Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 2, START OF NIGHT 2

y0ssar1an22 has been lynched.

Lynch 2
    y0ssar1an22 - 9 -
    LordTSC, destroyer, The Valeyard, Mick, Amandadon, jayo26, Duffman, PatrickSTARR, Partyjungle
    CrosstownK - 6 - MrsFlushdraw, Molly, Uriel, Kolido, y0ssar1an22, Pter
    Uriel - 3 - Triceratops ballet, Strawbs, Crosstownk
    Beakerjoe - 2 - LoughC, Stu Redman
    LoughC - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Skeith - 1 - mahamageehad
    PatrickSTARR - 1 - Ectoplasm
    Amandadon - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Did not vote - 1 - sofireland

we will be getting a sub for sofireland who has been modkilled. An announcement will be made shortly.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    #FFA2 Results

Player #FFA2
    1. Skeith PatrickStarr destroyer Yosser
    2. Mrsflushdraw Yosser Uriel Cross
    3. Pter Yosser Cross Uriel
    4. Triceratops Ballet Yosser Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm PatrickStarr Yosser Mahama
    7. Beakerjoe LoughC StuRedman Ectoplasm
    8. y0ssar1an22 duffman sKeith LordTSC
    10. Amandadon sKeith Yosser StuRedman
    11. Barney92 MrsFD Cross Loughc
    12. jayo26 Yosser PatrickStarr Duffman
    13. Stu Redman Yosser LordTSC Amandadon
    14. Lord TSC Yosser Cross BeakerJoe
    17. Uriel Cross PatrickStarr Yosser
    19. Molly Pter Uriel Cross
    20. Destroyer Yosser Vale Cross
    21. Kolido  Yosser Mick Cross
    22. Loughc BeakerJoe PatrickStarr Yosser
    23. mahamageehad sofireland sKeith PatrickStarr
    25. partyjungle Yosser Uriel
    27. Strawberry Milkshake Amandadon Uriel Vale
    28. patrickSTARR Mick Yosser StuRedman
    29. duffman13 Yosser sKeith Cross

FINAL TALLY

Yosser 16
    Cross 9
    PatrickStarr 6
    Uriel 6
    sKeith 4
    StuRedman 3
    LordTSC 2
    LoughC 2
    BeakerJoe 2
    Mick 2
    Duffman 2
    destroyer 1
    Mahama 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    MrsFD 1
    Amandadon 2
    Pter 1
    Vale 2
    sofireland 1

If you spot any mistakes let me know asap!

Above is last nights votes and the FFAs, Yoss was the easy target last night for a bandwagon, as was Pstar and cross. I believe theres a few wolves within those who voted for Pat, Yoss and Cross.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Above is last nights votes and the FFAs, Yoss was the easy target last night for a bandwagon, as was Pstar and cross. I believe theres a few wolves within those who voted for Pat, Yoss and Cross.

Why are you protecting Uri? Orders from your wolf boss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Right I'm in, don't know who I'm in for but I'm 13 pages behind as I wasn't expecting to be in.

Right now, I thought Cross was evil tbf but I always think that of people who done read back.

I think Uri is Evil as ****

I think TB and himself have been reunited in the backrooms at long last

BJ looks pretty Wolfy to me, wouldn't be surprised if he was the final member of that team.

Not sure who called called the Trit kill as a double bluff on Uriels part, can see LoughC as the same from BJ.

Was it even the same team?

Can I get a list of all the living players? And a list of the wolves would be nice too.

Out of those voters, Lord Tsc, Destrpyer, Vale, Mick, Amanddon, Jayo,duffman, pstarr, PJ, Flushy, Molly, Uriel, Pter, Ecto and Kolido all live.

Interesting to see Keith voted for someone not on his FFA, I havent read back on last night so sorry if this is answered already.

Pter wrote: »
    Why are you protecting Uri? Orders from your wolf boss?

I dont follow?

If youre refering to the fact he had the same number of FFA votes as Pstarr, Its because I think there was a strong bandwagon on Pstarr for very weak reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

1. Skeith
    2. Mrsflushdraw
    3. Pter
    4. Triceratops Ballet
    5. Ectoplasm
    6. MicksJaguar
    7. Beakerjoe
    8. y0ssar1an22 - lynched - lynch 2 (Monday) - claimed apprentice seer
    9. Guffy - munched - munch 2 (Monday)
    10. Amandadon
    11. Barney92
    12. jayo26
    13. Stu Redman
    14. Lord TSC
    15. tritium - munched - munch 2 (Monday)
    16. sofireland - replaced by Digi
    17. Uriel
    18. Tigger - munched - munch 1 (Sunday)
    19. Molly
    20. Destroyer
    21. Kolido
    22. Loughc - munched - munch 3 (Tuesday)
    23. mahamageehad
    24. crosstownk - munched - munch 3 (Tuesday)
    25. partyjungle
    26. The_Valeyard
    27. Strawberry Milkshake
    28. patrickSTARR
    29. duffman13
    30. Drumpot - lynched lynch one (Sunday)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Cross kind of surprises me cause I thought he was a wolf. Would they be hunting each other like that? Lough, sadly, doesn't.

The only two people left alive from my FFAs are Beaker and Keith. Both made the lists as third choices, really. So I'm going through my notes today, trying to figure out who to look at next. Not nessecarily mad suspicions. Just what I've been writing.

Molly and Uriel kept the Yoss debate going a lot yesterday morning, and I'm getting the feeling one of them is bad. Just don't know which. I'm leaning towards Uriel for the same reason I chased Yoss; a 20:00 role claim, which also tried to throw Beaker under the bus for some reason by putting a target on his back.
    Of course, Beaker himself is screaming wolf to me. Bounces between targets, and feels as if he was trying to make noises yesterday. I said yesterday I'd suspect anyone who tried to cause distractions while avoiding the Yoss debate totally, and his answer about his thoughts on Yoss wasn't convincing to me.
    PStarr's refusal to do an FFA was suspicious, and made worse, imo, when he then did a 180 and did one after a few others had. Doesn't look like he bandwagoned, but he chose Yoss, Mick and Stu. Wondering why he drew so much attention to his FFA in the manner he did.
    Keith's "drunken escapades" are a handy way to boost his post count. He has near triple the average post count, and you'd think he'd be trying to lead the village with that much content.
    Mick's role claim this morning was very handy timing for his own skin, and I dislike the way he's chosen a role that is utterly impossible to prove and gives him a perfect out for why it doesn't work. Its based on a super obscure character who was in a single episode, and just feels to convenient this morning.
    A lot of people keeping under the radar, and I'd worry at least one of the "newbies" (Jayo, Stu, Abandon, Destroyer) are running the "Oh, haha, I've no clue whats happening here" act. Not saying I know which one. Just feel one of them are. Not saying to focus on them today, but I'd like to see way more contribution on Day 3 from these people.

Thats what I'm sharing so far. I've got other notes I'm keeping private for now, simply cause I don't want all my cards on the table yet...

Just to condense Barney's list some more, here's who is still alive as of this morning.

1. Skeith
    2. Mrsflushdraw
    3. Pter
    4. Triceratops Ballet
    5. Ectoplasm
    6. MicksJaguar
    7. Beakerjoe
    10. Amandadon
    11. Barney92
    12. jayo26
    13. Stu Redman
    14. Lord TSC
    16. sofireland - replaced by Digi
    17. Uriel
    19. Molly
    20. Destroyer
    21. Kolido
    23. mahamageehad
    25. partyjungle
    26. The_Valeyard
    27. Strawberry Milkshake
    28. patrickSTARR
    29. duffman13

Right I'm in, don't know who I'm in for but I'm 13 pages behind as I wasn't expecting to be in.

Right now, I thought Cross was evil tbf but I always think that of people who done read back.

I think Uri is Evil as ****

I think TB and himself have been reunited in the backrooms at long last

BJ looks pretty Wolfy to me, wouldn't be surprised if he was the final member of that team.

Not sure who called called the Trit kill as a double bluff on Uriels part, can see LoughC as the same from BJ.

Was it even the same team?

Can I get a list of all the living players? And a list of the wolves would be nice too.

We still have to get a good read on you, the lad you replaced hasnt done much.

Whats your reads on the deaths so far?

Do you agree Drum deserved the lynch on day 1? who would you have voted for on day 1?

I dont follow?

If youre refering to the fact he had the same number of FFA votes as Pstarr, Its because I think there was a strong bandwagon on Pstarr for very weak reasons.

Uri came 3rd in the overall lynch vote. You know, above P*........

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Of course, Beaker himself is screaming wolf to me. Bounces between targets, and feels as if he was trying to make noises yesterday. I said yesterday I'd suspect anyone who tried to cause distractions while avoiding the Yoss debate totally, and his answer about his thoughts on Yoss wasn't convincing to me.

I bounce around because Im trying to figure people out, seeing what I can find. How is that wolfy? Im not sure of anyone being a wolf, sure I have suspects but they can change as the day goes on.

You can suspect me all you want, but I believed Yoss. No one counter claimed while he was alive and I feel his story was just so ludacris (Ludddaaa) that it couldnt be a wolf move. I believed him. No point in me focusing on him yday.

Uri came 3rd in the overall lynch vote. You know, above P*........

I gather that, however I felt Pstarr was less suspect that Uriel to me. I felt the reasons for voting for pstarr in an FFA were weak and I was surprised people jumped on board that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hmm interesting last night. I think Cross was roled, not sure which way and taken out due to this.
    Shame we don't have any priest info right now as we really are in the total dark right now.

So no conversion tonight. we can safely rule Digi out as the walker or convert as I can't imagine they would convert someone who was about to be modkilled. He could be team Negan or Team Governor so still not able to clear him anyway.

LoughC was pretty vocal, no idea if it is only that, that got him killed.

You can suspect me all you want, but I believed Yoss. No one counter claimed while he was alive and I feel his story was just so ludacris (Ludddaaa) that it couldnt be a wolf move. I believed him. No point in me focusing on him yday.

I'm not surprised no one counter claimed him. Why would they have? A counter claim would have been an unnesscary suicide. It was obviously going to be a landslide against Yoss, so if his claim was false, the best play for the real apprentice was to sit back and let Yoss's death occur naturally without also giving their own identity away in the process....

The only reason to counter claim would have been if Yoss's claim gained traction and he started to lead the village.

I gather that, however I felt Pstarr was less suspect that Uriel to me. I felt the reasons for voting for pstarr in an FFA were weak and I was surprised people jumped on board that.

So, just to be clear, you omitted Uri from consideration because there was evidence against him that seemed to stack up.

Fair enough if you want to include P* for washy evidence, but ommitting someone because you feel there is stronger evidence there? Come on now BJ - you can do better than that. Tres Wolfy, as the french would say.

I bounce around because Im trying to figure people out, seeing what I can find. How is that wolfy? Im not sure of anyone being a wolf, sure I have suspects but they can change as the day goes on.

I was inclined to believe him too, but there was never likely to be a counter claim on it. The role wasn't even in the OP, so I doubt the wolves concocted up a claim that happened to be one that the mods had though up themselves and assigned to another person. I do agree though that it didn't seem like a wolf move to me.

I hear you man, you're going for the "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" approach, nice one. Should have went that way myself maybe.

I think a few players will be stuck without Yosser tomorrow night. I think he might have been a convenient lynching for some tonight, there may be a wolf or 2 among his voters, not you necessarily, but I think it's worth looking at.

I cant shake the notion of Stu. I ve a bad feeling about you. Maybe Im wrong, but you gave a few good "im new and still learning" posts yday, yet I keep reading your posts from last night like the one above and feel its just an act.

But is it an act to stay alive as a villager or as a wolf.

Either way your not as unaware of the game as you let on.

Lynch One
    Drumpot - 6 - MrsFD(7 ish), Molly (7.30 ish), Mick, Tritium(7.45-8), crosstownk (8.45), Yossar1An22 (8.57)
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter (8.30 or so), mahamageehad (8.30 or so)
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel (around 4 or so), Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney (6.30 or so)
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

Did not vote - sofireland and destroyer

Lynch 2
    y0ssar1an22 - 9 - LordTSC, destroyer, The Valeyard, Mick, Amandadon, jayo26, Duffman, PatrickSTARR, Partyjungle
    CrosstownK - 6 - MrsFlushdraw, Molly, Uriel, Kolido, y0ssar1an22, Pter
    Uriel - 3 - Triceratops ballet, Strawbs, Crosstownk
    Beakerjoe - 2 - LoughC, Stu Redman
    LoughC - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Skeith - 1 - mahamageehad
    PatrickSTARR - 1 - Ectoplasm
    Amandadon - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Did not vote - 1 - sofireland

MrsFD and Molly were 1st and 2nd each time with the person they were voting for. I'd suggest these means that they aren't on the same team. I'd be surprised if two wolves out of three jumped on one person early together, but maybe.

We need some information from the priest at some stage, hopefully tomorrow morning as it could help us analyse voting patterns. This depends on the pulse of the priest and the apprentice of course.

If cross was evil then I reckon one of their teammates will have voted for them in the second lynch. Yoss was almost a runaway so a teammate might be able to hide there. Not much else is jumping out at me though.

So, just to be clear, you omitted Uri from consideration because there was evidence against him that seemed to stack up.

Fair enough if you want to include P* for washy evidence, but ommitting someone because you feel there is stronger evidence there? Come on now BJ - you can do better than that. Tres Wolfy, as the french would say.

I see your point and should have included Uriel, however I feel like those who put Pstarr down on their FFA bandwagoned. I can see why a villager would vote for Uriel, I cant see why someone would vote Pstarr, I just cant get on board with it.

I see your point and should have included Uriel, however I feel like those who put Pstarr down on their FFA bandwagoned. I can see why a villager would vote for Uriel, I cant see why someone would vote Pstarr, I just cant get on board with it.

You got the list of people who did FFA Starr?

• Advertisement

People voted for Cross because they think he was recruited, its possible he was a wolf who was recruited and then killed by another team. If we all think Cross was likely to be recruited, its likely the wolves on teh other team thought this too and took him out.

You got the list of people who did FFA Starr?

Skeith, Ecto1, jayo, LouchC, Uriel and Mahama

Of those 5 of them choose people off their FFA, Keith though went with Amandaon

Ecto Voted for Pstarr

Jayo voted for Yoss

Louchc voted for Beakerjoe

Uriel voted for CrosstownFunk

Mahama voted for Skeith

Skeith, Ecto1, jayo, LouchC, Uriel and Mahama

Of those 5 of them choose people off their FFA, Keith though went with Amandaon

Ecto Voted for Pstarr

Jayo voted for Yoss

Louchc voted for Beakerjoe

Uriel voted for CrosstownFunk

Mahama voted for Skeith

Looking at this Keith Mahama and LouchC stick out as he didnt vote with the FFA.

Though LouchC and Mahama voted off their own FFA.

I feel Pstarr was a weak choice for the FFA in my eyes, I believe he could of been easily put on the ffa of a bandwagoning wolf. I believe the same for Yoss

Out of those who had both the Yoss and Pstarr on their FFAs, thats

skeith, Jayo, louchc, Uriel and Ecto1

skeith, Jayo, louchc, Uriel and Ecto1

So would those be your suspects today?

And if you had to pick three of the five?

Ah lads playing blind still is a nightmare.

Time wise it would have been ideal for the priest to come out but any of the following could stall them.

1) they're dead
    2) they have no bad roles to reveal
    3) the apprentice is dead so no back up
    4) the original priest died before selecting the apprentice and we're proper fooked!!!

So would those be your suspects today?

And if you had to pick three of the five?

I realise, actually, one of the five is dead....

If the apprentice or priest was recruited to the walkers surely the other would know? Their own identity would then be compromised and they'd have to declare.

But they would have done that at munch time I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ok so, I'm none the wiser after going through Lough's posts. I don't see much hinting at a role, so had he stumbled on a wolf?
    Votes: Day 1 - SKeith, Day 2 - Beakerjoe.
    FFA2: BJ, P*, Y0ss.

He was suss of people that did an early FFA. He was also suss of wolves steering the FFA.
    Ecto, were day1 FFAs in order of when they were submitted?
    Loughc wrote: »
    I’m suggesting the people who were quick to give their FFAs smell dodgy af.theres not enough to go on to name 3 people on day one.
    If I was a wolf I’d happily give 3 names.
    Yea this isn't sitting right with me at all, Drumpot wasn't on many people's radar yesterday and then got lynched, where there were people who were called out in FFA but didn't receive many votes, the FFA it seemed were used as a distraction tool by the wolves.

I've a feeling Drumpot was a NRV and not a wolf so well played wolves they got one over us early on.

Super against the priest coming out. Maybe wolves though he was priest?
    Even having a conversation about him coming out at this stage is a silly idea.

Flip flops on Stu.
    Stu Redman 16
    crosstownk 15
    jayo26 15
    destroyer 12
    Amandadon 8
    sofireland 8

Anything worth looking into with these guys? Day 2 and still low posts and Stu is looking more and more dodge.
    Yea I'm giving Stu the benefit of the doubt here.

His FFA from yesterday.
    #FFA2

Breakerjoe - went in hard on myself and Keith today. Posts have been flipping around all day. Accusing and deflecting all over the place. I do not trust him one bit.

P* - not adding too much on day one and his earlier refusal to do a FFA seemed odd.

Yoss - made up a role to save his wolf skin.

Accussed P* and BJ of team:
    You and BJ are clearly on the same wolf team. So yea this FFA is useful. Both started accusing me around the same time almost like it was a planned attack.
    Good defence of your team mate p*
    And you ignored my question. Good teamwork lads.
    And everyone else isn’t? Weak excuse for you and p* to team up on me.

He was also suss of serial keith and voted him on day 1. Seems to have flip flopped a little too, before coming back on him this morning.

(yday morn)
    sKeith must suffer from insomnia, walker much :pac:

Happy Monday morning ya’ll.
    (yday afternoon)
    By far the biggest poster so far but is he posting anything of value or is it all a sideshow to distract from who he is, wither good or bad. I'm coming round the idea he's more good than bad and may have an important role to play and he is hiding in plain sight.
    (yday afternoon)
    The late night posts with Tigger felt like a task to win first kill for his team. That was my rationale at the time. Although he hasn't done anything since to support my vote so I will need to look elsewhere for tonights Lynch.

(today)
    Wow sKeith really posts nothing of value.
    Well at least he won't think I'm trying to get into his pocket anymore. Let's be honest most of his posts are gifs, and filler posts, case of trying to hide in plain sight?
    Wolves don't need much sleep.... ;)

Ah lads playing blind still is a nightmare.

Time wise it would have been ideal for the priest to come out but any of the following could stall them.

1) they're dead
    2) they have no bad roles to reveal
    3) the apprentice is dead so no back up
    4) the original priest died before selecting the apprentice and we're proper fooked!!!

I'd be shocked if they died before selecting an apprentice, but the other scenarios seem plausible. Even if they don't have any bad roles, it would be instructive to know they were all good.

• Advertisement

If the apprentice or priest was recruited to the walkers surely the other would know? Their own identity would then be compromised and they'd have to declare.

But they would have done that at munch time I think.

Assuming they share a back room, the one alive would know because they lose all their previous abilities, including access to the backroom I assume.

If either were converted, I hope it was the apprentice because then the original priest would know exactly who it was.

Advertisement