Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

sKeith wrote: »
    urine, i not sure off, interactions with ecto, and clone are suss, but probablely shouldn't be scrutinized too hard.

Walker or wolf for urine? Or you think they are a team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

- sKeith: on reading back I noticed his weird line about how the walkers can only recruit when the original walker is alive. This is not something in the OP and came from nowhere. Found that while going through Trit's posts. Potential walker?

also, what is this slip she talks off.

not looking back on posts here doing from memory, as nothing to hide, my posts have be my thoughts the entire game.
    I siad, the origional walker would like to get others into his gang, and then use then as fodder to spill the **** about guv and negan or rick. If origional got lucky and got guv or rick or negan or origioanl priest, now that i expand on that though, they have names, orogional walker, remaining hidden tells the new recruit to spill guts and give out the names of the other team members, therefore steering the next two lynches. the walker is free to recruit again, keeping themselves hidden and 0 fear of a seer check. i dodn't say, that walker team can no longer recruit if the origional is dead, i dont think like that! i believe, the last member in the room has control of the kill button, even after the origional is gine. i was only saying why the origional, unless discovered would want to stay hidden. because they have immunity to the seer. find my post that disagrees with that idea stream, then propose a slip again. i've no reason to slip as i am not the walker!

Walker or wolf for urine? Or you think they are a team?
    i dont see walker in urine, as i said, i don't want to push this line of thinking too hard, as it may not be in our interest. I think he is good skin.

BG: Please protect mick jag. i have just realize that everybody i have talked to at nigh has been dead in the morning.

• Advertisement

- sKeith: on reading back I noticed his weird line about how the walkers can only recruit when the original walker is alive. This is not something in the OP and came from nowhere. Found that while going through Trit's posts. Potential walker?

not looking back on posts here doing from memory, as nothing to hide, my posts have be my thoughts the entire game.
    I siad, the origional walker would like to get others into his gang, and then use then as fodder to spill the **** about guv and negan or rick. If origional got lucky and got guv or rick or negan or origioanl priest, now that i expand on that though, they have names, orogional walker, remaining hidden tells the new recruit to spill guts and give out the names of the other team members, therefore steering the next two lynches. the walker is free to recruit again, keeping themselves hidden and 0 fear of a seer check. i dodn't say, that walker team can no longer recruit if the origional is dead, i dont think like that! i believe, the last member in the room has control of the kill button, even after the origional is gine. i was only saying why the origional, unless discovered would want to stay hidden. because they have immunity to the seer. find my post that disagrees with that idea stream, then propose a slip again. i've no reason to slip as i am not the walker!

Who is that?....

Loved that song and video as a kid,

Who is that?....
    maha.

• Advertisement

Was your post I quoted just u talking about mama's post I quoted?

I'm still not seeing how y0ss role claiming could be a wolf move, it feels too stupid. Villagers make stupid moves. The only 1 scenario I thought of today is if Tigger was bad, and y0ss was on a team with him, then maybe one wolf team is already down a person and as a wolf on a decimated team y0ss panicked? Esp true if Drum or Trit was on the same team. Until we get priest info about Tigger though I'd be inclined to believe y0ss coz it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

I'm also struggling to buy the cross = wolf thing becuase his reasoning is so bad. Like, a wolf would attempt to cover his tracks better surely.

So my #FFA2 is
    - sofireland: lowest poster, and not contributing much to the thread. All his 8 posts are fluff. Says he's experienced (even though he's a noob here), but then has helped the village in no way. Also didn't vote night 1. Disinterested villager, or sleeping wolf??
    - P* - This is the weakest, but waiting for others to put up FFAs and not recipricating is lazy play, and lazy is a great place for a wolf to hide.
    Potential origional walker here. Only considers toss as a wolf move doesn't consider why a walker would do it for the conversion. So maybe a Freudian slip of sorts. As a walker didn't consider the possibility of the move. From one of the best thinkers in the game about the game seems a bit off.

Was your post I quoted just u talking about mama's post I quoted?

Full thread .

O **** didn't read her ffa bit was concentrated on her potential Freudian slip ok I'm up to speed now tght in was losing it lol

luc that song! can't help but sing along to it!

i'd give destroyer a pass, can't give him a good skin, but a pass is best i can give him.

kolido i give a pass to too.

• Advertisement

vale i think i trying to pass his last effort of captain to give off good, i don't give him a pass, i give a weak effort to, but am not sold on evil.

mj i give a good skin to.

sm........... idk

mfd . good skin.

barney. good skin.

all the rest
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

edApw.gif
    didn't work above for me, so try again.

wont be around until around 12 tomorrow, so race me either maha or armgedon.

• Advertisement

Amandadon wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm so excited. I love the walking dead.
    The first few seasons are very good.
    Hi not long up and heading for work. We need our rolledplayers longer than one day. If the come out now they will definitely be turned. We just have to hope they dont get turned and the apprentice can back up the priest.
    I get where your coming from guffy that we won't trust the preist but he only needs to survive long enough to get an apprentice.
    Hi guys. I'm sorry I have been in work all day. I haven't really read Every thing. there is actually too much. From what I have read I believe Tigger was some sort of rolled player. I have a feeling guffy is a rolled player as well but not sure if good or bad. Skeith would be my biggest suspect at the moment. I feel a lot of his posts are nonsense. But as i said I haven't gone threw it all yet so could see something else later.
    Yosser is Definitely a wolf. Any game iv played wolves say this to figure out voting statergies ��
    That's literally how I'm feeling reading threw all the comments everyone seems wolfy to me. I'm actually lost.
    My FFA
    -yosser what strawberry said really puts him in question.
    -skeith - has gone quiet since pressure has been put on.
    -guffy he's just a hunch no real reasoning
    Hi Everyone. Just caught up was in work all day being newish to the boards game doesn't help. Can someone explain to me yoss role reveal. I was suspicious of him yesterday and that seems aweful convenient.
    FFA2
    Yoss. I was suspicious of him yesterday and that suspicious role claim makes him look more guilty to me.

Skeith. He was on my FFA yesterday just seemed wolfy from the beginning. I haven't noticed anything in particular but considering iv of missed half the posts it's not surprising.

Stu he writes too much in each of his posts and I have nothing else to go on.
    I'm getting what people are saying about yoss that the role claim was so bad he can't be a wolf. But I feel like he is in some group may that be good or bad but the role he claimed is suspicious and I can't shake that off. So for the vote tonight it has to be him. I just hope hes bad but it's all I have.

Review armageddons posts.

Advertisement