Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

It's very quiet in here considering how close to the vote it is.
    @Ecto, any chance of getting those FFAs or will I go back and grab em?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Wait what now? You're adding 2 and 2 and getting 7 here.
    I think there's a good chance that trit was bad and targeted by the other wolves. I don't see how being targeted would mean anything for his alignment, except obv that he wasn't on the team that targeted him.

see my reply to uriel. higher chance of drum being bad than trit

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm taking notes on this attempt to wagon onto Lough. Its super flimsy, and making me wonder if its more deflections tonight. A good old bandwagon attempt at this time of the day is super clumsy, gaining no traction....and I feel there should be a few names you'd be trying it on with more success than on Lough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

#FFA 2

Yoss - the role claim last night, I feel the app seer would have been a role mentioned in the OP.

Mick - call it a hunch, still feel he was involved in Tiggs munch

Cross - unfortunate random vote last?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hi Duffman.
    Quick question for you. If you were seer who would you peek tonight?

Probably sKeith based on him being in my list for two days on the trot, feel like I'd like to draw a line under him one way or the other. Yoss possibly aswell but I've not put too much though into it. What about yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

I'm getting what people are saying about yoss that the role claim was so bad he can't be a wolf. But I feel like he is in some group may that be good or bad but the role he claimed is suspicious and I can't shake that off. So for the vote tonight it has to be him. I just hope hes bad but it's all I have.

see my reply to uriel. higher chance of drum being bad than trit

Yeah but considering I have said numerous times why I think Drum was a NRV, I'm not buying that he was bad. Yes, statistically it's more likely Drum was bad but based on reading the thread and playing the game I believe there;s a good chance that Trit was bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

It's very quiet in here considering how close to the vote it is.
    @Ecto, any chance of getting those FFAs or will I go back and grab em?

I have it ready to go. I said 7.30 deadline so waiting for last few

duffman13 wrote: »
    I think your bad based on the reveal you made last night. I feel it was a panic move as you needed to stay alive (if your a walker) till tonight's lynch. You might be a wolf but I feel if you were your teammates would have advised you not to make a panic move or you may not have consulted anyone.

You were on my radar but I wasn't going to and didn't vote for you last night. Your still on my list, you might not like or agree with my reasoning but I'm not gonna bow to your "demand" for me to remove you from my list. You feel dodge to me based on the reveal and your other posts haven't made me feel better. You've been mentioned in a few FFAs and your scrambling again tonight. I'm still looking elsewhere and I still have others I'm suspicious but your scrambling feels desperate

of course i'm scambling. i'm currently a nrv, with the potentail to be the seer., and looking like i'm gonna get lychned.

you think i'm the walker. why would the walker try to gain any attention on night 0? it doesnt make sense.
    you probablry wont change your mind, but do you really think this is how i would have played it if i was the walker?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I have it ready to go. I said 7.30 deadline so waiting for last few

Ah ok perfect thanks! I keep forgetting that I'm an hour ahead of ye and though we were in the final hour!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

There are a number of people I've been looking at and thinking about today; Uriel, crosstown, Loughc, P*, BJ. I'm leaving Stu and Yoss off my list because I think there's more to be gained from leaving them alive overnight and dealing with it tomorrow. Also I'm leaning towards believing both of them for different reasons.

Ok my #FFA2 is as follows:
    Pter - former modfriend #1. was on my list yesterday. Has been very quiet today and is only back online now and making a lot of noise. Still isn't sitting right with me.
    Uriel - former modfriend #2. Did a lot of ****posting at me this morning for no apparent reason. May have tried a claim but didn't mention it again which is giving me pause. Not sure about this but I'm willing to roll the dice on it.
    Crosstown - Weak reason for voting yesterday and it was terribly coincidental that he went with the guy who ended up being lynched. Don't really believe him and he hasn't given us anything better to go on. We could have our quiet wolf here.

P* would actually be my reserve number 4. The FFA thing today really seemed off to me. A quick flip on whether he was going to do one or not seemed to me like he actually doesn't want to do one but was told in his backroom to back down on the argument with Pter.

(Loughc - Removed from yesterdays list because I think it's more likely there's a wolf in one of the 4 people above.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Mick, sofireland, Molly, Cross, Vale and Strawbs

These are the ones I've no FFA for. If you want to post one, do it in next 10 mins please!

Just reached the last post since the last time I'd reached the last post. Sped read a bit though.

#FFA2

Aman dun dun dunnnn - this ones for the walker more than the wolf. Not much to say about anything just keeping their head above the water. Kinda what we've all been saying a walker would do.

Urine - has stayed well clear of me. When mamma and TB have brought up the wwtbaww convo not once did he interject and say "the girls are right, strawbs, I wasn't the first to mention it". Strange to keep so much distance.

Valeyard - wants to feel included so you wish is my command. And I don't really have a third anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Mick, sofireland, Molly, Cross, Vale and Strawbs

These are the ones I've no FFA for. If you want to post one, do it in next 10 mins please!

Cheers dude, nice to.be noticed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Also Loughc is there a reason why I can't search for your posts in this thread? Is it something modly I'm not getting? I just get an invalid result when I search.

duffman, skeith and lord:

why do you think i'm the walker?

once again guys

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Also Loughc is there a reason why I can't search for your posts in this thread? Is it something modly I'm not getting? I just get an invalid result when I search.

Should be no reason why you can’t. There’s nothing I’m doing my end to stop it. I’m an open book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Just reached the last post since the last time I'd reached the last post. Sped read a bit though.

#FFA2

Aman dun dun dunnnn - this ones for the walker more than the wolf. Not much to say about anything just keeping their head above the water. Kinda what we've all been saying a walker would do.

Urine - has stayed well clear of me. When mamma and TB have brought up the wwtbaww convo not once did he interject and say "the girls are right, strawbs, I wasn't the first to mention it". Strange to keep so much distance.

Valeyard - wants to feel included so you wish is my command. And I don't really have a third anyway.

I could hug you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Probably sKeith based on him being in my list for two days on the trot, feel like I'd like to draw a line under him one way or the other. Yoss possibly aswell but I've not put too much though into it. What about yourself?

Yoss would be my obvious choice followed by an outside punt on dog

#FFA2

Hahaha

I literally posted my original post about the wolf picks earlier for a frame of reference. Of course I wouldn't engage further it's a most ridiculous reason for a vote ever.

• Advertisement

so for 1 last time:

i am eugene the apprentice seer.

if hershal dies/is converted/modkilled i will be allowed peek 1 player per night and will be told if they are evil or not, with the exception of the guys specified in the op. i will also have my own backrrom.

i havent asked if i get the knowledge of original seer.

so for 1 last time:

i am eugene the apprentice seer.

if hershal dies/is converted/modkilled i will be allowed peek 1 player per night and will be told if they are evil or not, with the exception of the guys specified in the op. i will also have my own backrrom.

Are you feeling the heat?

Are you feeling the heat?

i think i'm fooked regardless, but yes i am.

i think i'm fooked regardless, but yes i am.

If you are Eugene this makes me sad.
    BJ you know what you have to do if yoss survived the lynch. I've explained it already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

why haven't you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

once again guys

I responded, I know you don't like my theory but that's what I think, I feel the reveal was weak, sorry but putting yourself out there as a role no one can verify just seems dodge tbf. I know you did an FFA but if you were to not include people who've accused you then who do you think is dodge? It's after half 7 so just an unofficial list of people you think are suspicious and some reasons?

If you are Eugene this makes me sad.
    BJ you know what you have to do if yoss survived the lynch. I've explained it already.

Ah come on Uriel, what the hell is this???! Isn't this the second time you've hinted at a role? Might just drop pstarr from my FFA and add you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

once again guys

I don't think you're the walker, in terms of "yes, he's 100% the walker"

I feel there's more evidence to suggest your evil that just about anyone else here. Not just with your role claim but your general posting attitude over the 24 hours since (you've been antagonistic in a massively unhelpful way over the entire day). You have, at every turn, taken the most wolfy action possible, and while with others I'm 50/50 at best, I feel more confident in saying you're a bad guy than I am anyone else.

I also don't know if this is meta or not, but I don't see why Eugene would be the designation for a back up to Hersel, as the two characters had NO interaction with each other in the show. I'd have had an easier time going with that if you had said Maggie or Beth, one of Hersel's daughters, or just a character related to Hersel's arcs at all...

why haven't you?

no need yet, plus i'm sure i'd find out if the unthinkable happended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

oh btw Y0ss, in response to your query about my reasoning for you, I know you claimed apprentice seer, I said seer as I was drawing a parallel to a well work path of panic claims

Advertisement