Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

also uriel, you never gave us your number 1 in the ffa

Lord

Barney92 wrote: »
    Ugh that looks ugly, sorry I don't have time to make it look pretty. Someone might want to check that again as I did it in a rush.

Uriel's vote for me is left out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

what does 1194 mean then

So urine. What's the story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Can we all just vote Uriel to shut his wolfish, cryptic nonsense up?

• Advertisement

what does 1194 mean then

I explained what it is and I can't say more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Can we all just vote Uriel to shut his wolfish, cryptic nonsense up?

*Checks own FFA*

Yes.

Although what does molly.mean by it was for her for reasons.....?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Firstly, as a newbie who failed miserably on his first game, like really really miserably, well done at getting stuck in to the game with much better success than I.

I can only read whats in front of me Stu, while its very ease to do better than I did as a new player, you have done so well in my eyes that you've exceeded my expectations for new players. You seem to have a great handle on the game than you let on, I think thats fair to say.

We do get to know everyones roles when the game ends and you may be an NRV, but thats what a wolf would say so too. You get that right?
    Uriel. wrote: »
    So that's 3 people voting me cos they have me on their sights since day 1. Laughable

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement Beaker. And of course, no personal offence taken in you not believing me, it's all part of the game and to some people, I could be playing a stormer here as a wolf. Same as yourself :)

So I didn't get posting as much today as I was intending, apologies because I see that the thread quietness brought about a Necro gifsplurge.

I got a fair bit of reading done. I for one will not be going with Mick tonight. I have no problems with his reveal, plus I don't watch the Walking Dead so I have nothing to draw from the show like other posters do. Yossar's reveal was suspicious and required much scrutiny, however Micks seemed a bit more above board. If I over-suspect Mick, when am I going to take a revelation at face value? He seems OK for tonight in my book.
    Jayo26 wrote:
    Lads been up to my eyes in work all day I haven't had a chance to properly look over the thread or anything I though Mick was suspicious for the way he came out with his role and its a role that instead of putting him in danger it makes him that bit safer because no one should want to vote for him if he is telling the truth by my under standing am I Right?

Again some posters seem defensive but I'm not in a position to judge someone by this because I can't possible read threw this entire thread.

Hope you're done and relaxing now Jayo!

Now if I can be nasty just in the spirit of playing the game, for a second - That's going on 3 votes now where you've come in, had a glimpse at who was hot in the thread, and picked that person. It was Yossar the first 2 nights, and now Mick.

Each time, your reason was "Yossar seems suspicious because of the role" and now you've said the same for Mick. You're just repeating the bottom lines of other more experienced posters. I think the bit you posted above about Mick was the most you've posted so far in relation as to why you're suspicious of someone.

If there is a bandwagon tonight it seems it could be for Mick. With you edging towards voting for him at the moment, that will be 3 nights you went with a bandwagon, while lying very low in the meantime yourself. Wolfy as fúck buddy, WAF :)

Pter wrote: »

She knows she ****ed even if I'm lynched or munched tonight that's why

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well I think I know what you did Uriel, but you have to convince the rest of us, not just bj.

Kudos to the mods that is one fancy lynch form

Vote Uriel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »

Molly meant that she believes Uriel is voting for her. For reasons that she does not understand.

Yes, molly is referring to herself in the third person. Deal with it. :cool:

Well I'm probably done for the night. Work do on now.

Probably won't get back before lynch either. But will try. If not see you all in the dead room in few days.

Molly is a 90% wolf and lord is 100% confirmed

Thanks for the message XXX.

Also BJ adieu.you know what to do. 1194
    1194 is not related to game thread. Had to post the number to verify who I was.
    I explained what it is and I can't say more

This is the explanation? Is the number related to your backroom? A number to identify you to your wolf buddies?

Yeah imma stick with my vote for you Molly. Soznotsoz

I was thinking of voting for Uriel for purely spiteful reasons earlier and almost felt bad about it but those posts confirm to me that he has a backroom. 2/3 chance its a wolf room.

This is the explanation? Is the number related to your backroom? A number to identify you to your wolf buddies?

No. It's not related to a backroom of any sort but it is a form of communication from a voice I don't have the identity of

I'm not saying anything else on this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

See Urie I always know when you're up to something! :P I swear half the players here don't even read the game thread. So are we doing a CFD onto Molly then?

Vote Uriel

Surprise surprise wagon wheel

• Advertisement

No. It's not related to a backroom of any sort but it is a form of communication from a voice I don't have the identity of

I'm not saying anything else on this

Then why say it at all? Seriously confused here. You're giving us an excuse to lynch you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, obviously I'm switching to Uriel.

I know I'm good. So that makes this a very easy vote, especially since Mick obviously is a non runner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

#FFA3 in no particular order as I've not decided who I'm voting for yet

1.Mick - unsure if I buy the claim he's made. I feel one of him or Uriel is Good, cryptic posting from Uriel makes me question Mick but that's only my hunch
    2.sKeith has been in my sights since day one, was a very hard on him for a while but cooling it a little. Still posting a lot of filler but beatsnot posting at all.
    3.uriel if Mick has his power then I think Uriel is evil and trying to throw shade on Mick

I'm probably leaning between 1 and 3 at the moment pending a reread of Some posts

Changing my vote onto Molly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Uriel's vote for me is left out

Thanks PJ, sorry for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Kolido wrote: »
    I pushed cross yesterday, not a great tactic for wolves on the same team. I think my reason for vale is valid enough, bar the gif part, obviously that was a joke. If he is having rl stuff to do, I do apologise. The rest I can't really argue with

You may have been safe enough to do so with the heat on yoss though.

Then why say it at all? Seriously confused here. You're giving us an excuse to lynch you.

You're some fool.
    I did what I did to give the village a wolf. I did it the way that I did to confirm something to someone for reasons you clearly can't comprehend

Surprise surprise wagon wheel

Rock me mama like a wagon wheel...

Re: Miick is believe him, for meta reasons though, walkers are very powerful and it seems like the kind of one shot counter role that would work against them.

Ecto probably a good runner for Walker IMO, after seeing how far QB got in a previous dream by collating FFAs. Took a seer peek to hang her.

Vote Uriel

Are all the wolves in the backroom panicking now or what? The thread is fierce quiet. Have ye not copped what's going on? Anyone voting for Uriel should be top of the lynch line for tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Changing my vote onto Molly.

Why would you vote for the 90% molly rather than the 100% lord.

What's going on?

Advertisement