Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

Uriel. wrote: »
    I have elevated my third choice from yesterday maybe.

my #FFA3 is:

2. PartyJungle
    3. TB

I am leaving one blank for now. but will fill it shortly.

PS Hi Reddog

Pffft, you've had so much to say all day yet won't explain that one. You're some cage rattler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ecto have you the FFA results in the order they were gicen its a balls looking back through them.

Also LOL at SK and BJ setting each other up in that convo :pac:

Hey Mick,

Not sure you mean by order. In terms of the players, it's the order that they are listed in the OP. In terms of who they ranked one, two and three, it reads left to right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

So that's 3 people voting me cos they have me on their sights since day 1. Laughable

I see my earlier post was mostly ignored. Has anyone tallied todays FFAs or should I get busy counting?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Hey Mick,

Not sure you mean by order. In terms of the players, it's the order that they are listed in the OP. In terms of who they ranked one, two and three, it reads left to right.

as in the times they gave it i tght your numbers were the number they had in op

• Advertisement

Pffft, you've had so much to say all day yet won't explain that one. You're some cage rattler

Haven't said much today at all pj you might be thinking yesterday. You've a poor memory or you just like making **** up. You've been caught out once already in that regard.

Don't worry. I don't care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

So, a quick check in because I need to cook dinner.
    I said this morn when I caught up on the Mick reveal, I tend to believe him for the same reason as y0ss - benefit of the doubt coz I don't see obvious baddie motive in what he did. I also had that weird cure post in my notes with role, and thought it super suss mick hadn't claimed any roles. I'm taking it at face value as what he's saying.

So, #FFA3
    sKeith. I believe he's bad. I think he's been bad all game. He's posting loads of noise, but I don't believe he's really helping. I think he sows little seeds, then skirts away to see what sprouts. His naming of loads of names in that manner this morning before a munch just reeks of a wolf who fears he's about to be munched and outed by a priest - leave as many names as possible saying some good and some bad. This morning in that spiel he was giving Destroyer a pass, and now he's back on the list. No other real suspects after 3 days?? Not buying it, he's a better villager than this.

Strawberry. Sorry Strawb, but this post below just completely baffled me. Of course I keep notes, handwritten ones, I'm no QB with her spreadsheets, but yes I keep notes. Especially on those I think are bad. I actually had you as villager til this post but this feels like a wolf stretching for a reason. If I was a wolf I'd be paying less attention to the game, not more. I don't have a backroom to fill me in on what I've missed. So serial keith plants the seed, and you jump on it. Lovely.
    I only have one suspect at present and that's mamma.

The whole "you said this" thing "I'll just go find the post". There's a serious amount of posts mamma. It reads like you've a note on every post but isn't that the same as having this thread, except doubly so?

Now if there were 3 of you, perhaps 2, jotting things down in a room out back......

Seems more plausible to me.

The third I'm struggling with a little. I can see the arguments against Uriel but I'm not buying him as bad just yet. Yesterday I liked Pter but Keith hanging him out to dry feels wrong. Could be a double bluff though. There's a big chunk of middle to low posters I have no feeling for - sheepling along through the game not submitting an original thought or doing much to rock the both. Ok, some are likely roles keeping the heads down but some aren't. Honestly I'm tossing up between Ecto, Flush, Vale, Koildo and a few others for third place. I'll put Ecto in for now prelim as I'm suss of someone that agrees to do loads of busy work and a few people have used that as a reason but no-one has singled her out for it yet and I find that odd. I need to do some crossreferencing to see who didn't believe y0ss but quickly believed Mick.

For now that's my 3 - skeith, strawbs and ecto.

Its the people who are flip flopping on me id be most inclined to believe are the convert.

BJ, PJ and SK are the culprits

I believe lord to be good and is just a dog with a bone i also believe kolido to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    This is as soon as I could do this BJ. And after reviewing my notes from today I'm revising my third person. So REVISED FFA#3

-Barney has been odd this game I think. Looking through his posts he seems to have led the pack on the 'who would you pick for your wolf team' list. He was very doubtful of Yoss yesterday and went in hard against him. I was one of the ones who responded to him last night to tell him to go with his gut but looking back the whole question from him about whether to go with the FFA or his gut seems a little contrived. He voted for MrsF on his own so I'm thinking maybe this was just a ploy so he didn't have to put a vote on one of his wolfie mates. He stated at one point that he thinks the evidence against Mrsf is weak but still votes for her 2 nights in a row? I don't buy that.

Just on this Molly, I did lead the pack on the who would you pick. A pack of 5 people, including myself. Not the first time I've tried to come up with something very few got behind.

I went hard at yoss yesterday because he was dodging a simple question. I said that I didn't see a wolf making that play and that's why he wasn't in my FFA and why I didn't vote for him.

On the MrsFD thing, the evidence isn't very strong. It's purely that she said it was a shame to see Tigger go and that she voted according to his plan. There's nothing concrete there, but if I didn't think yosser was lying who should I have voted for that there was strong evidence against? It must be very weak because no-one else has voted for her. So I must be seeing things that others aren't or that aren't there.

I see my earlier post was mostly ignored. Has anyone tallied todays FFAs or should I get busy counting?

I'm tallying them ecto.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Its the people who are flip flopping on me id be most inclined to believe are the convert.

BJ, PJ and SK are the culprits

I believe lord to be good and is just a dog with a bone i also believe kolido to be good.

Love you too mick. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok so this is my (admittedly ****e) list of notes that I made earlier. I only got about halfway through the list but this is what I have so far.

sKeith - 300 posts
    -lots of discussion with guffy N1 re: priest mechanic
    -thinks barney, mrsf, mick, kolido, destroyer, uriel, cross are good
    -thinks mahama, BJ, amanda are bad

MrsF - 36 posts
    -very positive about Tigger
    -used his list to vote on N1

TB - 85 posts
    -defended low posters
    -attacked P* yesterday

Ecto - 65 Posts
    -happy to do FFA and collate results
    -defended low posters
    - believed yoss

BJ - 80 posts
    -Randomly voted for mahama N1
    -Tried to derail votes for P* last night
    -Doesn't believe Stu=NRV
    -Very friendly with Mick today

Amanda - 11 posts
    -5th post is confident to call yoss 100% wolf
    -voting and putting in FFAs but not contributing otherwise

Barney - 90 posts
    -defended low posters
    -helpful re:organising timing of lynch votes on N1
    -organised (started off?) the 'who wants to be a wolf' party
    -went hard on Yoss yesterday
    -lynch N2 odd - queries vote with FFA vs gut - a bit contrived?
    -votes for Mrsf then says evidence against her is weak?

Jayo - 37 posts
    -poor jayo is confused most of the time
    -most posts asking about mechanics
    -not much theories or interrogation of players

Stu - 36 posts
    -Hinted at BG
    -recanted yesterday and claimed NRV
    -Very odd first post - TWD related? not sure

Lord TSC - 86 posts
    -Didn't believe yoss
    -doesn't believe mick and has gone very hard on him today

Destroyer - 16 posts
    -odd post #222 calling out guffy, wcto, yoss, mick and lord as wolves
    -wouldn't elaborate on this

Kolido - 59 posts
    defended low posters
    -doubtful about mick

Ok so this is my (admittedly ****e) list of notes that I made earlier. I only got about halfway through the list but this is what I have so far.

sKeith - 300 posts
    -lots of discussion with guffy N1 re: priest mechanic
    -thinks barney, mrsf, mick, kolido, destroyer, uriel, cross are good
    -thinks mahama, BJ, amanda are bad

MrsF - 36 posts
    -very positive about Tigger
    -used his list to vote on N1

TB - 85 posts
    -defended low posters
    -attacked P* yesterday

Ecto - 65 Posts
    -defended low posters
    - believed yoss

BJ - 80 posts
    -Randomly voted for mahama N1
    -Tried to derail votes for P* last night
    -Doesn't believe Stu=NRV
    -Very friendly with Mick today

Amanda - 11 posts
    -5th post is confident to call yoss 100% wolf
    -voting and putting in FFAs but not contributing otherwise

Barney - 90 posts
    -defended low posters
    -helpful re:organising timing of lynch votes on N1
    -organised (started off?) the 'who wants to be a wolf' party
    -went hard on Yoss yesterday
    -lynch N2 odd - queries vote with FFA vs gut - a bit contrived?
    -votes for Mrsf then says evidence against her is weak?

Jayo - 37 posts
    -poor jayo is confused most of the time
    -most posts asking about mechanics
    -not much theories or interrogation of players

Stu - 36 posts
    -Hinted at BG
    -recanted yesterday and claimed NRV
    -Very odd first post - TWD related? not sure

Lord TSC - 86 posts
    -Didn't believe yoss
    -doesn't believe mick and has gone very hard on him today

Destroyer - 16 posts
    -odd post #222 calling out guffy, wcto, yoss, mick and lord as wolves
    -wouldn't elaborate on this

Kolido - 59 posts
    defended low posters
    -doubtful about mick

And yet no notes on your day 1 hunch hahaha brilliant molly. I thought Tigger had a special read on you but in reality you're too obvious

Barney92 wrote: »
    Just on this Molly, I did lead the pack on the who would you pick. A pack of 5 people, including myself. Not the first time I've tried to come up with something very few got behind.

I went hard at yoss yesterday because he was dodging a simple question. I said that I didn't see a wolf making that play and that's why he wasn't in my FFA and why I didn't vote for him.

On the MrsFD thing, the evidence isn't very strong. It's purely that she said it was a shame to see Tigger go and that she voted according to his plan. There's nothing concrete there, but if I didn't think yosser was lying who should I have voted for that there was strong evidence against? It must be very weak because no-one else has voted for her. So I must be seeing things that others aren't or that aren't there.

Oh I know there were others who went along and put up who they would've picked but I noted that you were the first and it just seemed like such a convenient way to keep yourself talking about things but not actually get any results out of them.

Had you no other strong suspicions apart from MrsF for the first 2 days? And you're voting for her solely because she thought tigger was right? Even if you didn't vote for Drummy or Yoss, I just don't see what you're seeing with Mrsf.

Ecto - 65 Posts
    -defended low posters
    - believed yoss

"Happy" is not entirely true :P

Uriel. wrote: »
    And yet no notes on your day 1 hunch hahaha brilliant molly. I thought Tigger had a special read on you but in reality you're too obvious

Well no, I did say I was only halfway through the list though. You can read right?
    I was leaving you and pter to the end because I already suspected you guys. I was looking to see who else might be suspicious that I hadn't thought of before.

Toddle on and annoy someone else now wolfie. Thanks.

Oh I know there were others who went along and put up who they would've picked but I noted that you were the first and it just seemed like such a convenient way to keep yourself talking about things but not actually get any results out of them.

Had you no other strong suspicions apart from MrsF for the first 2 days? And you're voting for her solely because she thought tigger was right? Even if you didn't vote for Drummy or Yoss, I just don't see what you're seeing with Mrsf.

I'm saying no one got behind it, well four others did, and that's why the thing sort of fell apart. There was no desire for it. I definitely was the driving force behind it though. I wanted results from it, but I'm not going to derail a thread asking for people to due something that they clearly didn't want to do. I notice that you didn't answer it either, at least that I could see.

My two suspicions other than MrsFD in the beginning were munched yesterday. Then my other suspicion got munched today. I'm just finishing my FFA now, but Kolido is making an appearance as is Lord.

My #FFA3 which is based on a skim read and gut feelings

Beakerjoe
    Mahama
    StuRedman

My #FFA3

Kolido - a combination of the suspicions on Vale and destroyer. It seems forced to me, and that could be a villager who isn't sure or it could be a wolf trying to come up with reasons that seem potentially plausible. Somewhat fits my theory that if cross is evil one of the team would've voted to lynch him last night. That's a stretch though.

MrsFD - still there today, I don't have any great ideas on other people so she's still makes the top three again.

Lord - really scraping the barrel here. I was just looking for people who have destroyer in their FFA and Lord was one of the only ones to have Mick too. Seems like a good pair for a wolf to suspect.

They aren't great suspicions, but without further information about the roles of the dead I think we are in a bad way. The priest has to come out in the morning, because then we'll have plenty of information to base tomorrow's lynch off and we can also have them protected (assuming bg is still alive.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

*MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT**

Once again, lynch time is nearly upon us. Voting is important, and also mandatory.

Please don't make me use this again

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Is duffman dead btw?

Well no, I did say I was only halfway through the list though. You can read right?
    I was leaving you and pter to the end because I already suspected you guys. I was looking to see who else might be suspicious that I hadn't thought of before.

Toddle on and annoy someone else now wolfie. Thanks.

Sure.
    You D think you'd lead with your vote choice since day 1.

Clearly you don't and no-one else does either. Hence why I said it was weak. Weak evidence is better than the no evidence I can gather on others.

Is duffman dead btw?

giphy.gif

I think duffman is actually alive though.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm saying no one got behind it, well four others did, and that's why the thing sort of fell apart. There was no desire for it. I definitely was the driving force behind it though. I wanted results from it, but I'm not going to derail a thread asking for people to due something that they clearly didn't want to do. I notice that you didn't answer it either, at least that I could see.

Nope, I didn't do it. Didn't see the point and didn't see what info it could get us. And I clearly wasn't the only one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads been up to my eyes in work all day I haven't had a chance to properly look over the thread or anything I though Mick was suspicious for the way he came out with his role and its a role that instead of putting him in danger it makes him that bit safer because no one should want to vote for him if he is telling the truth by my under standing am I Right?

Again some posters seem defensive but I'm not in a position to judge someone by this because I can't possible read threw this entire thread.

Ok, Final super sexy, I'm making no more changes to this thing #FFA1

Player FFA1
    1. Skeith destroyer tritium PatrickStarr
    4. Triceratops Ballet Tritium Guffy Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm pter yosser sofireland
    6. MicksJaguar Drumpot Guffy
    10. Amandadon yosser sKeith Guffy
    11. Barney92 cross Guffy MrsFD
    14. Lord TSC sKeith Tritium Guffy
    15. tritium Triceratops Uriel drumpot
    17. Uriel Guffy Cross Tritium
    19. Molly Drumpot pter loughc
    20. Destroyer yosser guffy ectoplasm
    21. Kolido  Mick Vale sKeith
    25. partyjungle cross yosser drumpot
    27. Strawberry Milkshake yosser barney mahama
    29. duffman13 sKeith yosser Tritium

[/TABLE]

See here ecto are these in order of the people as they gave them it looks to be like its just the order in the op is that correct?

Im looking for

First FFA
    2nd
    3rd etc etc

Player 1 2 3 Time
    Digi Uriel TB Mahama 15.06
    TB Uriel Barney Mahama 15.51
    BJ Stu sKeith MrsFD 16.19
    Lord Mick BJ Destroyer 16.20
    Pter Uriel Molly sKeith 16.21
    Mick Molly Mahama newbie 16.45
    Kolido Mahama Vale destroyer 17.00
    p* Lord MrsFD sKeith 17.48
    sKeith molly Mahama destroyer 18.00
    Uriel ____ PJ TB 18.47
    PJ destryoer Mick Urkiel 18.50
    Molly Uriel Pter Barney 18.56
    Mahama sKeith Strawberry ecto 19.06
    Ecto BJ Mahama Stu 19.22
    Barney Kolido Mrs FD Lord

Top scorers
    Mahama - 6
    Uriel - 5
    destroyer - 4
    sKeith - 4
    MrsFD - 3
    TB -2
    Barney - 2
    Stu - 2
    Mick - 2
    BJ - 2
    Molly - 2
    Lord - 2
    Vale - 1
    Pter - 1
    Strawberry - 1
    Kolido - 1

Ugh that looks ugly, sorry I don't have time to make it look pretty. Someone might want to check that again as I did it in a rush.

• Advertisement

I don't know what order they came in, I was just doing thread searches and adding them to the OP player list as I found them

Advertisement