Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Pter wrote: »
    Cross you are doing an excellent job deflecting. It's an awful shame we don't have more posts from you to look through. If you were a wolf that would be a great spot to be in. Able to throw muck at will while being hard to pin down yourself.

I'm hardly doing an excellent job given I'm high up on the lynch list :confused:

I can't do anything about the previous lack of posts - it was unavoidable, unfortunately. But if lack of posting is a valid reason then knock yourselves out and lynch me.

Incidently, I'm now undecided between Petr and Uriel. Principally because Uriels offish attitude is becoming more obvious by the page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

my reason for voting for you is bigger than the who would you pick as a wolf thing. It's mostly a gut thing. I thought it from the start that something was off that's my reasoning for putting you in my ffa. Had the other thing not happened you'd still be in my ffa.

Lol. I have the biggest reason ever....

WHAT?

Hunch.

Bad feelin boss

lol worst rationale ever

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You tied third. Yoss got nearly 3 times the votes, and Cross got more than you too :confused:

It's not as if I came out as the priest lordie. Calm Down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Kolido wrote: »
    Okay, this is where I am now,

Yoss claimed app seer, could be a valuable role at some point
    Cross says he is a nrv. Now both could be lying and could be wolves which would be a good hit either way. But if both are honest, and in that case I would rather keep the app seer, therefore, I'm gonna vote cross.

My hunch on cross is nowhere near enough for me convince everyone he is bad, but this is the best view i have of things tonight.
    How come you've suddenly dropped Mick from your deliberations?
    Uriel. wrote: »
    And he's still there but as I have said twice already today if you would care to listen, is that I have a niggling doubt re the secret roles do yoss could be on the money. Or he could be a wolf it's 50 50 for me
    And you're willing to go to gallows on a 50/50 shot? I mean, for what it's worth I do believe him so he isn't on my FFA but I don't get the logic of including him otherwise? :confused: No better candidates?
    Cross you are doing an excellent job deflecting. It's an awful shame we don't have more posts from you to look through. If you were a wolf that would be a great spot to be in. Able to throw muck at will while being hard to pin down yourself.
    Pter, you're going awfully hard on cross regarding the low posts, but he's far from the lowest on the list. How come you aren't going after the other low posters too? Or is this simply a tit for tat coz Cross said he was voting for you?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Under an hour to go until lynch. Some of you still have not voted.

You know that stick I mentioned earlier? It just changed... to this.

You have been warned.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Okay, this is where I am now,

Yoss claimed app seer, could be a valuable role at some point
    Cross says he is a nrv. Now both could be lying and could be wolves which would be a good hit either way. But if both are honest, and in that case I would rather keep the app seer, therefore, I'm gonna vote cross.

My hunch on cross is nowhere near enough for me convince everyone he is bad, but this is the best view i have of things tonight.

I like you kaleidoscope you've got you're head screwed om

And you're willing to go to gallows on a 50/50 shot? I mean, for what it's worth I do believe him so he isn't on my FFA but I don't get the logic of including him otherwise? :confused: No better candidates?

Pter, you're going awfully hard on cross regarding the low posts, but he's far from the lowest on the list. How come you aren't going after the other low posters too? Or is this simply a tit for tat coz Cross said he was voting for you?

Cross is top of my list. I can only vote for one. I'm not the village elder. Cross has my vote. Simples.

Point being 50 50 yoss is not off my suspicious list I just won't be voting for him tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

No not at all. But this is what I warned about. If it comes down to 3 people how can we judge properly on little info?

And now cross is up in the top 4, he is throwing accusations out and doing everything except talking about himself.

No point going after low posters now that we have done the FFA. I'm sticking to the people on it, who btw, we're all in my FFA. So yes he did vote for me, but I'm the one actually being consistent here.

And now cross is up in the top 4, he is throwing accusations out and doing everything except talking about himself.

What? I've answered every question put to me and the answers have been consistent.

Is there anything else you'd like to know?

Well don't hang around

Right so I just scanned your posts..................... I have no idea where I got my info from. You never mentioned the backroom stuff. I must have mislabeled my notes and ran with it. Dejected is me.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    What? I've answered every question put to me and the answers have been consistent.

If you were the bg would have protected Tigger night 1?

I'm back anything major happening?

Right so I just scanned your posts..................... I have no idea where I got my info from. You never mentioned the backroom stuff. I must have mislabeled my notes and ran with it. Dejected is me.

Strike 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

crosstownk wrote:

To be honest, yes. I'd like you to give us your thoughts on more than 2 people. I'd like a full explanation of why you think Uriel is suspect. I'd like some more proof on me than 3 misinterpreted posts, if you are throwing mud my way.

I'm back anything major happening?

Party jungle brought **** to the party and now he stinks like your Romanian horse.

If you were the bg would have protected Tigger night 1?

I'm not the BG so it's irrelevant.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm not the BG so it's irrelevant.

Well we have another ****ing yoss-imodo who deflects like a a dead pigeon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Just over half an hour to go. Get yer votes in peeps.

Well we have another ****ing yoss-imodo who deflects like a a dead pigeon.

Enjoy.

vote Cross

• Advertisement

Party jungle brought **** to the party and now he stinks like your Romanian horse.

I dont have time for crypticness ive a vote in for yosser after my early musing.

PS
    I'm not the Jester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mick is still on my list, i voted him last night, but more a hunch, but given what happened with the role claim last night and my examination of Cross today, I feel stronger about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

For what it's worth #WWYCTBAWOYWT
    Myself mahatma, cross, guffy
    Ecto - uriel,mahatma,jayo26
    Mahatma - trit,pj,destroyer
    sKeith - barney, mahatma,cross
    Tigger - cross,keith
    MrsFD - uriel,cross,mick

So cross has four and mahatma has three. They are the only ones with more than two. Uriel then has two and a number only have one.

I think it's really dodgy how quiet the place is. This quiet before a lynch likely means that the wolves are happy none of them are in trouble.... :/

Would I be right in thinking there;s no sign of sofireland at all today?

G-had. Most importantly when I'm dead and priest reveals my village aligned role think carefully.

Dismiss votes and musings by Molly and cross.
    Cross is trying to save his skin a bit so will naturally pick high voted player.

Molly just reacted bad to getting her cage rattled today. It's natural enough for some to immediately strike back. No issue there.

On other hand:
    TB has a most ridiculous reasoning for voting me, either a foolish blind Villager who has managed to get herself stuck in a rut, or a cunning wolf.

Pter again with the silly reasons.

Partyjungle most suss of all... Hide in the wagon. Numbers but goes further and makes up a reason that doesn't exist at all. I challenged him on this today and he hasn't replied or provided the evidence he claims to have.

Finally
    Strawberry, uses TBs most ridiculous reason as her only reference point. Ne're a unique thought. Wagon vote at its finest

That is all

Been away till now

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think it's really dodgy how quiet the place is. This quiet before a lynch likely means that the wolves are happy none of them are in trouble.... :/

Would I be right in thinking there;s no sign of sofireland at all today?

I haven’t seen any posts from him at all today.

Barney92 wrote: »
    For what it's worth #WWYCTBAWOYWT
    Myself mahatma, cross, guffy
    Ecto - uriel,mahatma,jayo26
    Mahatma - trit,pj,destroyer
    sKeith - barney, mahatma,cross
    Tigger - cross,keith
    MrsFD - uriel,cross,mick

So cross has four and mahatma has three. They are the only ones with more than two. Uriel then has two and a number only have one.

Not sure whether to be complimented or offended....? :confused:

I was thinking exactly the same.

There's a plan brewing.

• Advertisement

Been away till now

Lies

Advertisement