Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

sKeith wrote: »
    Ouch. My head! Make it go away!

Your schedule is insane! Do you sleep at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I had a good few hours there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Catching up, on the Mick reveal, question if you use the vaccine on me and I'm innocent do I die, become immune or nothing. I'm not the original walker, or a converted walker but look at how quick Keith was to put me forward as a name.

Actually, considering that most of ye are experienced players I can't believe how ye are not seeing Keith as the wolf that he is. I had him on my FFA yesterday as potential for the walker, and I put a vote on him last night, following though. Immediately he wants to lynch me. Next he's naming me as priest, which I'm also not, but converted. Lies on top of lies. On day 1 he puts a random vote on destroyer, but never chased destroyer on anything. He was the first that I saw to throw dirt on Trit, but then didn't vote for him. Destroyer, by the way, he completed never look at again, but today wants to give him a pass????

SKeith is a human firefighter, there to set off the initial spark but when the house is burning down he's nowhere to be found.

Day 2, same ****. Randomly at lynch time decides that he's switching to Mandy despite dropping her from FFA. Says its coz she's lurking and took the easy FFAs but that could apply to at least 8 other players. (Eg Flush) Now he's pushing her as original walker and no evidence. Just his word. Oh and, crowning glory, did the standard wolf move to name about 10 names assigning them as bad and good so we don't know what's true.

I thought there was a chance I'd be eaten this morning coz I rattled his cage last night but now I'm thinking I'll be left alive so Keith can get me hung tonight.

On day 1 he puts a random vote on destroyer, but never chased destroyer on anything.

Lie. Destroyer can back me up.

- sKeith: on reading back I noticed his weird line about how the walkers can only recruit when the original walker is alive. This is not something in the OP and came from nowhere. Found that while going through Trit's posts. Potential walker?

also, what is this slip she talks off.

not looking back on posts here doing from memory, as nothing to hide, my posts have be my thoughts the entire game.
    I siad, the origional walker would like to get others into his gang, and then use then as fodder to spill the **** about guv and negan or rick. If origional got lucky and got guv or rick or negan or origioanl priest, now that i expand on that though, they have names, orogional walker, remaining hidden tells the new recruit to spill guts and give out the names of the other team members, therefore steering the next two lynches. the walker is free to recruit again, keeping themselves hidden and 0 fear of a seer check. i dodn't say, that walker team can no longer recruit if the origional is dead, i dont think like that! i believe, the last member in the room has control of the kill button, even after the origional is gine. i was only saying why the origional, unless discovered would want to stay hidden. because they have immunity to the seer. find my post that disagrees with that idea stream, then propose a slip again. i've no reason to slip as i am not the walker!

Hmm nice that you misquoted yourself there too. If you've nothing to hide, why not quote your original post??? Let me go find it for you, I'm on mobile so it'll take longer.

• Advertisement

I didn't quote myself. I repeated what I said before, from memory, or at least, what I was trying to convey. Let's compare, and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Why do I always have to spank the noobs?? :mad:

Is it worth us thinking about who would be a likely convert?
    I think those top few from the FFA likely aren't convert becuase timing looks like conversion happened before votes released. I think y0ss would have been way too risky a convert. Walker only gets one convert every second turn, could they afford to potentially throw it away?
    Barney92 wrote: »
    For what it's worth #WWYCTBAWOYWT
    Myself mahatma, cross, guffy
    Ecto - uriel,mahatma,jayo26
    Mahatma - trit,pj,destroyer
    sKeith - barney, mahatma,cross
    Tigger - cross,keith
    MrsFD - uriel,cross,mick

So cross has four and mahatma has three. They are the only ones with more than two. Uriel then has two and a number only have one.

That's partially why I did this Mahama. I was trying to get one or two people that it would be unlikely for a walker to convert. If they were top of this list it might make a walker less likely to convert them. So I'd be tempted to say that neither yourself or cross are the convert.

Only got another 15 mins here b4 I have to go on patrol, so hurry.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Looking around this place, does it strike anyone that Barnabus is playing the role of serial killer well?

First I was your example for a convert, now I'm the walker. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

First I was your example for a convert, now I'm the walker. :(

Would you like to be anything else. It's important that we talk. You're starting to talk. This comforts me, but do please continue to talk.
    Talking is good.

• Advertisement

So here's the whole sequence, even more damning than I remember.
    They are working for the origional walker, steeing lynches. as long as the origional walker remains hidden, they go on recruiting.
    emphasis mine.
    You've a lot of interest in the walker mechanics
    Yes, I do. its new, and i'm trying to figure it out.

Trit asks about the bolded bit above.
    tritium wrote: »
    Where did you get this bit from?
    Uriel backing sKeith up here?
    Them the rules wolfman
    Deflection from Keith.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sKeith viewpost.gif
    They are working for the origional walker, steeing lynches. as long as the origional walker remains hidden, they go on recruiting.

That is looking into strategies. why would the more powerful, seer exempt walker, come out? they remain hidden and team walker remains to keep recruiting. that was the most basic part!
    Trit not buying it, asks more.
    tritium wrote: »
    Really? Where does it say the original walker has to stay alive for them to keep recruiting?
    Keith doesn't answer accusation, instead throws shade on Trit. Who later ends up munched. Convenient?
    Think trit may have got is 1st bad role.

#says that this may be obvious and blames two people. (can expect this from someone rattling trees but...)
    #then names SM as #3
    #reinforces post by saying that wolf 1 & 2 were way too sure of what they were saying.
    #sits back on it to see if it takes off.
    #again, states his opinions as obvious
    #fluff
    #fluff
    #then, note nobody has bitten for wolf 1 & 2 theory, and SM???, why did you even start that? moves onto me. questions something that is clear from the rules, uriel states 'its in the rules' , i oblige and give him a solid answer anyhow.
    #Again, questions something which is plain, and agains, its uriel to point out that its in the rules, i oblige again as give him an answer to his query.

My eyes are on you....

All%20About%20Your%20Eyes_%20Eye%20Diseases.jpg
    After throwing shade on Trit, tries distraction topics:engages Tig and calls out low posters.
    Tigger has gone unusally quiet.. hey Tigger... are you around?

canadian_club_pour.gif
    giphy.gif
    Really want to hear something from these players.
    Are they trying to ghost along?

Beakerjoe
    crosstownk
    duffman13
    Molly
    StuRedman
    And more from these two players
    partyjungle 1
    patrickSTARR 1

Party said he is not Q and p* said let the battle commence,

thats is all...
    Multiquote on mobile is damn near impossible.

That's partially why I did this Mahama. I was trying to get one or two people that it would be unlikely for a walker to convert. If they were top of this list it might make a walker less likely to convert them. So I'd be tempted to say that neither yourself or cross are the convert.

And if you consider the 4 I discounted last night for topping the FFA were down to a small enough pool actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

oh, 10am in this game, 9am in the other one. jeez, game bleed, oops.

Damn I was trying to read all the posts since last night so fast in the hope of finishing before the munch. Silly me, forgot I have another hour here :o

Would you like to be anything else. It's important that we talk. You're starting to talk. This comforts me, but do please continue to talk.
    Talking is good.

I shall continue to talk Uriel. I'm at a loss as to what I've been doing thus far, if you think I haven't been.

emphasis mine.

Deflection from Keith.

Keith doesn't answer accusation, instead throws shade on Trit. Who later ends up munched. Convenient?

After throwing shade on Trit, tries distraction topics:engages Tig and calls out low posters.

'I am Lucy and I like spiky spiky in nasty places'.

Mick any chance of answering my vaccine question?

Oh so you're Negan himself? Lovely.

And if you consider the 4 I discounted last night for topping the FFA were down to a small enough pool actually.

Just to say g-had if sk is walker I'm not sure how me "backing him up" has any credence in your post - at that point in time the walker was a lone wolf (pardon the pun).

You try to slip these little nuggets in from time to time and I'm not sure if it's just errors or youre a wolf trying to create fake evidence

I shall continue to talk Uriel. I'm at a loss as to what I've been doing thus far, if you think I haven't been.

More barnabus more be free and vocalise

Oh so you're Negan himself? Lovely.

How did you jump to that conclusion ? Jeez, you have me pegged for walker 100% them bam... Ahha, so you're began. Pfft..

Gotta run .. See thru these lies people..

• Advertisement

Just to say g-had if sk is walker I'm not sure how me "backing him up" has any credence in your post - at that point in time the walker was a lone wolf (pardon the pun).

You try to slip these little nuggets in from time to time and I'm not sure if it's just errors or youre a wolf trying to create fake evidence
    No I said last night I keep flipping between him being walker or wolf team. It's also the kind of thing a wolf team would discuss with a mod elsewhere and then accidentally bring up on thread. I was more curious as to why you backed him than anything, coz it doesn't say the original walker has to be alive to keep recruiting in the rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

emphasis mine.

Deflection from Keith.

I've been sceptical of Keith since day one but my guess was more walker than wolf. If he was a walker would Urine back him up? That's the only bit of your narrative that doesn't compute

How did you jump to that conclusion ? Jeez, you have me pegged for walker 100% them bam... Ahha, so you're began. Pfft..

Gotta run .. See thru these lies people..

You mention your weapon out of the blue and suddenly I'm jumping to conclusions. Wasn't it either you or Pter who mentioned the same weapon earlier on thread too?? Trying to activate a special gift??

But best get out of the kitchen if it's getting too hot for you.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Your schedule is insane! Do you sleep at all
    I had a good few hours there

Wolves don't need much sleep.... ;)

duffman13 wrote: »
    I've been sceptical of Keith since day one but my guess was more walker than wolf. If he was a walker would Urine back him up? That's the only bit of your narrative that doesn't compute

Yes because half of his posts are either rule quotes or statistical ****e, none of which has helped.

I don't know that but myself that's why I asked Urine. Also, coming in here with a perfect story would nearly be more suss like if I was trying to lie why wouldn't I just leave the Uriel post out?? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Are we going to hear from Mick this morning, interesting reveal.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You are forgiven

Necrominus wrote: »
    You are forgiven

Ahhhh the penny drops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

You are forgiven

Did you modkill a player last night ? I thought we had a sub in the wings?

• Advertisement

You are forgiven

Ahhhhh ok. Whoops.

Advertisement