Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I've quality street.

QUALITY

STREET

PARTY AT STRAWBS'S

Pter wrote: »
    TASK

What did you win for having post 17?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

talking about molly, come out molly, lay down that 1st sentence so we can have Tigger to clear you or not.

PARTY AT STRAWBS'S

Have tequila too. Woohoo

sKeith wrote: »
    talking about molly, come out molly, lay down that 1st sentence so we can have Tigger to clear you or not.

Ha ha ha brilliant. :D poor molls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A zombie donkey.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Remember it’s not even day one yet everyone so let’s not lose our heads.

tumblr_mk7e3qp0tx1qbxh0uo1_5001.gif

I want to point out that mentioning Lucile is a tasky thing to do and it's not definitive but it's something.

We need to be looking out for them don't we.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

TASK

A task to name both of the bad leaders? Wait... is it a good task or a bad task? Hmm i wonder is it for the first kill? Will the other bad team then have to do a similar task? Maybe we should watch out for that too?

Although watching out for lucile mentions wouldnt be a bad idea. What was the governors main weapon/thing... just the eye patch? Singular menrions of them would be interesting as i highly doubt one of them would have to mention both... also first kill is generally off thread

Guffy wrote: »
    A task to name both of the bad leaders? Wait... is it a good task or a bad task? Hmm i wonder is it for the first kill? Will the other bad team then have to do a similar task? Maybe we should watch out for that too?

Although watching out for lucile mentions wouldnt be a bad idea. What was the governors main weapon/thing... just the eye patch? Singular menrions of them would be interesting as i highly doubt one of them would have to mention both... also first kill is generally off thread

wasn't that the name of denny ducats / winchestors papas baseball bat, with all the barbed wire around it?

• Advertisement

wasn't that the name of denny ducats / winchestors papas baseball bat, with all the barbed wire around it?

Ya... did the governor have anything identifiable?

didn't he have a walker daughter or something.

Guffy wrote:

Well if you are the governor, you just got your eye patch mention in now too.

This guy.
    david-morrissey-governor-penny-walking-dead-season-3-amc.jpg

His madness was down to his daughter wasn't it, forget her name now but could me worth looking for.

I think I'll rewatch some walking dead this week early seasons were class

Well if you are the governor, you just got your eye patch mention in now too.

Thats true, and if i was neagan i got the lucile reference in..... why did you specifically focus on me being the governor?

Guffy wrote:
    Thats true, and if i was neagan i got the lucile reference in..... why did you specifically focus on me being the governor?

I didn't. I said you got the Lucile mention and now you got the eye patch mention.

The task to both leaders could have been to get both mentions. Nothing definitive but you go on the no no list.

I didn't. I said you got the Lucile mention and now you got the eye patch mention.

The task to both leaders could have been to get both mentions. Nothing definitive but you go on the no no list.

Ah missed your first post. Grand ya work away, I like being on lists.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This guy.
    david-morrissey-governor-penny-walking-dead-season-3-amc.jpg

I hate that guy.

and in that post you mention both too, put yourself on the same list.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guv also had his room with loads of zombie heads in glass boxes.

And a bad relationship with spoons....

All these character references are going way over my head.

Another tequila, TB?

I just reread the op and it says no tasks what ye on about?

Sorry there are but no one knows what they are.

and in that post you mention both too, put yourself on the same list.

Hah thats a good point actually. Sh!t.

Oh well if an obvious task doesnt pop up, worth keeping an eye out.

"Special Challenges: There are special hidden challenges in place for some roles. The characters themselves are not aware of these challenges so they are not something to look for. We may announce some other special challenges throughout the game to allow you guys to win some Walker killing goodies."

There is this though. I just took it as secret tasks... ps it was easier to copy and paste the piece that delete the whole post. Im not trying to spell anything

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

jayo26 wrote: »
    This thread is the go to place if you need a meme/gif in a hurry.

forever-a-clone_o_218249.jpg

"Special Challenges: There are special hidden challenges in place for some roles. The characters themselves are not aware of these challenges so they are not something to look for. We may announce some other special challenges throughout the game to allow you guys to win some Walker killing goodies."

There is this though. I just took it as secret tasks... ps it was easier to copy and paste the piece that delete the whole post. Im not trying to spell anything

Had read this but got excited and was focusing on the two baddie groups competing for that first kill.

Seems fair enough to explain why references on thread are grand.

Really wish you had posted that before i went through everyones posts for a coded message in the first letter of their posts. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Really wish you had posted that before i went through everyones posts for a coded message in the first letter of their posts. :D

Jebus Pter you're not THAT guy again are you?

Advertisement