Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So would those be your suspects today?

And if you had to pick three of the five?

I think theres a wolf in there alright, I think these guys should at least be looked at. I dont like picking 3 to look at, id look at all of them.

I didnt like LouchCs FFA, it felt it was a bandwagon and I wasnt alone in thinking that IIRC. He voted for me basically because I suspected him. In hindsight afte rthe votes, that doesnt come across too wolfy to me though, more like a new player being spiteful rather than wolfy. "You voted for me so Ill vote for you".

Skeiths voting pattern is odd (though I have to read back on last nights posts to see if he explained it or not.) Why did he vote for Amanda-don when they werent in the FFA or his FFA?

How many are dead now, 10?

Sorry 11

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I think theres a wolf in there alright, I think these guys should at least be looked at. I dont like picking 3 to look at, id look at all of them.

I didnt like LouchCs FFA, it felt it was a bandwagon and I wasnt alone in thinking that IIRC. He voted for me basically because I suspected him. In hindsight afte rthe votes, that doesnt come across too wolfy to me though, more like a new player being spiteful rather than wolfy. "You voted for me so Ill vote for you".

Skeiths voting pattern is odd (though I have to read back on last nights posts to see if he explained it or not.) Why did he vote for Amanda-don when they werent in the FFA or his FFA?

Fcuck I forgot Louchc is dead. ignore that.

Ok so, I'm none the wiser after going through Lough's posts. I don't see much hinting at a role, so had he stumbled on a wolf?
    Votes: Day 1 - SKeith, Day 2 - Beakerjoe.
    FFA2: BJ, P*, Y0ss.

He was suss of people that did an early FFA. He was also suss of wolves steering the FFA.
    Ecto, were day1 FFAs in order of when they were submitted?

Super against the priest coming out. Maybe wolves though he was priest?

Flip flops on Stu.

His FFA from yesterday.

Accussed P* and BJ of team:

He was also suss of serial keith and voted him on day 1. Seems to have flip flopped a little too, before coming back on him this morning.

(today)

He voted for me because I suspected him and then voted for him. it was tit for tat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

People voted for Cross because they think he was recruited, its possible he was a wolf who was recruited and then killed by another team. If we all think Cross was likely to be recruited, its likely the wolves on teh other team thought this too and took him out.
    I think it's highly unlikely cross was recruited. Not only was he in danger of lynch yesterday, he was also too obvious a target imo.
    Skeith, Ecto1, jayo, LouchC, Uriel and Mahama

Of those 5 of them choose people off their FFA, Keith though went with Amandaon

Ecto Voted for Pstarr

Jayo voted for Yoss

Louchc voted for Beakerjoe

Uriel voted for CrosstownFunk

Mahama voted for Skeith
    I've explained my vote numerous times, but happy to answer any questions you may have.
    If the apprentice or priest was recruited to the walkers surely the other would know? Their own identity would then be compromised and they'd have to declare.

But they would have done that at munch time I think.
    If either was converted the other should consider coming out ASAP. If we know who was converted then there's a better chance of guessing who might have targeted em. If BG is still alive they can protect priest tonight, but priest knows best when to come out coz they know who's dead and who isn't.

Im up mama the cure doesn't effect anyone else only the walker, not sure why that has any bearing on what u do I also wrote this in my post and you missed it which is strange. You've played a little weird this game.

Again strange enough munches last night, are the wolves just gauranting they get kills on people unlikely to be protected. Or role hunting.

I've explained my vote numerous times, but happy to answer any questions you may have.

I know you say you voted off your own hymn sheet. Do you still feel the same about sKeith?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Barney92 wrote: »
    Assuming they share a back room, the one alive would know because they lose all their previous abilities, including access to the backroom I assume.

If either were converted, I hope it was the apprentice because then the original priest would know exactly who it was.

It's already been established they share a backroom, it's in the op
    Gabriel Stokes: Gabriel is the priest. Upon death he will receive information on what role the dead held. If that person was converted to a Walker he will also learn their original role. Gabriel will be able to recruit another priest to join him in his backroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Kolido wrote: »
    It's already been established they share a backroom, it's in the op

Well then one would definitely know about the other.

• Advertisement

I pulled him on this already. His excuse was pathetic something like "Amanda is the most likely walker coz her FFAs were too easy and she's coasting". That reasoning could have applied to loads of other players. Why her? Why not find evidence? Why drop her from his FFA then put a vote on her. Why random votes both nights that he never backs up? Today he said destroyer is probo good and we should give him a pass, but night 1 he voted for him??

Ugh, it's possible I'm tunneling him as Cross pointed out. I've said my piece for now. Can't shake the feeling though. I'm going to review Cross's posts at lunch.
    He voted for me because I suspected him and then voted for him. it was tit for tat.
    Possibly, I mean I wasn't implying anything. Without knowing Lough's alignment it's tough to know what to make of the info. I had him as vanillager though, not reading any evil fromh is posts. Some flip flopping but that's a villager trait imo and not a wolf one.

I'd be quite happy to string up beakerjoe or Molly today either, either both if we could somehow manage it's been so long since we had a double hanging

I'd be quite happy to string up beakerjoe or Molly today either, either both if we could somehow manage it's been so long since we had a double hanging

Ah Michael, why cant we be friends?

You still sore from yesterdays interaction?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Catching up, on the Mick reveal, question if you use the vaccine on me and I'm innocent do I die, become immune or nothing. I'm not the original walker, or a converted walker but look at how quick Keith was to put me forward as a name.

Actually, considering that most of ye are experienced players I can't believe how ye are not seeing Keith as the wolf that he is. I had him on my FFA yesterday as potential for the walker, and I put a vote on him last night, following though. Immediately he wants to lynch me. Next he's naming me as priest, which I'm also not, but converted. Lies on top of lies. On day 1 he puts a random vote on destroyer, but never chased destroyer on anything. He was the first that I saw to throw dirt on Trit, but then didn't vote for him. Destroyer, by the way, he completed never look at again, but today wants to give him a pass????

SKeith is a human firefighter, there to set off the initial spark but when the house is burning down he's nowhere to be found.

Day 2, same ****. Randomly at lynch time decides that he's switching to Mandy despite dropping her from FFA. Says its coz she's lurking and took the easy FFAs but that could apply to at least 8 other players. (Eg Flush) Now he's pushing her as original walker and no evidence. Just his word. Oh and, crowning glory, did the standard wolf move to name about 10 names assigning them as bad and good so we don't know what's true.

I thought there was a chance I'd be eaten this morning coz I rattled his cage last night but now I'm thinking I'll be left alive so Keith can get me hung tonight.

Wolfy as **** here

Is it too cheeky to request all the FFAs and Votes in one big ol' post too?

I know you say you voted off your own hymn sheet. Do you still feel the same about sKeith?
    See practically every post I made this morning.
    Potential origional walker here. Only considers toss as a wolf move doesn't consider why a walker would do it for the conversion. So maybe a Freudian slip of sorts. As a walker didn't consider the possibility of the move. From one of the best thinkers in the game about the game seems a bit off.
    Eh like I said at the time, I don't think y0ss would have done that move if he was the walker. Makes even less sense that a wolf doing it. A walker needs to keep the head down and survive til day 2, why would y0ss draw so much heat on himself if walker? Plus, considering we don't know the sequence of lynch/convert, I'd say it would have been a gamble to do that as he was going to get lynched or munched anyways. I think the walker will be doing just enough to keep their heads above water, but draw no attention.
    Im up mama the cure doesn't effect anyone else only the walker, not sure why that has any bearing on what u do I also wrote this in my post and you missed it which is strange. You've played a little weird this game.

Again strange enough munches last night, are the wolves just gauranting they get kills on people unlikely to be protected. Or role hunting.
    I read your post, I just wanted to see how well you've thought the story out before I decide to believe you. So you use the shot on the 1st walker and you kill them all. Doesn't really make sense in Walking Dead universe but OK. Use the shot on anyone else it does nothing and you lose the shot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Wolfy as **** here

I did that yesterday - ill go find it.

Wolfy as **** here

Do you mean me or serial keith? Tis cheeky but let me look for my good deed of the day.

Ah Michael, why cant we be friends?

You still sore from yesterdays interaction?

Not in the slightest, you jumped off me pretty quick and started accusing loads others with half baked theories you seem like your out there just making plays trying to get village people hung.

Do you mean me or serial keith? Tis cheeky but let me look for my good deed of the day.

never mind Pter is on it. Ok, later folks.

See practically every post I made this morning.

Eh like I said at the time, I don't think y0ss would have done that move if he was the walker. Makes even less sense that a wolf doing it. A walker needs to keep the head down and survive til day 2, why would y0ss draw so much heat on himself if walker? Plus, considering we don't know the sequence of lynch/convert, I'd say it would have been a gamble to do that as he was going to get lynched or munched anyways. I think the walker will be doing just enough to keep their heads above water, but draw no attention.

I read your post, I just wanted to see how well you've thought the story out before I decide to believe you. So you use the shot on the 1st walker and you kill them all. Doesn't really make sense in Walking Dead universe but OK. Use the shot on anyone else it does nothing and you lose the shot?

Original walker cures all other walker. Doesn't effect anyone else.

• Advertisement

Not in the slightest, you jumped off me pretty quick and started accusing loads others with half baked theories you seem like your out there just making plays trying to get village people hung.

We are going blind Mick, most theories are half baked with no seer or priest. Just doing my best to figure things out.

I didnt jump on you to begin with, in fact it was you who got defensive yesterday not me. But people see what they want to see. You got defensive that I felt it could be a wolf move to suggest following Tiggers list, which you had done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

#FFA1

1. Skeith destroyer tritium PatrickStarr
    4. Triceratops Ballet Tritium Guffy Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm pter yosser sofireland
    10. Amandadon yosser sKeith Guffy
    14. Lord TSC sKeith Tritium Guffy
    15. tritium Triceratops Uriel drumpot
    17. Uriel Guffy Cross Tritium
    19. Molly Drumpot pter loughc
    20. Destroyer yosser guffy ectoplasm
    25. partyjungle cross yosser drumpot
    27. Strawberry Milkshake tritium barney mahama

FINAL TALLY

Tritium 5
    Guffy 5
    yosser 4
    Drumpot 3
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 2
    sKeith 2
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1

END OF DAY 1, START OF NIGHT 1
    Drumpot has been lynched. (the last vote cast in a tie decides the loser)

Lynch 1
    Drumpot - 6 -[/B] MrsFD, Molly, Mick, Tritium, crosstownk, Yossar1An22
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel, Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

#FFA2

Player #FFA2
    1. Skeith PatrickStarr destroyer Yosser
    2. Mrsflushdraw Yosser Uriel Cross
    3. Pter Yosser Cross Uriel
    4. Triceratops Ballet Yosser Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm PatrickStarr Yosser Mahama
    7. Beakerjoe LoughC StuRedman Ectoplasm
    8. y0ssar1an22 duffman sKeith LordTSC
    10. Amandadon sKeith Yosser StuRedman
    11. Barney92 MrsFD Cross Loughc
    12. jayo26 Yosser PatrickStarr Duffman
    13. Stu Redman Yosser LordTSC Amandadon
    14. Lord TSC Yosser Cross BeakerJoe
    17. Uriel Cross PatrickStarr Yosser
    19. Molly Pter Uriel Cross
    20. Destroyer Yosser Vale Cross
    21. Kolido  Yosser Mick Cross
    22. Loughc BeakerJoe PatrickStarr Yosser
    23. mahamageehad sofireland sKeith PatrickStarr
    25. partyjungle Yosser Uriel
    27. Strawberry Milkshake Amandadon Uriel Vale
    28. patrickSTARR Mick Yosser StuRedman
    29. duffman13 Yosser sKeith Cross

FINAL TALLY

Yosser 16
    Cross 9
    PatrickStarr 6
    Uriel 6
    sKeith 4
    StuRedman 3
    LordTSC 2
    LoughC 2
    BeakerJoe 2
    Mick 2
    Duffman 2
    destroyer 1
    Mahama 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    MrsFD 1
    Amandadon 2
    Pter 1
    Vale 2
    sofireland 1

END OF DAY 2, START OF NIGHT 2
    y0ssar1an22 has been lynched.

Lynch 2
    y0ssar1an22 - 9 - LordTSC, destroyer, The Valeyard, Mick, Amandadon, jayo26, Duffman, PatrickSTARR, Partyjungle
    CrosstownK - 6 - MrsFlushdraw, Molly, Uriel, Kolido, y0ssar1an22, Pter
    Uriel - 4 - Triceratops ballet, Strawbs, Crosstownk
    Beakerjoe - 2 - LoughC, Stu Redman
    LoughC - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Skeith - 1 - mahamageehad
    PatrickSTARR - 1 - Ectoplasm
    Amandadon - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Did not vote - 1 - sofireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

morning chums, I've been doing some reading back this morning. This is getting really frustrating.

I want to throw something out there, but I'm suss of Barney. Something he said this morning made me think "huh?" and so I decided to read back over his posts.

I'm always wary of people who look to try and organise stuff for the village, as it can be a good way for a wolf to say "but look, I did this thing that is helpful"

Other than Mrs FD I don't feel he's gone hard after anyone else. Granted he did put CTK and Lough is his FFA which is unfortunate as they both went this morning, but I feel it could be a deep cover for him.

The post that irked me this morning is this one, it's a little interaction with him and mahama that felt staged to me.

Earlier today he posted this:
    That's partially why I did this Mahama. I was trying to get one or two people that it would be unlikely for a walker to convert. If they were top of this list it might make a walker less likely to convert them. So I'd be tempted to say that neither yourself or cross are the convert.

in the post he quoted the two below:
    Why do I always have to spank the noobs?? :mad:

Is it worth us thinking about who would be a likely convert?
    I think those top few from the FFA likely aren't convert becuase timing looks like conversion happened before votes released. I think y0ss would have been way too risky a convert. Walker only gets one convert every second turn, could they afford to potentially throw it away?
    For what it's worth #WWYCTBAWOYWT
    Myself mahatma, cross, guffy
    Ecto - uriel,mahatma,jayo26
    Mahatma - trit,pj,destroyer
    sKeith - barney, mahatma,cross
    Tigger - cross,keith
    MrsFD - uriel,cross,mick

So cross has four and mahatma has three. They are the only ones with more than two. Uriel then has two and a number only have one.

It could be nothing, but it seemed off to me and in the absence of other hunches or info I think these two warrant looking at

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Original walker cures all other walker. Doesn't effect anyone else.

But that's not how zombie infections work. It's not how Walking Dead works. There is no cure. The entire point of the Walking Dead is death is inevitable. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Barns you had a weird post about not thinking Maha was a convert, do you see her as good or evil

BJ I don't know if you've ever spectated a game, but you don't tend to scrutinise, nor worry about who you would vote for. Retrospectively I think I'd probably have voted Trit or Uriel but that's skewed obviously as its D3 now.

I want to lynch Uriel tonight

And I think Amanda may also be a wolf, she's who I'd chose to be on my team. Low post count, fluff, but has played here before so not a total noob but would be treated with one. Not going to push this yet but a good candidate IMO.

Vale where are you, I won't forget you bby

sKeith wrote: »
    also, loughc and bj were both cozying up to me today, look into them today, all day today i was going, wft, i can fight my own battle, get outta my pockts you dirty rascals.

When the fudge did I cosy up to you?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    But that's not how zombie infections work. It's not how Walking Dead works. There is no cure. The entire point of the Walking Dead is death is inevitable. :confused:

Im the Dr i'll tell you how this **** works :pac: Here i didnt make up the role take it up with the mods if you want to go all super nerdy.

But my best guess was I only got ativavted once the conversion took place if it didnt happenI was active and couldnt revile so my character is just a mechanism to balance against the walker

This might be the wolfiest post in the history of WW

Pop in to keep up? You keep up by reading you post to appear active or keep up I'd post count something only a wolf would think

Why would you need hours to ready an ffa you would know who u suspect only a wolf needs time to make up reasons

And the uncomital post about a player hedging one's bets just in case

Firstly Michael I tend to believe your reveal from last night,

But I agree with you about the wording of Mollys posts. Its suss.

What defense does Molly have on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

morning chums, I've been doing some reading back this morning. This is getting really frustrating.

I want to throw something out there, but I'm suss of Barney. Something he said this morning made me think "huh?" and so I decided to read back over his posts.

I'm always wary of people who look to try and organise stuff for the village, as it can be a good way for a wolf to say "but look, I did this thing that is helpful"

Other than Mrs FD I don't feel he's gone hard after anyone else. Granted he did put CTK and Lough is his FFA which is unfortunate as they both went this morning, but I feel it could be a deep cover for him.

The post that irked me this morning is this one, it's a little interaction with him and mahama that felt staged to me.

Wary of people who look to try and organise stuff?
    Who first suggested organising an FFA? Think you should suspect them so.
    Who has posted any list throughout the whole game? Probably should suspect them too.
    I tried to do something that might provide some information for everyone. I'd be tempted not to post at all just in case people though I was trying to appear helpful.

On the me and Mahama thing. Staged? Something we came up with and then I referred to again this morning when there are only five people (six including a posthumous tigger) who actually did the thing, myself and mahama included? I reckon if we were on a team I probably wouldn't have brought it up this morning. I'd just be linking myself and mahama again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

So just to put my defence in of one or two things that was said not that I really think I need to but anyway.

I'm actually not playing the totally dumb role i have a good idea of what's going on now im a bit behind on tactics some of ye are using but I'm getting there so we can wipe the "jayo is using the I dunno what's happening" line off the board now I said last night I was pretty much getting to grips with it.

I think I'm getting pretty involved I'm just not posting allot of bul**** and theories because I actually don't know how to read some of the stuff and I feel like a lot if people here are saying crap just to be active and seem like they are helping out but mostly aren't.

I voted y0ss both nights just because I had p* in my ffa last night don't mean i changed my mind about y0ss i said it for past 2 days that he was the most suspicious of everyone and I voted him twice and I was one of only 2 or 3 that voted him the first night and if you luck at the ffa did the other two that vote him the first night vote for him again the second night when I think he was actually just as suspicious Pstarr was never on his level that's why I didn't vote him.

As for who I'm looking at today I'm not too sure there is a lot of sh1te talk and people calling out others I don't know if that's A tactic to take the attention from themselves or to genuinely draw other people out and get them talking i havent decided yet.

Peace out mofos I'm watching he all cause. I haven't a clue who to suspect.

Advertisement