Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Uriel. wrote: »
    Patsy Clone

Urine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

After all that fuss of a band on p*, only one vote on him. Not pointing at you ecto but all the others who hopped back off the bus.

Told you all he was prime for a bandwagon. A lot had him on FFAs for very little. Easy target, as was yoss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Urine

You're my favourite new person since ectoplasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    nearer the end, i splitthem into deaths and conversions, so just dicount the conversions .

but don't discount the figure totally, that how many kills/conversions the priest needs to survive, if they dont come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'll respond at the end if this week i dont know who my aligences are with yet haha.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Woohoo prizes!

Seriously though, Genie = Mention their name and POOF! They appear like magic

Ding ding ding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm a delight

i just seen a snooker player run by!

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'm a delight

We know

i just seen a snooker player run by!

Ken Doherty?

• Advertisement

K I'm taking the math at face value.

Providing the BG is still alive. ...

If the priest came out at 09:59:59 tomorrow morning we would have the info on 12 deaths? Plus the priest would make 13. That's nearly half the players.

What if the BG is dead?

Ken Doherty?
    lol.. nah, they where summoned by their name being chanted 3 times.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Told you all he was prime for a bandwagon. A lot had him on FFAs for very little. Easy target, as was yoss.

Noobs, meet blowjob
    Blowjob, noobs.

K I'm taking the math at face value.

Providing the BG is still alive. ...

If the priest came out at 09:59:59 tomorrow morning we would have the info on 12 deaths? Plus the priest would make 13. That's nearly half the players.

What if the BG is dead?
    then they wont be able to tell us about the next morning munches, but will tell us about the lynch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

if i die tonight, please lynch maha.
    Ah now, see that doesn't help your cause at all.

Can u explain the Pter and sk team rationale?
    Both have just had pretty similar arcs, enough that it's strange. Finding it difficult to explain outside of gut feeling. Both call out for low posters at the start, while both having high post counts. They're split on both votes - Pter on a popular character late both nights, SKeith on an outsider both nights. There seems to be a load of noise with both of em. Skeith was one of the first to call out Trit, but didn't vote him. They don't seem to interact with each other massively on thread. Reasonings in both FFAs are nothing that hadn't already been said. I dunno, jsut feel like there's something there. I thought it was both Skeith and Pter that asked for BG protection, (somewhat jokingly) but actually on checking my notes again that was Guffy not Pter.
    I'll be here early tomorrow and ISO both posts and see if I get anything further.

Noobs, meet blowjob
    Blowjob, noobs.

Lol.
    And noobs this strawberry
    Sometimes she plays, sometimes mini strawbs plays

Both have just had pretty similar arcs, enough that it's strange. Finding it difficult to explain outside of gut feeling. Both call out for low posters at the start, while both having high post counts. They're split on both votes - Pter on a popular character late both nights, SKeith on an outsider both nights. There seems to be a load of noise with both of em. Skeith was one of the first to call out Trit, but didn't vote him. They don't seem to interact with each other massively on thread. Reasonings in both FFAs are nothing that hadn't already been said. I dunno, jsut feel like there's something there. I thought it was both Skeith and Pter that asked for BG protection, (somewhat jokingly) but actually on checking my notes again that was Guffy not Pter.
    I'll be here early tomorrow and ISO both posts and see if I get anything further.

Thanking for making an effort to explain.
    You appear more villagery than the likes of Pter, molly and TB.

Now there's a team

i asked that the bg flip a coin between me and tiggs the first night, add that to your notes.

Lol.

Shouldn't miniberry be here by now? How long does it take to make a milkshake? :pac:

Lol I hear you're a racist now

• Advertisement

Shouldn't miniberry be here by now? How long does it take to make a milkshake? :pac:

Longer than you think. It's something to do with the ice

i asked that the bg flip a coin between me and tiggs the first night, add that to your notes.

I have that. ;) Could just as easily have been 2 baddies having a pissing contest though now couldn't it? Or even two baddies on the same team having an old on thread in joke together?

I have many notes on you, but the you/Pter rabbit hole is new so I need to cross-reference ye.

Lol I hear you're a racist now
    Where did that come from!!! lmao

Lol.

Haha

Assignment for the noobs when game is over......

Find the road traffic accident!

Is fecking bloody mary playing now too?
    What happened to our sub?

I have that. ;) Could just as easily have been 2 baddies having a pissing contest though now couldn't it? Or even two baddies on the same team having an old on thread in joke together?

I have many notes on you, but the you/Pter rabbit hole is new so I need to cross-reference ye.

you do that, or just string pter up.

Cream went off. Have to do the churning again. :p

or just race me against somebody tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Durrrty

• Advertisement

Cream went off. Have to do the churning again. :p

Good Lord.
    Thats worse than the ectoplasm in the box

Advertisement