Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

btw, that is her entire game so far!

Amandadon 11

-skeith - has gone quiet since pressure has been put on.

Where are the lies hidden! wft. 'pressure' hahahhahhahhahhahaha

oh, i forgot to say. argageddon, u suck!. gn. going to bed.

****, didn't i promise gifs... would hate not to deliver on a promise.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

dragon-gif-5.gif

Nordic-Dragon-82242.gif

latest?cb=20140912075515

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

yeah, enuff. byebye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ive news :D

Im
    Dr.Jenner

got activated tongiht after the conversion.I have 1 syringe with the cure it can be used at antime on anyone but only effects the origional walker. If I choose correctly then I cure all walkers at which time ive completely my lifes work and will die. If i chose wrong thats it. im immune from being converted as Ive taken the anti virus had my role from the start but I couldnt say untill after the convert or I'd die in a lab explosion.

I first thgt trigger was the walker then I tght it was yosser and thats the reason he came out as the app seer so he'd get the conversion. Still could have been yoss if he got the conversion in before the lynch. hopefully thats cleared up in the morning

been a busy day for me in the lab doing lab type stuff and still havent caught up on the thread propely yet.

peace out

o the cured will count toward wins for whatever team they were on but i wasn't told if they got thier poweres back

This is great news. At last some information.

Could the original Walker please raise their hand?

Morning.

Is it weird that I'm more focussed on vale popping up right after micks revelation rather than the revelation itself?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sKeith wrote: »
    Amandadon 11

-skeith - has gone quiet since pressure has been put on.

Where are the lies hidden! wft. 'pressure' hahahhahhahhahhahaha

Wow sKeith really posts nothing of value.

Loughc wrote: »
    Wow sKeith really posts nothing of value.

Ooooh he ain't gonna like that :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

This might be the wolfiest post in the history of WW

Pop in to keep up? You keep up by reading you post to appear active or keep up I'd post count something only a wolf would think

Why would you need hours to ready an ffa you would know who u suspect only a wolf needs time to make up reasons

And the uncomital post about a player hedging one's bets just in case

Good morning folks. I'd like to address this question by Mick and Pter. Yes I popped in coz I had seen what Cross had been saying about our accusations and wanted to mention that I thought he would be giving more of an argument if he actually was a wolf. 'Meh' just didn't seem like a proper response to the threat of being lynched. But I didn't want people not considering that so I said I'd mention it. I was considering the angles ffs.
    I typed it up quickly as I was just about to head out the door to leave work. And yes Mick, I left work at 5, took an hour to get home, make dinner, eat dinner, do the dishes after dinner, catch up on the thread and then post my FFA. So it did take HOURS to ready my FFA. Unlike you I don't have butlers and maids and personal assistants who can do all the housework for me.

In conclusion, fack aff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Good morning folks. I'd like to address this question by Mick and Pter. Yes I popped in coz I had seen what Cross had been saying about our accusations and wanted to mention that I thought he would be giving more of an argument if he actually was a wolf. 'Meh' just didn't seem like a proper response to the threat of being lynched. But I didn't want people not considering that so I said I'd mention it. I was considering the angles ffs.
    I typed it up quickly as I was just about to head out the door to leave work. And yes Mick, I left work at 5, took an hour to get home, make dinner, eat dinner, do the dishes after dinner, catch up on the thread and then post my FFA. So it did take HOURS to ready my FFA. Unlike you I don't have butlers and maids and personal assistants who can do all the housework for me.

In conclusion, fack aff.

hi-molly-do-ya-like-my-lamp.jpg

Uriel. wrote: »
    hi-molly-do-ya-like-my-lamp.jpg

Are you calling me a genie or a princess? Cos I'll take princess. Oh wait, are you the princess? Makes sense actually.
    And I don't really think it's fair to say I'm a genie seeing as how there was, yeh know, 6 hours between Micks post and my post. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ooooh he ain't gonna like that :p

Well at least he won't think I'm trying to get into his pocket anymore. Let's be honest most of his posts are gifs, and filler posts, case of trying to hide in plain sight?

Mmmmmmmm.

More inclined to think we've made a mistake with yosser with micks revelation

• Advertisement

Are you calling me a genie or a princess? Cos I'll take princess. Oh wait, are you the princess? Makes sense actually.
    And I don't really think it's fair to say I'm a genie seeing as how there was, yeh know, 6 hours between Micks post and my post. :rolleyes:
    Ah molten... Only responds when being called out on something. Tiglet would have a great time with you in here.

Ah molten... Only responds when being called out on something. Tiglet would have a great time with you in here.

Eh **** off now. I've done more than only respond when I'm called out. I have other actual things to do which prevent me from sitting here 24 hours a day. Speaking of which, I'm off to chair a meeting now for the next 3 hours so I'm gonna miss the munch and all. Can't have the chair of the meeting sitting staring at their phone now can we?

Eh **** off now. I've done more than only respond when I'm called out. I have other actual things to do which prevent me from sitting here 24 hours a day. Speaking of which, I'm off to chair a meeting now for the next 3 hours so I'm gonna miss the munch and all. Can't have the chair of the meeting sitting staring at their phone now can we?
    Chair = alpha?
    I see what you didn't here ;)

Ouch. My head! Make it go away!

Ouch. My head! Make it go away!

Hi SK.

Hi pissypants

Pretend you've dropped your pen molly. Hide under the table and post away :p

Looking around this place, does it strike anyone that Barnabus is playing the role of serial killer well?

Hi pissypants

S02E06-legIFqjH-subtitled.jpg

• Advertisement

S02E06-legIFqjH-subtitled.jpg

Sorry, Mr. PissedMyShinyPants.

Advertisement