Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Did you modkill a player last night ? I thought we had a sub in the wings?

A decision will be made on this at 10am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Actually tho Uriel, I also have on my notes that Keith randomly called you good on day 1. How do you feel about that?? Seems to obvious for ye to be working together, but was there pocketing going on???

Necrominus wrote: »
    You are forgiven

Is this something I should be aware of? Quote from the tv show?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kolido wrote: »
    Are we going to hear from Mick this morning, interesting reveal.

I'm surprised it's being taken at such face value tbh. It's handy that as the bodyguard this morning has to make a decision, Mick suddenly reveals he has a role that is, btw, utterly unverifiable and extremely unlikely to be proven long term (1 in 24ish chance?).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm conflicted on skeith. On the one hand, I think his original walker comment was a slip, making him the walker. On the other hand, I'm starting to get the feeling that him and Pter are a team....
    Ah now, see that doesn't help your cause at all.

Both have just had pretty similar arcs, enough that it's strange. Finding it difficult to explain outside of gut feeling. Both call out for low posters at the start, while both having high post counts. They're split on both votes - Pter on a popular character late both nights, SKeith on an outsider both nights. There seems to be a load of noise with both of em. Skeith was one of the first to call out Trit, but didn't vote him. They don't seem to interact with each other massively on thread. Reasonings in both FFAs are nothing that hadn't already been said. I dunno, jsut feel like there's something there. I thought it was both Skeith and Pter that asked for BG protection, (somewhat jokingly) but actually on checking my notes again that was Guffy not Pter.
    I'll be here early tomorrow and ISO both posts and see if I get anything further.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Thanking for making an effort to explain.
    You appear more villagery than the likes of Pter, molly and TB.

Now there's a team
    sKeith wrote: »
    you do that, or just string pter up.
    Let's just wait and see what happens first tomorrow. No rush just yet. You're quick to hang poor old Pter though, no team or double bluff. Hmmm.
    sKeith wrote: »
    i think p* and Pter might be a team, something to look into.

Ok so here is the bits about me that came up overnight.

This is, in my opinion, the start of a bandwagon, perhaps for later. Not all both people above may be bad, but i certainly think one of them is.

And i will reiterate what i said yesterday and the day before when i was attacked. No-one is actually reviewing my posts and making quotes when they condemn me. Cross quoted 3 posts in his theory - 3 out of 100+? If im bad there is more evidence there surely!

Munch is coming up, so if i die and am vindicated by the seer or priest at a later stage, i suggest you look to the following people.

Mahama & SK - for their bandwagony bit above. Not condemning as bad right now, but worth watching and investigating more if i die. This isnt the first time that someone has fingered (snigger) me on a 'feeling' despite there being AMPLE evidence on me to go through. This is the same thing that happens to Necro in my dreams (careful now). High poster, lots of content to go through, bandwagon him with feelings.

Uri - it could just be style of play, but the main guy to rattle cages, fill the thread with babble (sorry SK) and deliberately try to confuse matters. Could be a goodie though.....

Molly - i agree with Micks posts from this morning (duh, cause they agree with mine from yesterday) - it could be that Molly is floating in and out due to RL stuff, but her posting style is different to other dreams i have had (down boy). Very reasoned off her own bat, but aggressive when questioned. It has been her behaviour since day 1 (when she started posting more). Originally one of the low posters as well that i invited to post more.

Cross - i actually suspect Cross less than i did last night. On the one hand, his behaviour up to the lynch didnt help him ('ive answered any questions put to me', *doesnt answer direct questions*, 'oh sorry i didnt see those questions that came up until its too late to answer them' - and now he has dissappeared back into the ether and out of our front of mind. I suspect him less, but he isnt clear by a long shot.

Amandadon - Shockingly low quality of contribution - does seem to be coasting by, as others have said - maybe a noob thing, maybe being coached by more experienced players.

PJ, Barney, Ecto, Stu, Jayo - does anyone have any strong feelings for these one way or another? Because at this stage we should. I would combine this shortlist of neutrals with the voting patterns to try find some hiders.

P* - im putting this here as i do recognise that not putting him in is conspcious, given the accusations leveled at me by mahama and SK. I called P* out as suss for trying to get us to do detective work for him (classic distraction tactic), so maybe look at who he could be distracting for - who was under heat at that time? I then moved on and voted for people in my FFA. I was surprised that P* didnt get more votes, but tbh, he dissappeared after giving an FFA, and we had 3 other louder candidates in the top 4 to go after. If i live, ill be pushing him to post more. I dont know that i have helped P* or vice versa, but i promise you i am a gun'un.

• Advertisement

Is this something I should be aware of? Quote from the tv show?

It's a quote from Negan the head of the baddie team. He has a baseball bat called Luicile. I thought sKeith was admitting role but it was just a punishment. :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm surprised it's being taken at such face value tbh. It's handy that as the bodyguard this morning has to make a decision, Mick suddenly reveals he has a role that is, btw, utterly unverifiable and extremely unlikely to be proven long term (1 in 24ish chance?).

I'm waiting for mick to answer the question I gave him before deciding. I gave yoss the benefit of the doubt so why not mick.

To answer my own question, Cross was starting to come under pressure when P* started on his anti FFA distraction bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Your schedule is insane! Do you sleep at all

That alone makes him a candidate for a walker :D
    Actually, considering that most of ye are experienced players I can't believe how ye are not seeing Keith as the wolf that he is........SKeith is a human firefighter, there to set off the initial spark but when the house is burning down he's nowhere to be found.

I see why you might think that - especially as sKeith can never be trusted! But, tbh, he comes across as a bit villagery to me. Helpful with the reveal theory among other things. Of course, that could be subterfuge but for now I have him at 51% villager.
    Pter wrote: »
    To answer my own question, Cross was starting to come under pressure when P* started on his anti FFA distraction bit.

I'd say I'll be still under pressure today and am happy to be raced if necessary.

On the Mick thing, I'm inclined to take it as it appears for now. It seems to 'genuine' to be made up but it all depends on many other roles Mick claims :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

It's not entirely unverifiable...if he gets lucky and hits the original Walker I'm guessing we'd be notified. Does anything happen to the person who he injects if they're not the walker? Might be an alternative. Dont think the bodyguard should protect Mick btw. Wolves want walkers gone/cured too, especially if one of their own was turned.

• Advertisement

Yeah I've been trying to think of more fake roles ever since. The reveal came when he was under no pressure whatsoever.

How about I've been Shane this whole time? I've just been given the power of a single bullet to use on anyone without any repercussions, because my character has come to realise that only the strong and ruthless can survive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

It was discussed last night, is the priest coming out at munch time today?

crosstownk wrote: »
    That alone makes him a candidate for a walker :D

I see why you might think that - especially as sKeith can never be trusted! But, tbh, he comes across as a bit villagery to me. Helpful with the reveal theory among other things. Of course, that could be subterfuge but for now I have him at 51% villager.

I'd say I'll be still under pressure today and am happy to be raced if necessary.

On the Mick thing, I'm inclined to take it as it appears for now. It seems to 'genuine' to be made up but it all depends on many other roles Mick claims :)

Hmm ok well should both me and serial Keith be here after the munch I might look elsewhere to make sure I'm not tunneling. But did you read that original walker thing? And his immediately putting heat on Trit. Same when I called him out last night, immediate heat on me. I dunno.

It was discussed last night, is the priest coming out at munch time today?

How in the name of god can anyone say that without confirming they are priest? Looking to make a change on your teams kill order Kolido?

Hmm ok well should both me and serial Keith be here after the munch I might look elsewhere to make sure I'm not tunneling. But did you read that original walker thing? And his immediately putting heat on Trit. Same when I called him out last night, immediate heat on me. I dunno.

Yeah - I do see that which is why I see why you form that opinion. But I'm looking at that as well as taking everything else in to consideration which is why I have him in the village camp - just about.

Yeah I've been trying to think of more fake roles ever since. The reveal came when he was under no pressure whatsoever.

How about I've been Shane this whole time? I've just been given the power of a single bullet to use on anyone without any repercussions, because my character has come to realise that only the strong and ruthless can survive.

That could be easily verifiable actually. Carl has the ability to have a single peek because he only has one eye :pac:

Just to add the obvious - Trit's role would be nice to know and factor into the above.

How in the name of god can anyone say that without confirming they are priest? Looking to make a change on your teams kill order Kolido?

Well of course it would change the kill order of our vilage team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

It had been a tough day for the village, the smell of yoss's searing flesh outside the boundary in their nostrils all night.

And it was about to get worse.

The Saviours were first to strike, grabbing crosstownk who was out on patrol and swiftly making an example of them. Their head was removed from their body with an axe and their blood smeared on the wall of the village

'WE ARE ALL NEGAN'

Woodbury wanted some of the action too, however. They stole into the village in the dead of night and found Loughc alone contemplating his own existence. A spike through the eye ended this contemplation abruptly.

Crosstownk has been killed by the Saviours

Loughc has been killed by Woodbury.

Well balls to that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Digital Solitude has replaced Sofireland

Cross and LoughC?? What? :confused:

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Well balls to that.

Why? they could be wolves.

Flip. Sorry Cross (if you are good). Hard luck Lough (if you are good).

Flip. Sorry Cross (if you are good). Hard luck Lough (if you are good).

Why sorry, you regret eating him already?? :eek:

Why? they could be wolves.

That's true. Fingers crossed so.

No i regret chasing him yesterday, since it appears i need not have bothered, if the wolves are gonna eat him for us.

Mahama, i get you have a feeling about me that you are now trying to justify, but i suggest you pull together some actual cogent evidence rather than reinforcing your own feelings with banal attacks that look like you are laying the foundations for a bandwagon.

If you wanna start somewhere, maybe start by responding to my post where i outline my issues with what you said about me....

In light of no priest reveal, I'm going to look back through Cross and Lough's posts. Cross maybe was other team taking him out, but I thought he was good. LoughC... I have no idea why he was picked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Jeez, three of the four people who have been on my FFAs have now been munched. MrsFD is the only one left. Going to have to go back and find some new suspects. I don't want to focus solely on her when the evidence is flimsy enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

If another pair of munches goes by and both teams have targeted different people again I'd be starting to suspect they've a backroom together. If another two go by, I'd be pretty sure of it.

Advertisement