Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

duffman13 wrote: »
    I responded, I know you don't like my theory but that's what I think, I feel the reveal was weak, sorry but putting yourself out there as a role no one can verify just seems dodge tbf. I know you did an FFA but if you were to not include people who've accused you then who do you think is dodge? It's after half 7 so just an unofficial list of people you think are suspicious and some reasons?

i said its not revenge voting. its your (3 of ye) illogical reason for voting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

#FFA2 Results

Player #FFA2
    1. Skeith PatrickStarr destroyer Yosser
    2. Mrsflushdraw Yosser Uriel Cross
    3. Pter Yosser Cross Uriel
    4. Triceratops Ballet Yosser Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm PatrickStarr Yosser Mahama
    7. Beakerjoe LoughC StuRedman Ectoplasm
    8. y0ssar1an22 duffman sKeith LordTSC
    10. Amandadon sKeith Yosser StuRedman
    11. Barney92 MrsFD Cross Loughc
    12. jayo26 Yosser PatrickStarr Duffman
    13. Stu Redman Yosser LordTSC Amandadon
    14. Lord TSC Yosser Cross BeakerJoe
    17. Uriel Cross PatrickStarr Yosser
    19. Molly Pter Uriel Cross
    20. Destroyer Yosser Vale Cross
    21. Kolido  Yosser Mick Cross
    22. Loughc BeakerJoe PatrickStarr Yosser
    23. mahamageehad sofireland sKeith PatrickStarr
    25. partyjungle Yosser Uriel
    27. Strawberry Milkshake Amandadon Uriel Vale
    28. patrickSTARR Mick Yosser StuRedman
    29. duffman13 Yosser sKeith Cross

FINAL TALLY

Yosser 16
    Cross 9
    PatrickStarr 6
    Uriel 6
    sKeith 4
    StuRedman 3
    LordTSC 2
    LoughC 2
    BeakerJoe 2
    Mick 2
    Duffman 2
    destroyer 1
    Mahama 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    MrsFD 1
    Amandadon 2
    Pter 1
    Vale 2
    sofireland 1

If you spot any mistakes let me know asap!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I don't think you're the walker, in terms of "yes, he's 100% the walker"

I feel there's more evidence to suggest your evil that just about anyone else here. Not just with your role claim but your general posting attitude over the 24 hours since (you've been antagonistic in a massively unhelpful way over the entire day). You have, at every turn, taken the most wolfy action possible, and while with others I'm 50/50 at best, I feel more confident in saying you're a bad guy than I am anyone else.

I also don't know if this is meta or not, but I don't see why Eugene would be the designation for a back up to Hersel, as the two characters had NO interaction with each other in the show. I'd have had an easier time going with that if you had said Maggie or Beth, one of Hersel's daughters, or just a character related to Hersel's arcs at all...

would a wolf really act this way?

I don't think you're the walker, in terms of "yes, he's 100% the walker"

I feel there's more evidence to suggest your evil that just about anyone else here. Not just with your role claim but your general posting attitude over the 24 hours since (you've been antagonistic in a massively unhelpful way over the entire day). You have, at every turn, taken the most wolfy action possible, and while with others I'm 50/50 at best, I feel more confident in saying you're a bad guy than I am anyone else.

I also don't know if this is meta or not, but I don't see why Eugene would be the designation for a back up to Hersel, as the two characters had NO interaction with each other in the show. I'd have had an easier time going with that if you had said Maggie or Beth, one of Hersel's daughters, or just a character related to Hersel's arcs at all...

i watch the show. i know eugene was a turncoat. so would i really pick him if i was a bull$hitting wolf?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

i watch the show. i know eugene was a turncoat. so would i really pick him if i was a bull$hitting wolf?

I'm not saying your plan made any sense....

• Advertisement

I'm not saying your plan made any sense....

it wasnt a plan. it was the truth cos i thought i would be lynched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

So we're going with one of Yoss, Cross or P*?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Right. Here's what I think at the moment.

I'm not convinced of the Yosser thing. In fact I don't buy it at all right now. I won't be voting for him.

I'll be voting for Petr. There's something very suss about the following sequence. I'll try elaborate a bit.

Here's Petr's FFA from earlier. He takes an easy option and sticks me in for being inactive and then adds the back room comms thing. Yeah, whatever.
    Pter wrote: »
    #FFA2

1. Yoss for being a bold wolf claiming a role he shouldn't. And not contributing to the village.

2. Cross for being inactive, whether for a good reason or not. And not Contributing to the village. Also the backroom comms thing didn't seem like bad wording. It felt like a slip.

3. Uri for starting flame wars all morning. Gone quiet this afternoon but the main protagonist and seems to be going after people (eg Molly) without much cause.

The only new one there is cross from this afternoon's discussion. The other two are as I said earlier yesterday and this morning.

Then Molly arrives with a bit os sense and clearly she sees what I was trying to say.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Just popping in to keep up with the thread before I head home. Won't have my FFA ready till at least 7.
    I'm just not sure about cross. I feel like a wolf would have a better excuse than 'meh' for our questions.

Then, as I become more prevalent on FFAs, Petr tells Molly that she's suss for think as she did above. It appears to me as if he's trying to indicate to Molly that she's suspicious now in the hope she'll change her mind and get on board.
    Ah Molly that is suss as fcuk. Popping in to say your FFA will be late and that you think cross is clear on a hunch? Come on now.....you are making my reason for naming uri look like she!t

It look real wolfy to me. So I'll vote Petr.

My next choice would be Uriel but that's more of hunch. I can't put my finger on it but he's coming across real dodgy - I'm not sure if it's posting style or what - it's just making me uneasy.

If anyone has any reason to think that I'm wrong about Petr then please tell me (no Russians need reply :) ).

FWIW, I'm not trying to save my own skin, I'm just an NRV and like I said earlier, lynching me will help the wolves but at least it will protect a roled player.

Carry on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mollyb60 wrote:

Uri is on 6 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Right. Here's what I think at the moment.

I'm not convinced of the Yosser thing. In fact I don't buy it at all right now. I won't be voting for him.

I'll be voting for Petr. There's something very suss about the following sequence. I'll try elaborate a bit.

Here's Petr's FFA from earlier. He takes an easy option and sticks me in for being inactive and then adds the back room comms thing. Yeah, whatever.

Then Molly arrives with a bit os sense and clearly she sees what I was trying to say.

Then, as I become more prevalent on FFAs, Petr tells Molly that she's suss for think as she did above. It appears to me as if he's trying to indicate to Molly that she's suspicious now in the hope she'll change her mind and get on board.

It look real wolfy to me. So I'll vote Petr.

My next choice would be Uriel but that's more of hunch. I can't put my finger on it but he's coming across real dodgy - I'm not sure if it's posting style or what - it's just making me uneasy.

If anyone has any reason to think that I'm wrong about Petr then please tell me (no Russians need reply :) ).

FWIW, I'm not trying to save my own skin, I'm just an NRV and like I said earlier, lynching me will help the wolves but at least it will protect a roled player.

Carry on.

Hahaha Pter is real suss so dodgy with his voting choice La La La. Ps. I'm suss of Uriel. Don't know why... Just a hunch... Bad feeling guys real bad tingles in my toes.

Cross you're way better than this.

• Advertisement

Uri is on 6 too.
    Oh he is too. I just looked at the top 3.
    Hmm. So one of those 4 then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Mollyb60 wrote: »

I'm voting on gut on someone from my FFA. Prelim vote in now. I think P* is a convenient wagon that came out of nowhere. It's interesting that Uriel got so many votes, need to check more of his stuff.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Oh he is too. I just looked at the top 3. Hmm. So one of those 4 then?

I had voted yoss earlier based on his actions before and after his reveal. So if anyone wants to know, there you go.

Jesus I was happier and more confident about the vote last night than I am tonight. I haven't a clue. I keep flip flopping in my head over whether to believe people or not. GAH! Damn you paranoia!

crosstownk wrote:
    If anyone has any reason to think that I'm wrong about Petr then please tell me (no Russians need reply ).

I'm aware you don't want me responding but that's the base of your suspicion. Like have you gone through all of my posts to verify, or are you throwing this out there to see what sticks. Or is it revenge really? I stand by my full post history and what I've done thus far.

I'm voting on gut on someone from my FFA. Prelim vote in now. I think P* is a convenient wagon that came out of nowhere. It's interesting that Uriel got so many votes, need to check more of his stuff.

G-had. Most importantly when I'm dead and priest reveals my village aligned role think carefully.

Dismiss votes and musings by Molly and cross.
    Cross is trying to save his skin a bit so will naturally pick high voted player.

Molly just reacted bad to getting her cage rattled today. It's natural enough for some to immediately strike back. No issue there.

On other hand:
    TB has a most ridiculous reasoning for voting me, either a foolish blind Villager who has managed to get herself stuck in a rut, or a cunning wolf.

Pter again with the silly reasons.

Partyjungle most suss of all... Hide in the wagon. Numbers but goes further and makes up a reason that doesn't exist at all. I challenged him on this today and he hasn't replied or provided the evidence he claims to have.

Finally
    Strawberry, uses TBs most ridiculous reason as her only reference point. Ne're a unique thought. Wagon vote at its finest

That is all

I'm starting to feel less sure about Yossar's guilt. I might hold off voting for him tonight, see if he survives and if we can make the situation any clearer in the aftermath tonight or tomorrow.

Something is incredibly fúcky on a few fronts in Yossar's situation, but I don't think all those fronts necessarily are against him.

I can't help but feel that last night would be an outright shít move if he was a wolf. Unless he wants to hide in plain site of course.

Are we about to lynch possibly another villager?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hahaha Pter is real suss so dodgy with his voting choice La La La. Ps. I'm suss of Uriel. Don't know why... Just a hunch... Bad feeling guys real bad tingles in my toes.

You've illustrated what I was trying to say.

Thanks.

Uriel, why are you revealing now? Do you think you're getting strung up now?

Uriel, why are you revealing now? Do you think you're getting strung up now?

Revealing what.
    Im simply. Musing over the reasons (or lack of there of) being posited. It means nothing right now but may do in the days ahead if people remember to check back and analyse votes and patterns.

I'm tied for the lynch apparently. If I'm gone I'm gone. I'd rather go then have yoss go at this point. But good or bad yoss will need to be lynched or checked in due course.

• Advertisement

You've illustrated what I was trying to say.

Thanks.

I'd need to delete all that and post a blank message to illustrate what you are saying.

:D

I'm tied for the lynch apparently.

You tied third. Yoss got nearly 3 times the votes, and Cross got more than you too :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Revealing what.
    Im simply. Musing over the reasons (or lack of there of) being posited. It means nothing right now but may do in the days ahead if people remember to check back and analyse votes and patterns.

I'm tied for the lynch apparently. If I'm gone I'm gone. I'd rather go then have yoss go at this point. But good or bad yoss will need to be lynched or checked in due course.

Hmm wait what? Didn't you have yoss in your FFA earlier but now you want to go to the gallows before him?

I'd need to delete all that and post a blank message to illustrate what you are saying.

:D

At least a blank post wouldn't be digging you a bigger hole. :pac:

Hmm wait what? Didn't you have yoss in your FFA earlier but now you want to go to the gallows before him?

Sometimes it hard to lie consistently.

Cross you are doing an excellent job deflecting. It's an awful shame we don't have more posts from you to look through. If you were a wolf that would be a great spot to be in. Able to throw muck at will while being hard to pin down yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

TB has a most ridiculous reasoning for voting me, either a foolish blind Villager who has managed to get herself stuck in a rut, or a cunning wolf.

my reason for voting for you is bigger than the who would you pick as a wolf thing. It's mostly a gut thing. I thought it from the start that something was off that's my reasoning for putting you in my ffa. Had the other thing not happened you'd still be in my ffa.

And he's still there but as I have said twice already today if you would care to listen, is that I have a niggling doubt re the secret roles do yoss could be on the money. Or he could be a wolf it's 50 50 for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Kolido wrote: »
    #FFA 2

Yoss - the role claim last night, I feel the app seer would have been a role mentioned in the OP.

Mick - call it a hunch, still feel he was involved in Tiggs munch

Cross - unfortunate random vote last?

Okay, this is where I am now,

Yoss claimed app seer, could be a valuable role at some point
    Cross says he is a nrv. Now both could be lying and could be wolves which would be a good hit either way. But if both are honest, and in that case I would rather keep the app seer, therefore, I'm gonna vote cross.

My hunch on cross is nowhere near enough for me convince everyone he is bad, but this is the best view i have of things tonight.

• Advertisement

Sometimes it hard to lie consistently.

There's no lies the great thing about having a high post count is that it's all out there. Go nuts with a jcb Young funk.

Advertisement