Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Why do they have to stay hidden then is it like they only allowed reveal between certain turns?

No can come out anytime but if you do you're gonna get munched so it's about balancing risk reward and deciding the best time to make a grand reveal and steer the village in the direction of glorious victory

sKeith wrote: »
    5 deaths and 1 conversion attempt turn 3 (ends with 11 deaths 2 conversions)
    11 deaths and 2 conversion attempts turn 5. (ends with 17 deaths 3 conversions)

again, just the info, no suggestions.

also, somebody else definetly check my work. dont take my word for it, check it.
    i think i have differnt numbers everytime i try to add it up.

Jeez you two really do chat all night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    They dont have to stay hidden but as soon as they reveal themselves they become a target for the bad guus to munch or convert

Ahhh now I see... ha this **** is fuking real HAHA it has more twist and turns then a season of GOT.

So I think strawbs has lost the plotters

Have I posted enough? Need to read em now lol

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Gone very quiet here. The stench of guilt is strong.

New star trek :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ahhh now I see... ha this **** is fuking real HAHA it has more twist and turns then a season of GOT.

Traditionally people out their roles at 09:59:59 coz they get the info out in case they die, and also doesn't give wolves a chance to change to them. It's an exciting time but every so often people change it up and out themselves at random times.

Why do I always have to spank the noobs?? :mad:

Is it worth us thinking about who would be a likely convert?
    I think those top few from the FFA likely aren't convert becuase timing looks like conversion happened before votes released. I think y0ss would have been way too risky a convert. Walker only gets one convert every second turn, could they afford to potentially throw it away?

If it was me I'd have gone with a middle of the road poster, like barnabus (not.saying it is. Barnabus) but tbh it completely depends who the walker is (ie new, or old hand etc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Why do I always have to spank the noobs?? :mad:

Is it worth us thinking about who would be a likely convert?
    I think those top few from the FFA likely aren't convert becuase timing looks like conversion happened before votes released. I think y0ss would have been way too risky a convert. Walker only gets one convert every second turn, could they afford to potentially throw it away?

Ah you love giving the punishment spankings really ;)

Don't think convert target would've been anyone who was in danger of getting lynched tonight, too risky. Most likely someone with no heat on them.

Have I posted enough? Need to read em now lol

Minus 6 gave you a challenge?

• Advertisement

I'm conflicted on skeith. On the one hand, I think his original walker comment was a slip, making him the walker. On the other hand, I'm starting to get the feeling that him and Pter are a team....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

see why i got annoyed when people say i am sh!tposting at night!

Will you stick around after this game
    I. Hope you do

blooody skimmers!

I'm conflicted on skeith. On the one hand, I think his original walker comment was a slip, making him the walker. On the other hand, I'm starting to get the feeling that him and Pter are a team....

Can u explain the Pter and sk team rationale?

if i die tonight, please lynch maha.

If it was me I'd have gone with a middle of the road poster, like barnabus (not.saying it is. Barnabus) but tbh it completely depends who the walker is (ie new, or old hand etc)
    Ah you love giving the punishment spankings really ;)

Don't think convert target would've been anyone who was in danger of getting lynched tonight, too risky. Most likely someone with no heat on them.

So it's unlikely for Yosser, Cross, PatrickStarr or Uriel to be the convert. That's the top 3 from the FFA.

Yeah I know it depends on the walker hence the is it worth it comment. :/

Uriel, you mentioned 'clones' there, I've yet to figure out what it means. Could you or someone roughly explain?

I've figured out terms like 'genie' so far, I can't cop what 'clones' refers to.

Will you stick around after this game
    I. Hope you do

Ahh no I will of course I'm learning as I go along it's interesting and I can kinda see some tactics I think it gets more fun the more you understand it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think it's a play on the fact Jayo and Jayop are both posting in this thread.

• Advertisement

Keith, are your sums based on the priest finding out who the walker recruits? Cos I don't think the priest will know that.

Uriel, you mentioned 'clones' there, I've yet to figure out what it means. Could you or someone roughly explain?

I've figured out terms like 'genie' so far, I can't cop what 'clones' refers to.
    jayop's clone jayo26

What do you think. Genie is?

If. You guess half correctly I'll. Answer u. Truthfully regarding clones

What do you think. Genie is?

If. You guess half correctly I'll. Answer u. Truthfully regarding clones

Do I get a prize if I guess first? :p

**** sake lads.give me a chance to play with the newbs will ya

Keith, are your sums based on the priest finding out who the walker recruits? Cos I don't think the priest will know that.
    nearer the end, i splitthem into deaths and conversions, so just dicount the conversions .

Do I get a prize if I guess first? :p

Yes. Go

Only me sorry to disappoint you Stu haha

Only me sorry to disappoint you Stu haha

Patsy Clone

• Advertisement

Woohoo prizes!

Seriously though, Genie = Mention their name and POOF! They appear like magic

Advertisement