Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Loughc wrote: »
    I haven’t seen any posts from him at all today.

Coukd be a bored villager or a true walker.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Coukd be a bored villager or a true walker.

Even a bored villager would say hello :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Even a bored villager would say hello :)

Hello

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Not sure whether to be complimented or offended....? :confused:

ur on mine too. I'm not on the list

Uriel. wrote: »
    Lies

Okay

• Advertisement

If we pull through this tonight let's go say hi to the Christmas forum. I think they're fine and joyous people over there, not like this baying, blood thirsty mob of Yahoos

Hello[/

Is it me you're looking for?quote]

Well yes, urine. Yes it is.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If we pull through this tonight let's go say hi to the Christmas forum. I think they're fine and joyous people over there, not like this baying, blood thirsty mob of Yahoos

Agreed. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

ff4d5ebf118dac76b094c3429086560c.jpg

Has to be yoss really. Claiming a made up role is too much a stretch. Why wouldn't the village have a Appr Seer when there is already an Appr Priest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

they'll hate us, it'll be like Discord spectator chat again

Pter wrote: »
    ff4d5ebf118dac76b094c3429086560c.jpg

I love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Time for another take over?

Agreed. :D

I'll pop in in a few weeks starting to build my Christmas village at the weekend.
    Lemax phoned me last week and asked if I'd like some shares on account of the business I've thrown their way this summer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Has to be yoss really. Claiming a made up role is too much a stretch. Why wouldn't the village have a Appr Seer when there is already an Appr Priest?

i've resigned myself to the fact i'm gone in 17 mins so have stopped trying to convince ye, but the village does have an apprectice seer

All the more reason to stop by and say hola

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm still undecided between Uriel. and Petr.

Although while I don't take Yosser's claim with anything else than a grain of salt, I can't help wonder if it's still a plan to entice out the actual roled player.......

Hello[/

Is it me you're looking for?quote]

Well yes, urine. Yes it is.

I love when the kids make **** up

i've resigned myself to the fact i'm gone in 17 mins so have stopped trying to convince ye, but the village does have an apprectice seer

Sorry if your a victim of this game's setup but it was a mistake to reveal yourself at all

crosstownk wrote: »

Although while I don't take Yosser's claim with anything else than a grain of salt, I can't help wonder if it's still a plan to entice out the actual roled player.......

So long as roley doesn't take the bait it be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm not convinced on yosser. I think he is who he says he is so I'm not voting him tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm not following you here at all PJ? First you say it's a made up role that's too much of a stretch, then you say that it's likelt that that role does exist? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

i'm liking argmageddon for the walker now, i know i dropped her off my ffa, but showing my interest again pre lynch.

Yoss in case you do die tonight I'd like to say you've done an admirable job. Next time You go to WW beers I'll buy you half a pint. You've done an admirable job, not a great one, so I won't stretch to a pint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sofireland posted at all today?

skirting under the radar, ffa'ing unoffensively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

crosstownk wrote: »

Still waiting on you answering those questions you asked me about......

duffman13 wrote: »
    Sofireland posted at all today?

Nope.

sofireland will be modkilled and hopefully their replacement will contribute and we can get a read.

• Advertisement

I'm not following you here at all PJ? First you say it's a made up role that's too much of a stretch, then you say that it's likelt that that role does exist? :confused:

I probably said that wrong. I find it weird that Appr Seer is just left out of the OP and is one of the hidden roles. Why not leave out Appr Priest too? Maybe looking for symmetry where there is none.

Advertisement