Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

Pter wrote: »
    Ah mick I addressed this earlier. Go back and read that post and then reread my original posts and stop being an eejit.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr be specific if ive missed something all this hinting at ****e is just annoying can people just not call a spade a spade if they are saying something

Uriel has said he has two wolves. Do you think he's lying?

I didnt even see him say that?

what post exactly

I think a wolf team is trying to split our votes because the heat was on them. I'm sticking to my pre urine reveal vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

This is some big, late information to me as someone new to the game. I thought Uriel was just this way always, are you saying he's normally...normal? Why would he be different in this game then?

Most of us switch it up from time to time to make us harder to read, so I wouldn't pass it as reason to suspect him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

This is some big, late information to me as someone new to the game. I thought Uriel was just this way always, are you saying he's normally...normal? Why would he be different in this game then?

I've been saying for days he's different!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Uriel has said he has two wolves. Do you think he's lying?

I'm gonna say he's bull****ting to be honest, he's basically saying he's a seer or has info. If he has info share it at this point, if he's not evil he's getting lynched tomorrow either way by one of the bad guys.

I am only on post 2530 and wont get to read those pages tonight. No idea what has happened today and not sure who to vote. Will be fine tomorrow, them walkers stopped me getting home ;)

Put down the cocktail and vote Uriel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Uriel fears the chop and decides to jump on me out of nowhere, with no evidence and just "hey lads, ye are all lynching me, but trust me now?"

Simple enough question Uriel...if you're "100%" I'm a wolf why make zero effort all day to even talk to me? Why wait till the noose is round your neck? This strikes me as waitin till you're sure you're half out the door and decided to cause chaos with an accusation :/

Very simple lord and you really need to do better to turn yourself around. You were never on my radar I never included u in an FFA and I was never suspicious of you. But I got verified village info on you, which trumps any hunches. Sorry you're caught and you're ****ed.

8f I wanted to save myself I'd pick someone who was already FFAed would make no sense to pick a randomer with good reason.

jayo26 wrote: »
    He is only trying to act the big man :)

Act it? I am the big man Jayo!

No, just trying to explain why even though you're a noob, there's still reason to be suspicious of your inactivity and apparent bandwagon jumping.

/outside from the game: We're cool, yeah? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr be specific if ive missed something all this hinting at ****e is just annoying can people just not call a spade a spade if they are saying something

Mick I'm on the app so I can't search or get links to posts. Click into the post count for the thread and into my posts. I haven't posted like mental today. Go find my post that explained what I meant by I've got info. For God's sake do some work to back your own assertions up.

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm gonna say he's bull****ting to be honest, he's basically saying he's a seer or has info. If he has info share it at this point, if he's not evil he's getting lynched tomorrow either way by one of the bad guys.

If he was the seer, he'd have three peeks at this stage, no reason for two.

And someone else has been laying seer and called Uri wolf, I'm willing to risk it

Uriel. wrote: »
    Very simple lord and you really need to do better to turn yourself around. You were never on my radar I never included u in an FFA and I was never suspicious of you. But I got verified village info on you, which trumps any hunches. Sorry you're caught and you're ****ed.

8f I wanted to save myself I'd pick someone who was already FFAed would make no sense to pick a randomer with good reason.

Your hard work, this post makes a bit of sense though. I'm spinning here lads, what village info did you get, why not share it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Act it? I am the big man Jayo!

No, just trying to explain why even though you're a noob, there's still reason to be suspicious of your inactivity and apparent bandwagon jumping.

/outside from the game: We're cool, yeah? :)

Lol yep we cool man but you totally wrong about the bandwagon jumping.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not a drill. Those on thread, who haven't voted. Do it in the next ten mins. Not joking.

Im not the seer. I want to make that perfectly clear. Don't try to confuse things. I never ever claimed seer.

But I do have verified information and I've been clear on that

Necrominus wrote: »
    Not a drill. Those on thread, who haven't voted. Do it in the next ten mins. Not joking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Put down the cocktail and vote Uriel

LOL I wish, flat out on 2 laptops here!

Lads for ****s sake vote, most annoying thing a mod has to deal with is non-voters

Your hard work, this post makes a bit of sense though. I'm spinning here lads, what village info did you get, why not share it?

I did share it. I told you everything I could and someone else in here knows I am a villager. They can confirm whenever they feel it is necessary and useful.

• Advertisement

Lads for ****s sake vote, most annoying thing a mod has to deal with is non-voters

And uri.

Pter wrote: »
    And uri.

Meanie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This game and "lads, I know things but can't provide any proof at the moment so just trust me as I go to the gallows...."

Arg thinking of changing my vote...............

Lord TSC wrote:
    This game and "lads, I know things but can't provide any proof at the moment so just trust me as I go to the gallows...."

Your protests aren't selling the 'im really good bit'. They are selling the I'm another baddie bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    Im not the seer. I want to make that perfectly clear. Don't try to confuse things. I never ever claimed seer.

But I do have verified information and I've been clear on that

verified information on me? or lord?
    Coz I'm calling bull**** if you're claiming I'm a wolf and if you 100% know that lord is a wolf why the **** aren't you voting for him?

I'd tell the seer to waste a peek on me if you're so sure but even that's pointless cos 3 of the bad guys show up as good. So all we have to go on is your "verified" information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I honestly have no clue. was there an FFA done?

Arg thinking of changing my vote...............

****in tough this one, I'm in the same boat, submitted a vote but thinking of changing but I don't know ........

I honestly have no clue. was there an FFA done?

Yes.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »

Yeah yeah wolf. Why would I just randomly select a hidden player to save my skin.
    Villagers seriously you need to think straight on this. Even if you do lynch me, why would I randomly select lord? Makes no sense if I. Was bad

Advertisement