Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

I must agree. I don't like going into a 3rd lynch with the blinkers still on.

BUT

if you have no baddies, stay schtum!

If they've lost their apprentice? What then? I suppose that depends on whether they were in a position to stay anon.

If the original priest has been turned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

if you have no baddies, stay schtum!

Agreed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm completely befuddled. Wolves are getting sneakier with every game. Worst case scenario there are 6 wolves and a walker still alive and I'm struggling to come up with more than 2 suspects. I'm really hoping Team Rick are alive and well and have some ideas because I've none.

Possibly two walkers now actually.

Guffy wrote: »
    But that would require a seer reveal.

I think we need to think about how the priest is going to proceed. Granted i was completely wrong in my call this morning but we should have a loom going forward and discuss what the village feels is best to help the priest decide.

This game is hugely different as we are not told good/bad upon death so the use of the priest is vital.

We essentially have 2 priests.

I think the first should reveal night 2 just before the munch. The walker should have already turned at that stage...
    It gives us
    Munch 1
    lynch 1
    munch 2 a + b
    Lynch 2
    munch 3 a + b (bg protection)
    lynch 3

Depending on how we are with deaths and how vulnerable the apprentive feels, he should wait until after the walkers next turn to come out.

So what if the BG is dead?

I struggle with long posts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'm completely befuddled. Wolves are getting sneakier with every game. Worst case scenario there are 6 wolves and a walker still alive and I'm struggling to come up with more than 2 suspects. I'm really hoping Team Rick are alive and well and have some ideas because I've none.

I thought wolves were walkers ffs.... what's the difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

jayo26 wrote: »

Ones a wolf and ones a Walker and if it looks like the other it's just clone.
    Isn't that right Patsy Clone.??
    G-had will be along to spank you soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

keep reading until 2o'clock

Wolves is a catch-all term for all baddies I believe Jayo. In this game, I think that includes Team Governor, Team Negan and the walker(s).

The game started out with one walker, but she/he can recruit another by converting them. One of those conversions happened tonight.

You know guffy is dead, right?

• Advertisement

The walkers can't kill as such. They can just turn whomever they choose.

Well I suppose it's a matter of opinion. Team Negan and Team Govenor are the wolves working as in teams...the Walker was a loner sneakily converting people, in competition with the wolves to win.

Ohh now I get it ok that's makingmkre sense. So say if we y0ss wasn't a walker we still could of got it right because he could of been on one of the other teams.

sKeith wrote: »
    so with 30 players and 3 deaths a night, the game could go on for 10 turns.

divide that by 3.
    priest reveals @ turn 3 and turn 6 might be helpful.
    we can keep them alive for two turns. and there is alot more info on thread at the later end of the game, so earlier reveal might be more useful.

if they are able to tel us the ID of 10 people before we can no loger protect them I think that would be handy.

as you say, 2 gone 2 more tomorrow morning and one at lynch is 5. walker has his turn.
    come out before munch they give 3 more and walkers day off and are protected,2 more and possiblly gives us lynch info too because i doubt walker wil turn them as they wil be market for death.
    thats 11.
    beyond that, we would have to wait two more days to get two days out of priest as walker could turn the priest half way through.
    so, i agree, not tomorrow morning, but the morning after at 9:59.59.

Firing these up again so all can discuss

they also reveal the role of whomever is rurned tomorrow, so make that 13, nearly half the players revealed.

if we do wait until turn 5, that will be 19 player deaths and 2 turned roles revealed.

And this one

Ohh now I get it ok that's makingmkre sense. So say if we y0ss wasn't a walker we still could of got it right because he could of been on one of the other teams.
    yes, we don't know what anybody was yet, hence, we say, working in the blind. we have special roles in are arsenal though, that do know things, but have to stay hidden. if they are dead before revealing that info though, its lost. if they are converted, the walkers have that info.

Gone very quiet here. The stench of guilt is strong.

Yeah. The same way as the munches this morning...just because wolves ate them doesn't mean that they were good guys. It's possible they were on opposite teams. My experience of WW to date says there is no way in hell that we got that lucky but until we get more info from the roled goodies theres no way to be sure.

Are you suggesting priest waits till turn 5? He then has to survive 19 deaths!!

yes, we don't know what anybody was yet, hence, we say, working in the blind. we have special roles in are arsenal though, that do know things, but have to stay hidden. if they are dead before revealing that info though, its lost. if they are converted, the walkers have that info.

Why do they have to stay hidden then is it like they only allowed reveal between certain turns?

• Advertisement

thats just the info, i'm not sugesting anything, we'll group think it tomorrow.

I'm on phone that's why they're separate

You must be the walker cos you keep communicating with the dead

Uriel. wrote: »
    Gone very quiet here. The stench of guilt is strong.

Better then the stench of bullsh1t all day ;);)

SM, i think my maths get more accuraste as I go on, but i do ask that more senseble heads than mine check my figures.

and it'll be 19 players dead and 3 conversion before preist is dead, i think its 12 deaths and 2 conversions they have to survive to come out on turn 5.

I have to type summat or it won't let me post

Better then the stench of bullsh1t all day ;);)

That's the ****ing spirit cloney. Get into the game would ya. **** yeah.

Why do they have to stay hidden then is it like they only allowed reveal between certain turns?

They dont have to stay hidden but as soon as they reveal themselves they become a target for the bad guus to munch or convert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Uriel. wrote: »
    Ones a wolf and ones a Walker and if it looks like the other it's just clone.
    Isn't that right Patsy Clone.??
    G-had will be along to spank you soon.

Why do I always have to spank the noobs?? :mad:

Is it worth us thinking about who would be a likely convert?
    I think those top few from the FFA likely aren't convert becuase timing looks like conversion happened before votes released. I think y0ss would have been way too risky a convert. Walker only gets one convert every second turn, could they afford to potentially throw it away?

versus, 7 deaths and 1 conversion attempt to come out turn 3. i done it out up above.

What about that weather today?gorgeous

• Advertisement

Ah right... dunno think it could be a big risk maybe if we haven't hit a wolf. But as you say, a group think tomorrow is prob the best course

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Advertisement