Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Barney92 wrote: »
    You may have been safe enough to do so with the heat on yoss though.

Yeah but something like that would always come back to bite you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Changing my vote onto Molly.

why not Lord?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Uriel. wrote: »
    You're some fool.
    I did what I did to give the village a wolf. I did it the way that I did to confirm something to someone for reasons you clearly can't comprehend

Who was that wolf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Why would you vote for the 90% molly rather than the 100% lord.

What's going on?
    why not Lord?

?? Didn't he specifically call out Molly and say how she'd be so annoyed at him??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

GRUMPY LUMPY HAS REPLACED AMANDADON

• Advertisement

Grumps <3

Uriel, if that no. has nothing to do with the game thread or a backroom, how would it be relevant to one particular person here and not anyone else. It doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

?? Didn't he specifically call out Molly and say how she'd be so annoyed at him??

You can't go wrong with molly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Changing my vote onto Molly.

Can you say why? I felt like Uriel was throwing shade on someone but I don't know how you got to Molly

Who was that wolf?

You could just read my post or you could **** off back to neggy

• Advertisement

Are all the wolves in the backroom panicking now or what? The thread is fierce quiet. Have ye not copped what's going on? Anyone voting for Uriel should be top of the lynch line for tomorrow.

Clearly not, and your being cryptic is not helping.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Can you say why? I felt like Uriel was throwing shade on someone but I don't know how you got to Molly

Don't worry Duff man as long as molly and lord disappear you will survive this mess. Well maybe not you, but village will

You're some ****ing dickhead this time round :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement Beaker. And of course, no personal offence taken in you not believing me, it's all part of the game and to some people, I could be playing a stormer here as a wolf. Same as yourself :)

So I didn't get posting as much today as I was intending, apologies because I see that the thread quietness brought about a Necro gifsplurge.

I got a fair bit of reading done. I for one will not be going with Mick tonight. I have no problems with his reveal, plus I don't watch the Walking Dead so I have nothing to draw from the show like other posters do. Yossar's reveal was suspicious and required much scrutiny, however Micks seemed a bit more above board. If I over-suspect Mick, when am I going to take a revelation at face value? He seems OK for tonight in my book.

Hope you're done and relaxing now Jayo!

Now if I can be nasty just in the spirit of playing the game, for a second - That's going on 3 votes now where you've come in, had a glimpse at who was hot in the thread, and picked that person. It was Yossar the first 2 nights, and now Mick.

Each time, your reason was "Yossar seems suspicious because of the role" and now you've said the same for Mick. You're just repeating the bottom lines of other more experienced posters. I think the bit you posted above about Mick was the most you've posted so far in relation as to why you're suspicious of someone.

If there is a bandwagon tonight it seems it could be for Mick. With you edging towards voting for him at the moment, that will be 3 nights you went with a bandwagon, while lying very low in the meantime yourself. Wolfy as fúck buddy, WAF :)

I've already cast my vote so you could be surprised and the first night I had voted for y0ss as he came out with his role before everyone went up in arms about him and I stuck to him last night as I claimed I would do yesterday morning so your bandwagon theory for me is actually pretty **** Stu.

I have **** all to give to the group in regards to my feelings I'm going on a few hunches if I'm breaking any rules feel free to have someone kick me I don't have time to meticulous so disect every poster in here.

Yes he also said Lord was 100% evil. So if he has access to info that we don't and you seem to also know, tell us why not take the 100% shot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Uriel fears the chop and decides to jump on me out of nowhere, with no evidence and just "hey lads, ye are all lynching me, but trust me now?"

Simple enough question Uriel...if you're "100%" I'm a wolf why make zero effort all day to even talk to me? Why wait till the noose is round your neck? This strikes me as waitin till you're sure you're half out the door and decided to cause chaos with an accusation :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yes he also said Lord was 100% evil. So if he has access to info that we don't and you seem to also know, tell us why not take the 100% shot

Reread his post. He didn't say evil.

Have you another name for us? Lordy 100% and Molly at 90, tonight is 4th munch thouhj

Are all the wolves in the backroom panicking now or what? The thread is fierce quiet. Have ye not copped what's going on? Anyone voting for Uriel should be top of the lynch line for tomorrow.

why would a villager write this? if you had something of note would you not tell the village. I'm sticking with you anyways.

Same with ptr ive info bullcrap but never divuldge 2 days later

Can someone give me a valid reason to vote for either uriel or molly right now? I have already voted, but for neither of these.

• Advertisement

Lol @ stu and jayo having a completely different conversation to everyone else. Blissfully unaware

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ah mick I addressed this earlier. Go back and read that post and then reread my original posts and stop being an eejit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

***MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT***

Those who haven't voted have less than 20 minutes to do so.

Actually I kinda skimmed that becuase he was so solid on molly all eve and that kinda came outta nowhere. And above he said Moll is a good choice??

Uriel you say 90 and 100% but how sure is sure?? Like guess work or fully confirmed.

Feck it, I'm going with the ffa result. I clearly have no idea what's happening and holding the village to ransom in the last half hour isn't helping team village

Actually I kinda skimmed that becuase he was so solid on molly all eve and that kinda came outta nowhere. And above he said Moll is a good choice??

Uriel you say 90 and 100% but how sure is sure?? Like guess work or fully confirmed.

He didn't even say they were evil, just confirmed

You're some ****ing dickhead this time round :D

This is some big, late information to me as someone new to the game. I thought Uriel was just this way always, are you saying he's normally...normal? Why would he be different in this game then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lol @ stu and jayo having a completely different conversation to everyone else. Blissfully unaware

He is only trying to act the big man :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I am only on post 2530 and wont get to read those pages tonight. No idea what has happened today and not sure who to vote. Will be fine tomorrow, them walkers stopped me getting home ;)

• Advertisement

why would a villager write this? if you had something of note would you not tell the village. I'm sticking with you anyways.

Uriel has said he has two wolves. Do you think he's lying?

Advertisement