Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

***FRIENDLY MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT***

Please remember to vote tonight, my paddle broke last night on the naughty duo so I'll be using this tonight on any non voters:

tumblr_o43e6jhRy71rgg4afo1_250.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Uriel. wrote: »
    Ah yoss. Stop.

Thank **** I don't have a problem with Ss

why? based on the fact trit was killed by the wolves, the chances of him being good are high.
    we dont know the allegiance of drum, but the chances of him being bad are higher than the chance of trit being bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    i think otherwise, your FFA made my mind up.

Its weak as fcuk. No opinions of your own, simple copy what others are doing.

BJ
    If you were the bodyguard would you have protected Tigger on night 1 or night 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Stop using WWE gifs Necro, there will be none left fro the WWE game

why? based on the fact trit was killed by the wolves, the chances of him being good are high.
    we dont know the allegiance of drum, but the chances of him being bad are higher than the chance of trit being bad

We've no idea. Trit could have bn wolf team 2. Drummy could have been the seer

• Advertisement

BJ
    If you were the bodyguard would you have protected Tigger on night 1 or night 2?

I dont know if Id protect him at all.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

i think otherwise, your FFA made my mind up.

Its weak as fcuk. No opinions of your own, simple copy what others are doing.

And everyone else isn’t? Weak excuse for you and p* to team up on me.

I dont know if Id protect him at all.

Why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Wait what now? You're adding 2 and 2 and getting 7 here.
    I think there's a good chance that trit was bad and targeted by the other wolves. I don't see how being targeted would mean anything for his alignment, except obv that he wasn't on the team that targeted him.

Loughc wrote: »
    And everyone else isn’t? Weak excuse for you and p* to team up on me.

Ive given my reasons for wanting vote for you, others can see your weak FFA and while you may not die tonight I will be voting for you unless you can convince me otherwise

You have no real reasons for voting in your FFA that havent been copied by others, how about having an original thought.

How about give me more reasons behind your FFAs. Pstarrs is lame, its literally following the crowd, as is Yoss. And me because I suspected you. Very very weak.

Vote LoughC everybody.

• Advertisement

Why?

Not sure if he was good or bad.

mandymandymandy-danger-zone.jpg

Not sure if he was good or bad.

Deep.

Deep.

Well, reading back I wouldnt have protected him over anyone else. It would have been a stab in the dark if I was BG.

I could see value to protecting Tigger but he could have easily been a wolf or a walker, so I wouldnt have protected him over anyone else without good reason.

What about you?

If someone could put up a latest post count that would be really helpful and I'd very appreciative of that person when handing out the chocolate fudge brownies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

well it was lucky i switced to drum from trit. trit was killed by the wolves, therefore most likely good. we still dont know the allegiance of drum, but he is more likely to be bad than trit.

i didnt panic. i thought about coming out for a while when i saw i was on ffa's, asked ecto for an update on the ffa to see where i stood. i was 2nd place with most 1st choices. i then decided to come out.

tumblr_mhx7z8ehoe1s5w9a4o1_500.gif

But everyone wants to appear like an NRV lad.

I get that, but since I'm new i thought I'd try an unusual tactic and see how it went - total honesty. I see now that it mightn't work as easily as I first thought.

At this stage though, I seem to be doing more harm than good with my genuine words as far as some posters are concerned.

I think Beaker is going a little hard today on some posters. One of whom I happen to know he is wrong about.

Two things could be happening here for me 1) Beaker is a fellow NRV but just can't shake the hunch that despite zero other evidence, my protesting is a bit too wolfy. or 2) Beaker is a wolf trying to drum up fire under any non-wolf who gives him an inch of rope to hang themselves with.

Whatever it is, I know I'm not a wolf.

All that said, I can see why he was drawn to the first post he quoted me on, But I've explained that post since, and a whole lot more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

If someone could put up a latest post count that would be really helpful and I'd very appreciative of that person when handing out the chocolate fudge brownies.

So you put up a post asking for a post count just so you wouldn't be In the bottom few ;)

Does post counts really mean anything? I mean if people are working or whatever they not gonna be posting.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sKeith 186
    Uriel. 157
    y0ssar1an22 141
    Pter 100
    Loughc 85
    Tigger 82
    MicksJaguar 80
    Triceratops Ballet 76
    Barney92 70
    Lord TSC 65
    Guffy 63
    The_Valeyard 58
    patrickSTARR 58
    mahamageehad 57
    Drumpot 53
    beakerjoe 52
    partyjungle 49
    Mollyb60 48
    Necrominus 46
    tritium 45
    Kolido 45
    Ectoplasm 44
    Strawberry Milkshake 37
    MrsFlushdraw 32
    crosstownk 31
    duffman13 28
    Stu Redman 25
    jayo26 18
    destroyer 16
    Jayop 12
    Amandadon 10
    sofireland 8

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I get that, but since I'm new i thought I'd try an unusual tactic and see how it went - total honesty. I see now that it mightn't work as easily as I first thought.

At this stage though, I seem to be doing more harm than good with my genuine words as far as some posters are concerned.

I think Beaker is going a little hard today on some posters. One of whom I happen to know he is wrong about.

Two things could be happening here for me 1) Beaker is a fellow NRV but just can't shake the hunch that despite zero other evidence, my protesting is a bit too wolfy. or 2) Beaker is a wolf trying to drum up fire under any non-wolf who gives him an inch of rope to hang themselves with.

Whatever it is, I know I'm not a wolf.

All that said, I can see why he was drawn to the first post he quoted me on, But I've explained that post since, and a whole lot more.

Share with the group

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Share with the group

Presumably he means himself? :p

Well, reading back I wouldnt have protected him over anyone else. It would have been a stab in the dark if I was BG.

I could see value to protecting Tigger but he could have easily been a wolf or a walker, so I wouldnt have protected him over anyone else without good reason.

What about you?
    No I wouldn't have protected clubbie. I'd have given It quite a lot thought though. I just don't think I would have stepped over the line to do it though. I'm not sure about night 1 tbh. It'd probably be a shot in the dark a bit like your goodself there. Night 2 though, tonight I'd go a bit further with my thought processes. Funnily I'd probably protect either red dog or very strangely perhaps even yoss for very tactical reasons. But it would depend. I'm not prepared to say too much more as I'm following an active line of inquiry.

But thank you bj for engaging in this discussion you have been relegated one position and I've removed the millhouse poster from my wall.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necrominus 46

This will not suffice. To the gif machine!

giphy.gif

Help me then Stu, help me, enlighten me a bit. Who am I wrong about?

jayo26 wrote: »
    So you put up a post asking for a post count just so you wouldn't be In the bottom few ;)

Does post counts really mean anything? I mean if people are working or whatever they not gonna be posting.

In the bottom few what?

I want to see who is village dead weight.
    Get thee back to the test tube clonie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman, skeith and lord:

why do you think i'm the walker?

I think your bad based on the reveal you made last night. I feel it was a panic move as you needed to stay alive (if your a walker) till tonight's lynch. You might be a wolf but I feel if you were your teammates would have advised you not to make a panic move or you may not have consulted anyone.

You were on my radar but I wasn't going to and didn't vote for you last night. Your still on my list, you might not like or agree with my reasoning but I'm not gonna bow to your "demand" for me to remove you from my list. You feel dodge to me based on the reveal and your other posts haven't made me feel better. You've been mentioned in a few FFAs and your scrambling again tonight. I'm still looking elsewhere and I still have others I'm suspicious but your scrambling feels desperate

Share with the group

Me! I'm not a wolf. I've been trying to share that the whole day! See those 25 posts beside my name on the overall post count for players? about 18 of them are me trying to share with the group :pac:

duffman13 wrote: »
    I think your bad based on the reveal you made last night. I feel it was a panic move as you needed to stay alive (if your a walker) till tonight's lynch. You might be a wolf but I feel if you were your teammates would have advised you not to make a panic move or you may not have consulted anyone.

You were on my radar but I wasn't going to and didn't vote for you last night. Your still on my list, you might not like or agree with my reasoning but I'm not gonna bow to your "demand" for me to remove you from my list. You feel dodge to me based on the reveal and your other posts haven't made me feel better. You've been mentioned in a few FFAs and your scrambling again tonight. I'm still looking elsewhere and I still have others I'm suspicious but your scrambling feels desperate

Hi Duffman.
    Quick question for you. If you were seer who would you peek tonight?

Help me then Stu, help me, enlighten me a bit. Who am I wrong about?

Me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

We've no idea. Trit could have bn wolf team 2. Drummy could have been the seer

i know we have know idea, but would you agree that what i am saying makes sense?

2 possible bad roles for trit: wolf team a, walker
    3 possible bad roles for drum: wolf team a, wolf, team b, walker

Advertisement