Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Kolido wrote: »
    #ffa3

Maham - something doesnt sit right with her. Have a feeling she is alpha, lots of noise, not afraid to get peeked
    Vale - good player and maybe flying under the radar as a wolf, I feel there is a lack of gifs
    Destroyer - have a feeling at least 1 newbie is a wolf, hasnt posted much so not much of a read on him.

Took mick of my list to see how the role claim goes. Probably 50/50 on him at the minute.

Apol3 for the Lack of gifs. But im away all day with a family emergency , seema to be getting sorted now, so been a tad busy, but shall gif away when home (its also my absence for large part of today)

Meanwhile, relax with this gif :)

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can you give me a viable reason why I would do this if I didnt have the role your looking at this backwards. It doesn't fit with your vision of the show so its wrong this aint the show its a game of WW.

I'll answer any questions you want. I just dont want this taking over the conversation. I didnt even role claim falsey this game to have some creibibilty.
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    I dont follow the show so I cant say much. If you dont believe Mick, lets say hes a wolf in your scenario and lying. Why would he lie? Spell it out for me?

Why reveal when he did?

Both of ye asking identical questions. You lads do ordinating? :P

I have no clue why you made the reveal.

Actually, hang on. That's not my question to answer.

Mick, why did you reveal yourself? At that time, what was your intentions? As beaker points out, there was no heat on you. You could have stayed utterly hidden till post lynch. So why did you reveal how and when you did?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

There was no point not coming out. I revealed after I got activated and could post about it when I'd time. I said all this already too.

Why ride it out? for what reason I had info and I tght the village should know

Well Ive thought about something

Bear with me.

Micks got a power that kills walkers only right.

Not wolves and its in the best interest of wolves that Mick can kill a walker too.

You plan Mick if you were a wolf, would be to claim this role so other wolves wont kill you as well as the village. Only the walkers would want you stopped and even then your not dead, just converted.

I still believe your claim, but their is a lot to be gained by a wolf claiming such a role succesfully. Its a brave wolf move but it would make you less likely to die by village hands and the other wolf team too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote: »
    Why don't I grill you pter, where is this goldmine of information that you were going to compile that was so scary to the wolves that you wanted protection because you had them spooked and on the run.

See wolves don't do the legwork, do ye SK.

Check back on my FFAs, on my post from this morning, and while you are at it look back to my low posters tree shaking and examine who responded and how.

From day 0 I have been on about everyone generating info that the group can interpret. Not that I have interpreted (although I have done so as well).

And while I appreciate your post to me here is exaggerated to provoke me, I said I had helped gather info for the group, not that I was holding the deus ex machina of information. I think, and am open to correction on this, it was you and mick who started to twist my words to make it seem like I was holding the village to ransom by saying I had helped provide info through tree shaking.

But you claim to want to race and then challenge anyone who gets you into said race. Thats grand sure. Nothing unusual about that at all.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Mick, why did you reveal yourself? At that time, what was your intentions? As beaker points out, there was no heat on you. You could have stayed utterly hidden till post lynch. So why did you reveal how and when you did?

Why not, I got activated and made a post about it when I had the time. I pretty much posted the first chance I got. Why wait???

I had information for the village, and thgt it was best out in the open

Jesus if I waited you'd be asking me why I waited so long :p.

When is the best time to reveal a role like mine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well Ive thought about something

Bear with me.

Micks got a power that kills walkers only right.

Not wolves and its in the best interest of wolves that Mick can kill a walker too.

You plan Mick if you were a wolf, would be to claim this role so other wolves wont kill you as well as the village. Only the walkers would want you stopped and even then your not dead, just converted.

I still believe your claim, but their is a lot to be gained by a wolf claiming such a role succesfully. Its a brave wolf move but it would make you less likely to die by village hands and the other wolf team too.

I pointed something similar out earlier, quite a powerful role.
    It does state in the OP that there would be such role though.

It does seem like a quite powerfull role, everyone will want to keep him around until he tries to hit the walker, if he fails, the walker will avoid him and he will be basically a nrv so not high up the list for the wolves.

I dont think the timing of his reveal matters.

But what if he is a wolf and lying, why would he reveal then Lord?

I pointed something similar out earlier, quite a powerful role.

So it would be a brilliant plan if a wolf choose that particular type of role to claim. If Mick is a wolf, then kudos to him, great play.

Post munch.

As beaker stresses, there was no heat on yourself, was there?

Why not wait till after the munch, and then reveal it and try to guide the village in discussions today?

You're not new to is mick. Trying to play it off as over excited villager just doesn't make sense to me.

And, btw, we have once again gone off my original point....curing a zombie infection isn't something that is part of The Walking Dead. I will keep going back to that glaring plot hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Post munch.

Why not wait till after the munch, and then reveal it and try to guide the village in discussions today?

You're not new to is mick. Trying to play it off as over excited villager just doesn't make sense to me.

And, btw, we have once again gone off my original point....curing a zombie infection isn't something that is part of The Walking Dead. I will keep going back to that glaring plot hole.

Could it be a 'drunk" role, like a drunk seer?

• Advertisement

Post munch.

I cant speak for your plot hole, but in terms of the game I dont think it matters too much. In terms of zombies, in this game a device to cure someone wouldnt be too ridiculous would it?

While I get what your saying, and I see the benefits of a wolf doing what Mick did, I feel after reading his reveal post Im inclined to believe him. Thats the last Ill say for now.

Lets say you believe Mick lord, who would be on your FFA then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im also not happy that mahama and molly and sk and mick seem to attack me with little evidence, and then leave me alone once i defend myself. Im leaving this post here as a suggestion for investigations should i die. Seems like they are building a series of small arguments so that they can later pull them all together and kill me with death by 1000 cuts. Seems like concerted play by at least some of them.

On the other hand, i cant even get a proper stray wink from Uri. *sob*

Post munch.

There was no heat on me why would I come out if I wasn't telling the truth.

This role sin't like the seer priest that the wolves are after so 9:59 come out time didnt matter. The time doesnt matter. I came out pretty much straight away.

This isn't a tv show dude :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mick when are thinking of using your specail power? If there is a failed hit, will it be announce?

Pter wrote: »
    Im also not happy that mahama and molly and sk and mick seem to attack me with little evidence, and then leave me alone once i defend myself. Im leaving this post here as a suggestion for investigations should i die. Seems like they are building a series of small arguments so that they can later pull them all together and kill me with death by 1000 cuts. Seems like concerted play by at least some of them.

On the other hand, i cant even get a proper stray wink from Uri. *sob*

I said I was going back to check the FFAs as I thought there would be dodgyness going on in them and you popped up defending yours even though I hadn't even had a chance to look. I wasn't after you at all untill that not you look suss as fook

Mick when are thinking of using your specail power? If there is a failed hit, will it be announce?

I've no idea when I've a good target. Gimme a sec I'll ask

I'm leaving it for now. I'm calling bull****. I'm voting Mick too tonight.

Bit like Pter above. A death note for ye to remember down the line

Btw, Mick. You know you have till tomorrow night to use your "power", right? You've got to be prime target for the Walker now too, oh almighty saviour....

Post munch.

While I completely agree with your assessment of how realistic this mechanic is within the game; it's not realistic at all, it completely goes against the rules of the fictional world. The entire idea of a walker that is still "alive" and can choose to turn people is also completely against the rules of the fictional world. Everyone who gets lynched or munched should turn into a walker since we are all supposed to be infected.

Btw, Mick. You know you have till tomorrow night to use your "power", right? You've got to be prime target for the Walker now too, oh almighty saviour....

What are you on about?

None of what you said there is right? Have you even read any of my posts??? Or are you so tunneled on this your just making up your own narrative?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Lord TSC : Seemed pretty against the Mick role reveal. Not saying Mick was 100 percent truthful, but Id be inclined to believe Mick and take him on face value for now. I didn’t like how hard Lord was against believing Mick. Seemed odd to me.

Above is my earlier thoughts on Lord, his interactions with Mick the last while has bumped him onto my FFA

Revised FFA3

Flush
    sKeith
    Lord TSC

Lords tunnelling of Micks reasoning is too out there. I get what hes saying, but hes trying too hard to push this vote Mick agenda. So much so that Im suss of him.

• Advertisement

Above is my earlier thoughts on Lord, his interactions with Mick the last while has bumped him onto my FFA

Revised FFA3

Flush
    sKeith
    Lord TSC

Lords tunnelling of Micks reasoning is too out there. I get what hes saying, but hes trying too hard to push this vote Mick agenda. So much so that Im suss of him.

I'm done with my arguments. I've laid out my case, and I think the answers provided have been poor. So I'm done. I don't expect anyone to follow me tonight. I just want that information available. I've made the best case I can...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tumblr_ousmw3cOYQ1vpog8mo2_540.gif

If I don't use it on the origional walker there will be no announcement

What are you on about?

None of what you said there is right? Have you even read any of my posts??? Or are you so tunneled on this your just making up your own narrative?

Went back and read your "power" and convieantly, you can't be turned either. My bad on forgetting that part. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

#FFA3

Molly,
    post much calling out for the priest to come out. Did you not read Myself and guffy's post from 2 nights ago? did you not read strawberry's posts from last night.

Maha,
    the attacks on me were careless, I got one wrong by going by memory ( uriel was not on destroyers list, he was on tiggers list , my memory is not infallible )
    most people whom put me in their ffas with reason, i can see them, posting like mad at night, being the looper etc. i can't refute those, but almost all mahas smears i was able to refute and point out the lies.

destroyer.
    still waiting on you to find me a better target to go after.

But he's immune to the walker! didn't you read he gave himself the cure already.

But he's immune to the walker! didn't you read he gave himself the cure already.

So if Mick was lying on on team A .......

Team A wont want to kill him obs

Other wolves teams want him to get rid of the walker, they will be less inclined to kill him

Village wont want to kill him as they believe hes good and can vanquish the walker

Walkers wont want to kill him as they cant as hes immune.

If theres one person to be Seer checked tonight, its Mick.

So if Mick was lying on on team A .......

Team A wont want to kill him obs

Other wolves teams want him to get rid of the walker, they will be less inclined to kill him

Village wont want to kill him as they believe hes good and can vanquish the walker

Walkers wont want to kill him as they cant as hes immune.

If theres one person to be Seer checked tonight, its Mick.

There is a 3/8 chance that a wolf being seer check reveals as good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

f51cc7a74910df3e48fc6365d8c8244492820c49?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSX4pKi7.gif

• Advertisement

There is a 3/8 chance that a wolf being seer check reveals as good.

I forgot that. So basically we either believe Mick or we dont

Advertisement