Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Why are you so sure there's 2 priests in a priest room?
    If y0ss was telling the truth that the seers were kept secret from each other, then maybe the priests are too??

its in the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    its in the OP.
    Gabriel Stokes: Gabriel is the priest. Upon death he will receive information on what role the dead held. If that person was converted to a Walker he will also learn their original role. Gabriel will be able to recruit another priest to join him in his backroom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 1, START OF NIGHT 1

Lynch 1
    Drumpot - 6 -[/B] MrsFD, Molly, Mick, Tritium, crosstownk, Yossar1An22
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel, Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle
    Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 2, START OF NIGHT 2

Lynch 2
    y0ssar1an22 - 9 -
    LordTSC, destroyer, The Valeyard, Mick, Amandadon, jayo26, Duffman, PatrickSTARR, Partyjungle
    CrosstownK - 6 - MrsFlushdraw, Molly, Uriel, Kolido, y0ssar1an22, Pter
    Uriel - 3 - Triceratops ballet, Strawbs, Crosstownk
    Beakerjoe - 2 - LoughC, Stu Redman
    LoughC - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Skeith - 1 - mahamageehad
    PatrickSTARR - 1 - Ectoplasm
    Amandadon - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Did not vote - 1 - sofireland

Ok now lets start to look at who might be jumping on what bandwagon and who might be diluting their vote to avoid suspicion.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

duffman13 wrote: »
    A lot of people seem to have stuck him in for filler vote by the looks of it.

I did say it was weak when I put him on my list. I hadn't intended on voting for him. It was a toss up between him and Flush for my last space, both seem to be coasting so far. Nothing solid on either though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »
    And here i thought you only had eyes for me and Uri.

You two will always have a special place in my heart. But don't think I won't string you ****ers up if you start exhibiting zombie tendencies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

sKeith wrote: »
    Gabriel Stokes: Gabriel is the priest. Upon death he will receive information on what role the dead held. If that person was converted to a Walker he will also learn their original role. Gabriel will be able to recruit another priest to join him in his backroom.

Ah ****e. I dunno how many times I've read the OP and I missed that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The only thing about that reveal plan is can we trust that info now that someone has been converted?

100%, probably not.

But they had a small chance to be converted, and we still would be better off at least taking them at face value initially. If we decide to disregard everything from here on out, we are screwed.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ah ****e. I dunno how many times I've read the OP and I missed that.

Easily done. The excitement of just wanting to get playing takes over when the OP goes up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ok now lets start to look at who might be jumping on what bandwagon and who might be diluting their vote to avoid suspicion.....

I've voted in accordance with my FFA on both days bitch

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lord TSC wrote: »
    100%, probably not.

But they had a small chance to be converted, and we still would be better off at least taking them at face value initially. If we decide to disregard everything from here on out, we are screwed.

At least we don’t have Yoss as a distraction anymore. Well until the next role reveal.

• Advertisement

BJ, Geehad, Stu, Lough, Ecto all voting away from the main FFA.

PJ going off on one on Lord yesterday, going with the gang today.

Molly, Vale, myself all going with the popular votes both nights.

Duffman going with the gang tonight, after going solo last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

We could probably rule out sofire and her replacement as being the walker given her lack of involvement?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Loughc wrote: »
    At least we don’t have Yoss as a distraction anymore. Well until the next role reveal.

Im nearly reluctant to point out Uriel made the same play tonight that Yoss did last night....

Barney votes for MrsFD both nights too.

Barney, any deep seated concerns about Mrs FD?

Uri, care to explain that list of names that went up around lynch time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Kolido wrote: »
    We could probably rule out sofire and her replacement as being the walker given her lack of involvement?

Yep. Nice observation.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    100%, probably not.

Like you took Yoss at face value? I think we've made a big mistake here guys.

OMG lads new Star Trek! I'm out!

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Where?

Mollyb60 wrote:

Netflix. It's quite good guys.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can't say I didn't tell you so, sofireland... this is drenched in your blood!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

After all that fuss of a band on p*, only one vote on him. Not pointing at you ecto but all the others who hopped back off the bus.

I'm suspicious of this too. My reason for P* was that the excuse for nonsense posting yesterday was weak. If you're an NRV you don't worry about the contents of your posts because you don't have anything to hide. Even if you have limited time you can contribute something. That smacked of boosting post count without revealing anything.

Netflix. It's quite good guys.

Balls. I don't have Netflix.

I will tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Is it up???

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Is it up???

Yep first two eps

crosstownk wrote: »
    Where?
    I have obtained it totally legally from some........eh..........friends of mine. Online.

What do you mean diluting their vote?

jayo26 wrote: »
    No bother Stu but I've been hiding nothing at all.

I'm only getting to understand the game now
    as I'm following everything so I'm lurking a bit but only because I'm figuring stuff out as I go along. I'm a mere peasant.

Exact same boat there as you Jayo, I think we both responded to that same invitation of Jayop's in the other thread last week. You're getting away there grand and cool, and I'm here making a **** of meself all day - no, I'm not 'avin that :pac:

Yep. But I did end up saying post-FFA that Beaker was edging Yossar out of my 3 and gave reasons why.

While I don't think Beaker is definitely a wolf at the moment, at voting time I thought there was more chance of him being one than Yossar.

What do you mean diluting their vote?

Not block voting. Going for a randomer so they won't be seen as bandwagoning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Exact same boat there as you Jayo, I think we both responded to that same invitation of Jayop's in the other thread last week. You're getting away there grand and cool, and I'm here making a **** of meself all day - no, I'm not 'avin that :pac:

Yep. But I did end up saying post-FFA that Beaker was edging Yossar out of my 3 and gave reasons why.

While I don't think Beaker is definitely a wolf at the moment, at voting time I thought there was more chance of him being one than Yossar.

I'm just not swinging wild aaccusations out there haha I'm confused more then not and I'm fuked tomorrow night because y0ss is gone I may find someone else to vote for and with good reason.

Advertisement