Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I don't know why you find it so f**king hilarious when I say it, everybody in this place is going on hunches and gut feeling, everything is guess work, if we had the answers there would be no bloody game.

How about telling us you suspect so you can astound us with what an actual reason looks like, maybe I'll learn something!

Because it's stupid. What's this Day 3? and you are still on the "I am voting Uriel again because from the very beginning I've had a hunch" wavelength.

It's ridiculously silly approach.
    I set out all mine yesterday and gave a rationale for each. I have one further name I expect to add but I have some more work to do first before I am certain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »
    #ffa3

Uri - As i said earlier, it could just be style of play, but the main guy to rattle cages, fill the thread with babble (sorry SK) and deliberately try to confuse matters. In addition towhat i said earlier, he is busy today, so hasnt added much. im looking at this and thinking he is sitting back and allowing the likes of BJ, Jayo, Duffman to step up (1 of, not all of them obvs)

Molly - Also as i said earlier, i agree with Micks posts from this morning (duh, cause they agree with mine from yesterday) - it could be that Molly is floating in and out due to RL stuff, but her posting style is different to other dreams i have had (down boy). Very reasoned off her own bat, but aggressive when questioned. It has been her behaviour since day 1 (when she started posting more). Originally one of the low posters as well that i invited to post more. In addition to that post, since i said that its been 2 posts - one to clear mick in her eyes, one to call bandwagon on bj. Opposing wolf team to Uri maybe?

SK - i want to see him grill the above 2.

I find it hilarious that the 3 mods from the last game are all at each others throats this game. I suspect you and Uriel, you suspect me and Uriel and Uriel suspects me. Where's the love guys? :pac:

I'm gonna flesh these out in a bit but my FFA#3 is as follows:
    Pter
    Uriel
    P*

I'm gonna go make dinner now so I might not be here for a while - IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU MICK?

did anyoone keep a timeline of the ffas in order people gave them, I wanted to look at people who put easy targets on them with poor reasoning it'll be a balls to go back through but I'll try do some.

FFA3#

Molly - for the wolfiest post of all time yesterday.
    Mama - a potential walker in my book ive just had a bad feeling about her all game, could be a wolf either as I felt she could have been the alpha on trits team and thats why he was pushing her for a seer check.

TBD- but one of the newbies (sorry) but the munches aren't making any sense to me so I feel we could have an inexperienced woplf team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I find it hilarious that the 3 mods from the last game are all at each others throats this game. I suspect you and Uriel, you suspect me and Uriel and Uriel suspects me. Where's the love guys? :pac:

I'm gonna flesh these out in a bit but my FFA#3 is as follows:
    Pter
    Uriel
    P*

I'm gonna go make dinner now so I might not be here for a while - IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU MICK?

Id prefer if you fleshed them out asap, Your just throwing out 3 names at the minute. Whos to say your not gonna copy what others say later?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

did anyoone keep a timeline of the ffas in order people gave them, I wanted to look at people who put easy targets on them with poor reasoning it'll be a balls to go back through but I'll try do some.

I don't think so, it'll be a search and sort by oldest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

FFA3#

Molly - for the wolfiest post of all time yesterday.
    Mama - a potential walker in my book ive just had a bad feeling about her all game, could be a wolf either as I felt she could have been the alpha on trits team and thats why he was pushing her for a seer check.

TBD- but one of the newbies (sorry) but the munches aren't making any sense to me so I feel we could have an inexperienced woplf team

Ive posted mine late, but its referencing observations i made yesterday and earlier today. Quality of FFA counts too yano!

Dude im out here trying to cure the village from what infects it. Ive no ****ing idea what ur at.

Why are you holding all this helpfull info to urself in secret and risking getting killed?

Ok I got the go ahead to post this its from 2 nights ago and me hinting at my role, wanted confirmation as I didnt want to blow up :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im allowed to change my mind on people. Would you prefer I hound him like pstarr did you in a dream i had? (maybe you do since you were a wolf in that dream)

I don't want anyone to "hound him". I just feel you flipped so easily

My issue is that his character's power is the anthesis of everything the Walking Dead is about. As a fan of the show, his "role" sticks out like a sore thumb. The entire story of the show, of the world, is everyone is infected, there is NO cure and once you are a Walker, that's that.

Ive posted mine late, but its referencing observations i made yesterday and earlier today. Quality of FFA counts too yano!

touchy I hadnt even begun to look back, ah you just made the ****list petey

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I don't want anyone to "hound him". I just feel you flipped so easily

My issue is that his character's power is the anthesis of everything the Walking Dead is about. As a fan of the show, his "role" sticks out like a sore thumb. The entire story of the show, of the world, is everyone is infected, there is NO cure and once you are a Walker, that's that.

I never went after Mick in the first place to flip on him, read back please and show me where I went after Mick.

• Advertisement

touchy I hadnt even begun to look back, ah you just made the ****list petey

Not the first time you have investigated me, probably not the last. I dont fear investigation.

Mick have you been keeping track of who believes you and who doesn't?

Btw, I believe you

Mick have you been keeping track of who believes you and who doesn't?

Btw, I believe you

no Im still reading back, Im pretty sure Lord doesnt believe me mind :D

no Im still reading back, Im pretty sure Lord doesnt believe me mind :D

What made you think that?

What made you think that?

:D I forgot the smiley face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

#ffa3

Maham - something doesnt sit right with her. Have a feeling she is alpha, lots of noise, not afraid to get peeked
    Vale - good player and maybe flying under the radar as a wolf, I feel there is a lack of gifs
    Destroyer - have a feeling at least 1 newbie is a wolf, hasnt posted much so not much of a read on him.

Took mick of my list to see how the role claim goes. Probably 50/50 on him at the minute.

Beaker, you asked for stuff with you and Mick. Your first massive contribution to the thread was you and Mick going at one another, with you accusing amuck of pushing Micks list, Mick biting your head off and then a little back and forth.
    Whats your theory?

My theory is that Tigger may not be fully right in his list and you are pushing his list to take advantage of it for your team?
    So you suspect people for suggesting good places to start to find wolves :pac:

Trigger was munched and while being a valif target aside it is worth seeing if there was any reasons in the lists he left behind.

You always say silly things as a wolf so welcome to the list.
    But while Tiggers list is a good place, lets say he isnt quite right. Lets say, he got stuff wrong and a cunning wolf may use that to his or her advantage.

Ive my eye on you
    Can you not just write one line, expand on your point how you think It'd help. You sound like someone just throwing around accusations.

Like its a list of 5 people im on it and you think I'm doing it to help a teammate(s) Which ones why. Say something of some substance. Bar thebaseless/unexplained stuff your spouting.

I was working on a thoery going off todays munches and wanted to see if it lined up with why Trigger got killed.
    Whats your theory then?
    So you are unable to put into words why you think bringing up the list is suspicious just that it is?

Read my timeline of today you will see I was wondering about stuff before the list.

Think we have a little wolfy here lads
    Listen Michael, whats your theory? Have you even got a theory? Or just nothing?

Avoiding the question?

I think its very reasonable for a wolf to suggest Tiggers list if most of his wolf buddies aren’t on it. He plays martyr and suggests we look at the list. You following me ok Michael or do you just wanna act dumb and deflect???
    My theory was we had a team of inexperienced wolfs hence some weird munches this morning and if Tigger had named one of them it would explain his demise. But there was no one really on it that fit the bill.

I didn't want to be seeing as picking on newer players but u got to go with what u have.

As I said nothing turned up in the Tigger list but it doesn't blow the theory.

Thanks for ur explanation that really wasn't that hard now was it bj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sKeith wrote: »
    Can you take the substitution at face value. The first modkill was replaced by the sub.
    Dig into the players posts and find reasons to find wolf, not a substitution message from the mods.

Ah no, im just poking fun at DS

Kolido wrote: »
    #ffa3

Maham - something doesnt sit right with her. Have a feeling she is alpha, lots of noise, not afraid to get peeked
    Vale - good player and maybe flying under the radar as a wolf, I feel there is a lack of gifs
    Destroyer - have a feeling at least 1 newbie is a wolf, hasnt posted much so not much of a read on him.

Took mick of my list to see how the role claim goes. Probably 50/50 on him at the minute.

Kolido, when the game is over i have a fence at home i need you to sit on for me.

Beaker, a question back.

Do you achknowledge why I am so suspect of Mick? Not asking if you believe him or whatever. Do you accept there's a solid reasoning behind why I have an issue with the nature of Micks role, in terms of how the character makes no sense and is utterly impossible for anyone to prove?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Hey all. I'm having the day from hell. First chance to get online since this morning now and only to post this. Won't be back online til around 7 so collating FFAs will be last minute unless someone else wants to take care of it?

Beaker, you asked for stuff with you and Mick. Your first massive contribution to the thread was you and Mick going at one another, with you accusing amuck of pushing Micks list, Mick biting your head off and then a little back and forth.

Its a conversation where Mick got defensive and I responded, i never went after Mick. Never claimed he was suss or a wolf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Kolido, when the game is over i have a fence at home i need you to sit on for me.

And Ive a stick of dynamite I need you to sit for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

#ffa3

Uri - As i said earlier, it could just be style of play, but the main guy to rattle cages, fill the thread with babble (sorry SK) and deliberately try to confuse matters. In addition towhat i said earlier, he is busy today, so hasnt added much. im looking at this and thinking he is sitting back and allowing the likes of BJ, Jayo, Duffman to step up (1 of, not all of them obvs)

Molly - Also as i said earlier, i agree with Micks posts from this morning (duh, cause they agree with mine from yesterday) - it could be that Molly is floating in and out due to RL stuff, but her posting style is different to other dreams i have had (down boy). Very reasoned off her own bat, but aggressive when questioned. It has been her behaviour since day 1 (when she started posting more). Originally one of the low posters as well that i invited to post more. In addition to that post, since i said that its been 2 posts - one to clear mick in her eyes, one to call bandwagon on bj. Opposing wolf team to Uri maybe?

SK - i want to see him grill the above 2.

Why don't I grill you pter, where is this goldmine of information that you were going to compile that was so scary to the wolves that you wanted protection because you had them spooked and on the run.

Beaker, a question back.

Do you achknowledge why I am so suspect of Mick? Not asking if you believe him or whatever. Do you accept there's a solid reasoning behind why I have an issue with the nature of Micks role, in terms of how the character makes no sense and is utterly impossible for anyone to prove?

Can you give me a viable reason why I would do this if I didnt have the role your looking at this backwards. It doesn't fit with your vision of the show so its wrong this aint the show its a game of WW.

I'll answer any questions you want. I just dont want this taking over the conversation. I didnt even role claim falsey this game to have some creibibilty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Hey all. I'm having the day from hell. First chance to get online since this morning now and only to post this. Won't be back online til around 7 so collating FFAs will be last minute unless someone else wants to take care of it?

I'd volunteer but my wifi has been acting up so I've only been able to post on mobile the last two nights I'm hoping to fix it tonight but no guarantee :mad:

Beaker, a question back.

I dont follow the show so I cant say much. If you dont believe Mick, lets say hes a wolf in your scenario and lying. Why would he lie? Spell it out for me?

Why reveal when he did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Which side is the grass greener on?

duffman13 wrote: »
    This kind of seems odd, he can give the injection to some one but if he's wrong it doesn't do anything at all. Pretty much makes what you've said impossible to verify. Out of curiosity why did you reveal when you did? You weren't on many people's radar, not tempted to ride out the lynch and the next turn seeing as your immune from the walker?

There was no point not coming out. I revealed after I got activated and could post about it when I'd time. I said all this already too.

Why ride it out? for what reason I had info and I tght the village should know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Right now heres my thoughts on folk

Amanddon : The FFA yesterday was poor, again a newbie. I dislike their play yet I have no clue if they are a wolf or not

See, this is where you are missing some information. She is not a newbie,
    she has been playing WW longer than me. She was in the very first game I played. Calling her a newbie is like calling me a newbie.

ah well, i've dropped that whole line anyhow since the mod announcement so pfft. but, calling her a newbie is wrong.

Advertisement