Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Guys, I was travelling yesterday, and had spotty wifi connection, i thought i'd replied to the mod's PM this am before the deadline, sorry for the inconvenience. Good luck all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

So taking both Cross and Lough together they were suspicious of Uriel, Pter, Pstarr and BJ. No cross over between them.

I'm not getting much from the votes/FFAs of them. Both Uriel and Pter voted Cross, but tough to tell if that's tit for tat voting coz he named them. Pter was one of the last on major votes both nights. P* explained the throwaway vote on day 1, as did BJ. P* voted y0ss, one of the last voters. BJ did you already explain your LoughC vote? Presumably tit for tat?

When he posted his FFA I called him a bandwagoner based on the fact he had both Yoss and Pstarr on his FFA. I questioned him about his reasons as to why he wanted those two It looked like he copied others reasons for voting. He didnt seem to have an original thought of his own on either Pstarr or Yoss. Seemed really spooked when I urged others to vote for him.

Its got might quiet in here

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

as for my ffa's inconsistency yesterday, i'll explain

night one, p*'s posts were very off to me, so much so that i ffa'd him for first ffa.

later that night, i found method to the mad posts, i seen that they were all alan partridge post.

p* dropped of my ffa for that reason and welcome armageddon to my ffa. ( unoriginally a taunt to get some conversation from her)

then p* started flairing up about not doing a ffa.

I rejigged my ffa to readd p* to it, it dropped armageddon off the ffa.

Later on, i was not suss of p* anymore as he conformed and done a ffa.

armageddon did no such thing, so i voted for her.

search keith and #ffa2 and you'll find my original ffa and my revised one just when p* was mouthing about not doing a ffa.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3 o clock

Is there any solid directions or suspicions then? I feel there's a half dozen one on one fights, but as a village, it's gonna be another chaotic vote.

• Advertisement

You've probably played as many games as me including FB at this stage :D

Trit or Uri D1
    Prob Uri again D2, I didn't believe Yoss but there was no rush in lynching him imo. Like the last game were I wasn't believed as real seer, it could have worked out in the long run had we taken him at face value for a bit.

Anyways, who're the 11 dead people are counting, I only see 7?

I counted the dead peeps wrong. It is cos I is fick.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    3 o clock

Is there any solid directions or suspicions then? I feel there's a half dozen one on one fights, but as a village, it's gonna be another chaotic vote.

Without direction, its indeed chaos.

sKeith, I have looked back on your original FFA, when you took Amandadon off your FFA you mention it was to get a reaction, can you elabarote on what you meant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

#FFA3

Uriel - Explained already
    TB - Same
    Maha - Got very defensive this morning, gives out about inconsistent sleuthing from Skeith yet her own results were just a list of quotes. I think Maha is playing a bit like how I play wolf

I always think BJ is a wolf so I'll give him benefit of the doubt for now. Bonus is MrsFD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Trying to arrange a Sub for Amandadon who has to drop out unfortunately. Will know soon hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Has anyone else this bollocking error where a new page won't show up on thread until its a few posts in.

Can see that Jayop was the last poster, no matter how many times I load the thread it shows BJs post as the last one.

Wrecks my head, happens all the time now :( on touch site

• Advertisement

I only have one suspect at present and that's mamma.

The whole "you said this" thing "I'll just go find the post". There's a serious amount of posts mamma. It reads like you've a note on every post but isn't that the same as having this thread, except doubly so?

Now if there were 3 of you, perhaps 2, jotting things down in a room out back......

Seems more plausible to me.

I sometimes get a complete blank page on touch. It very much resembles my brain lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Has anyone else this bollocking error where a new page won't show up on thread until its a few posts in.

Can see that Jayop was the last poster, no matter how many times I load the thread it shows BJs post as the last one.

Wrecks my head, happens all the time now :( on touch site

No, always works fine for me on chrome browser for mobile.

And to all the people coming on now saying it's time for the priest to reveal. Where were you before the munch ?

And to all the people coming on now saying it's time for the priest to reveal. Where were you before the munch ?

Dead I'm guessing

I mean the priest might be dead. I was asking for more info from the priest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I assume in the absence of any other discussion on lynch strategy that we're going for an FFA again

#FFA3
    1.Uriel - same reason as the other two days, nothing has happened to assuage my suspicions of him

I'll admit the next two are tenuous but in the absence of more info I'm just going with my gut

2.Barney - something not sitting right about him with me, outlined a bit in my post earlier
    3.Mahama - she's very helpful villager to me but it's not ringing 100% true. I think there's a possibility her and Barney are working together, that or one of them is pocketing the other but I don't know which one

honorable mention to:
    P* - the staunch defence of no ffa yesterday followed by immediate acquiescence was weird to me
    I don't know what to make of the rooskie, or skeith either

I mean the priest might be dead. I was asking for more info from the priest.

It just bugs me that hardly anyone joined in the conversation last night/this morning about all the pros and cons of the priest coming out. A few more heads throwing suggestions around would have been better. What if there is only one priest left? They may have been looking for guidance and when hardly anyone engaged in the convo, they kept their distance too.

Who said, after this morning munch for the priest to come out asap? That's all kinds of wrong.

So didn't you know about the role before last night? Have you any thoughts on who the Walker might be?

I just don't buy this "role" at all. Why does there need to be a balance against the walkers? There's only one starting off and two now, against the other 20 or so players.

Do you get how shakey that role reveal is on so many levels?

Back now are you taking the piss or did you not read my posts. I said I tght the walker was Tigger then toss. I've no real idea now but I have mama shortlisted its all in my posts from last night.

Like I can't really convince you if you think the role reveal is sneaky but why would I bother what's it doing bar bringing heat on me.

My role became active when there was 2 walkers you have all the info I have now.

Beakerjoes #FFA3

FFA

1. Stu Redman - Hes new, hes inexperienced....but my gut is telling me hes over acting the "Im new" line. I still feel the same. He wants to appear like hes not sure of what to do, but seems very aware at others times at what to do. Seems smarter than he wants to appear. I cant shake that hes bad

2. sKEITH - I don't like his ways thus far. His voting reasoning seems very off for someone usually more savvy of the game. If it was a newbie Id let it pass, but Keiths a smart cookie. Bad vibes ahoy. Voting for destroyer one night then clearing him the next, then voting for Amandadon on a whimp when they weren’t even in his FFA (he dropped them from his FFA as he was only trying to get a reaction. Sounds like bullplop.

3. Ms Flush – Not sure on yet. All the tigger stuff had me suss a bit but nothing too bad yet. Has been quiet enough since though, a wolf under the radar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Me too! he's been my number 1 to swing from the get go.
    Sure you still need two more names

Tom Petty is serious by the by, good choice there.

PJ I think Uri is playing a very suss game, imo, along with TB so I'm shipping them as a team atm. I don't have much to go off, only really started scrutinizing last 20 pages or so. Uri is one who stood out as evil from the start for me.

Amanda for Walker I think

Lol this is incredible funny.
    I have nothing really to go on but I just think Uriel. is sus. I've had that feeling from the very start of the game.

I can only assume you guys are wolves, but if you are villagers you are some simpletons. At least build a rationale.

Back now are you taking the piss or did you not read my posts. I said I tght the walker was Tigger then toss. I've no real idea now but I have mama shortlisted its all in my posts from last night.

Like I can't really convince you if you think the role reveal is sneaky but why would I bother what's it doing bar bringing heat on me.

My role became active when there was 2 walkers you have all the info I have now.

Whos on your FFA mick?

And is anyone else on your walker list other than Mahama?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

#FFA3

Mick - outlined earlier. His role makes zero sense. Zero.
    Beaker - after going in hard on mick, has not flipped and is defending him.
    Destroyed - toss a coin between him and Jayo. Need to post some suspicions, deductions, something to add to the hunt for baddies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

#ffa3

Uri - As i said earlier, it could just be style of play, but the main guy to rattle cages, fill the thread with babble (sorry SK) and deliberately try to confuse matters. In addition towhat i said earlier, he is busy today, so hasnt added much. im looking at this and thinking he is sitting back and allowing the likes of BJ, Jayo, Duffman to step up (1 of, not all of them obvs)

Molly - Also as i said earlier, i agree with Micks posts from this morning (duh, cause they agree with mine from yesterday) - it could be that Molly is floating in and out due to RL stuff, but her posting style is different to other dreams i have had (down boy). Very reasoned off her own bat, but aggressive when questioned. It has been her behaviour since day 1 (when she started posting more). Originally one of the low posters as well that i invited to post more. In addition to that post, since i said that its been 2 posts - one to clear mick in her eyes, one to call bandwagon on bj. Opposing wolf team to Uri maybe?

SK - i want to see him grill the above 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Right now heres my thoughts on folk

Jayo : Seems like a new guy trying to find his way. Too hard to read if good or bad though.

Stu : New like Jayo, wants to appear like hes not sure of what to do, but seems very aware at others times at what to do. Seems smarter than he wants to appear. Somethings not sitting well with me.

Molly : Mick mad a nice observation about you last night, I think he may be onto something.

sKeith : IWhile hes explained his posts, (the whole aramaddon thing) I just don’t but it, very odd play from someone Id expect better of all game

Amanddon : The FFA yesterday was poor, again a newbie. I dislike their play yet I have no clue if they are a wolf or not

beakerjoe : probably a NRV but I feel they go about things in such a odd way.

Mick : I just about believe his role reveal. Id be surprised if a wolf would do this. Though Mick has big balls I wouldn't be surprised.

Uriel : I see a lot of arguments for him being bad, but my jury is still out. Went after people without much though. Leaning towards bad but really unsure yet.

Digi - A sub, still feeling him out.

Vale : Hes been under the radar a good bit so far, still unsure but he may be roled.

Mahama : I don't trust them, its my gut speaking here. Not saying their a wolf or but I cant shake that I have a bad feeling about her.

Lord TSC : Seemed pretty against the Mick role reveal. Not saying Mick was 100 percent truthful, but Id be inclined to believe Mick and take him on face value for now. I didn’t like how hard Lord was against believing Mick. Seemed odd to me.

Ecto : I don’t mind being on his list, but I felt his reasoning for voting for me was weak when others looked more likely. Besides that I don’t think they are a wolf yet.

Ms Flush – Not sure on yet but leaning towards bad based on day 1 and 2 stuff with tigger and her reaction after his death

Pter – A clever player, I think hes good but Ive been fooled before. My gut says hes good for now.

Oh and my FFA3

Flush
    Skeith
    StuRedman

#FFA3

Mick - outlined earlier. His role makes zero sense. Zero.
    Beaker - after going in hard on mick, has not flipped and is defending him.
    Destroyed - toss a coin between him and Jayo. Need to post some suspicions, deductions, something to add to the hunt for baddies.

Im allowed to change my mind on people. Would you prefer I hound him like pstarr did you in a dream i had? (maybe you do since you were a wolf in that dream)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Who is compiling the FFAs today? (Bagsie not me).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. wrote: »
    Lol this is incredible funny.
    I have nothing really to go on but I just think Uriel. is sus. I've had that feeling from the very start of the game.

I can only assume you guys are wolves, but if you are villagers you are some simpletons. At least build a rationale.

I don't know why you find it so f**king hilarious when I say it, everybody in this place is going on hunches and gut feeling, everything is guess work, if we had the answers there would be no bloody game.

How about telling us you suspect so you can astound us with what an actual reason looks like, maybe I'll learn something!

• Advertisement

TB , your the one person I cant get a read on. With others, such as Duffman or Pter, I can sway a bit in my mind if they are good or bad, but with you Ive no read on at all.

Advertisement