests. If that is your game, that would be a nice outcome for a wolf tonight and a great day's work.

Yes, a wolf would play the innocent card I'm sure and part with some words to explain that innocence. However, even with my limited understanding of the game mechanics, I reckon drawing all that attention to myself today would be a shít move for a wolf.

I could have ignored that first post which raised suspicion about me if I was actually a wolf, but I genuinely tried to quell that suspicion immediately for the good of the village.

But everyone wants to appear like an NRV lad.

duffman, skeith and lord:

why do you think i'm the walker?

Bit of a premature castulation you suffer from no?

What is the point of the FFA if we don't wait till results to cast our vote?

I think Ive found a wolf Flushy. Thats why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

What about Jayo’s FFA is that not bandwagoning too so? Why single me out?

I dont think I'm bandwagoning at all I voted for y0ss last night and I said so this morning and I said why I did it. I'm only doing the ffa to give my opinions because people said the more opinions they have it helps.

well it was lucky i switced to drum from trit. trit was killed by the wolves, therefore most likely good. we still dont know the allegiance of drum, but he is more likely to be bad than trit.

i didnt panic. i thought about coming out for a while when i saw i was on ffa's, asked ecto for an update on the ffa to see where i stood. i was 2nd place with most 1st choices. i then decided to come out.

Ah yoss. Stop.

Thank **** I don't have a problem with Ss

I think Ive found a wolf Flushy. Thats why

You are wrong joe. Simple as pal.

Red dog.are you NRV?

• Advertisement

You are wrong joe. Simple as pal.

i think otherwise, your FFA made my mind up.

Its weak as fcuk. No opinions of your own, simple copy what others are doing.

Advertisement