Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lol yep we cool man but you totally wrong about the bandwagon jumping.

Ok, but I don't believe that you might not be wolfy ;)

Here's some more rock solid reasoning for you - This is the first game for both of us. I'm definitely not a wolf. I've written pages to defend that. I'm 100% sure that I'm not a wolf. However, law of averages, I think that at least one of the new players is a wolf or even a walker. Since I can rule me out, but can't do the same for you, you're a possibility. #rocksolidtoldya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Night all.
    I don't need to say more.
    Priest and Xxx do what you need to do.

Thanks for the pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Tell my wife

I said hello

She said hi back ;);)

Didn't get changed in time form closed. Keep fighting the good fight, look at Flush for that bandwagon vote, and sKeith should be top priority next.

Over to the village now. Can't help anymore. Sacrificial lamb and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You did name me in your FFA earlier, so did a few so I think I'm gone anyways.

You're on the suss side of things

Uriel have you guessed Lordy and Molliver from the comms ye have? Or was it a simple bus?

• Advertisement

Bye Uriel

Ciao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

END OF DAY 3, START OF NIGHT 3

Another night, and more deaths. The village were in mourning at the loss of crosstownk and Loughc all day, and more decisive action would be taken tonight.

Again battle raged all day with various theories being put to the group. And now it was time to decide on the next person to blame for these series of crimes.

mahamageehad was set upon by the crowd. They carved them up into 17 pieces, before ramming a knife through their skull. All the parts were collected and thrown into a barrel of acid so there would be no trace left.

mahamageehad has been lynched (and dissolved).

Lynch 3
    mahamageehad - 9 -
    Kolido, destroyer, Ectoplasm, Strawbs, Skeith, Mick, Triceratops Ballet, PaddyStar, MrsFD
    Uriel - 7 - Mollyb, Digi Sol, LordTSC, Jayo26, Partyjungle, Duffman, Stu Redman
    Molly - 3 - The Valeyard, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Kolido - 1 - Barney
    LordTSC - 1 - Uriel
    Did not vote - 1 - GrumpyLumpy (excused as she only joined half an hour ago)

Uriel. wrote: »
    Night all.
    I don't need to say more.
    Priest and Xxx do what you need to do.

Thanks for the pick.

I almost changed my vote because of your appr priest claim a day or two ago

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Another night, and more deaths. The village were in mourning at the loss of crosstownk and Loughc all day, and more decisive action would be taken tonight.

Again battle raged all day with various theories being put to the group. And now it was time to decide on the next person to blame for these series of crimes.

mahamageehad was set upon by the crowd. They carved them up into 17 pieces, before ramming a knife through their skull. All the parts were collected and thrown into a barrel of acid so there would be no trace left.

barrel.jpg

Lynch 3
    mahamageehad - 9 - Kolido, destroyer, Ectoplasm, Strawbs, Skeith, Mick, Triceratops Ballet, PaddyStar, MrsFD
    Skeith - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Kolido - 1 - Barney
    LordTSC - 1 - Uriel

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, Uriel, this is awkward...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Over to the village now. Can't help anymore. Sacrificial lamb and all

Maybe we'll be lucky and both wolf teams go for you? The others behind you should take those names as starting points.

Well I lol'd. Welcome back Uriel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

T-t-t-t-two kill posts!!?!?!?!

Folks I'm sorry that's just ****ed up

Pter wrote: »
    T-t-t-t-two kill posts!!?!?!?!

At least they were both the same :D

She said hi back ;);)

UYdN0yn.gif

Ok, but I don't believe that you might not be wolfy ;)

Here's some more rock solid reasoning for you - This is the first game for both of us. I'm definitely not a wolf. I've written pages to defend that. I'm 100% sure that I'm not a wolf. However, law of averages, I think that at least one of the new players is a wolf or even a walker. Since I can rule me out, but can't do the same for you, you're a possibility. #rocksolidtoldya

To be honest I've no problems with anyone thinking I'm a wolf haha I am a pesant villager so I won't be missed from the game apart from my bandwagon votes as ypu call them.

Now your saying that averages one of us has to be a wolf and your 100 percent not by your accounts but your also the one that's tried to put other peoples names out there with no basis of evidence.

The reason I don't go and throw names out there is because I have nothing to go on even the experienced players here have nothing to go on and are crying for more information so the two of us would really only blagging it if we started claiming to know stuff I for one would anyway and judging by what your saying I think you are too and maybe just to keep the heath off yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Folks I'm sorry that's just ****ed up

What just happened? Did your wolfie plan not work?

Did not see that coming. That's just weird

Would like to thank my fellow villagers for the faith that demonstrated in voting with me. :(

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    What just happened? Did your wolfie plan not work?

No don't be silly. I have zero read on g-had. Could be good bad or different. Haven't a clue. Stop acting the ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well... whoops.

You get the point. Mahammagehad is dead.

Play on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Would like to thank my fellow villagers for the faith that demonstrated in voting with me. :(

You can't flip flop around all day and then declare that lord is a wolf and expect everyone to jump on him with you with no evidence. We don't know you're a villager. Why should we trust you?

Barney92 wrote: »
    Player 1 2 3 Time
    Digi Uriel TB Mahama 15.06
    TB Uriel Barney Mahama 15.51
    BJ Stu sKeith MrsFD 16.19
    Lord Mick BJ Destroyer 16.20
    Pter Uriel Molly sKeith 16.21
    Mick Molly Mahama newbie 16.45
    Kolido Mahama Vale destroyer 17.00
    p* Lord MrsFD sKeith 17.48
    sKeith molly Mahama destroyer 18.00
    Uriel ____ PJ TB 18.47
    PJ destryoer Mick Urkiel 18.50
    Molly Uriel Pter Barney 18.56
    Mahama sKeith Strawberry ecto 19.06
    Ecto BJ Mahama Stu 19.22
    Barney Kolido Mrs FD Lord

Top scorers
    Mahama - 6
    Uriel - 5
    destroyer - 4
    sKeith - 4
    MrsFD - 3
    TB -2
    Barney - 2
    Stu - 2
    Mick - 2
    BJ - 2
    Molly - 2
    Lord - 2
    Vale - 1
    Pter - 1
    Strawberry - 1
    Kolido - 1
    Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 3, START OF NIGHT 3

Lynch 3
    mahamageehad - 9 -
    Kolido, destroyer, Ectoplasm, Strawbs, Skeith, Mick, Triceratops Ballet, PaddyStar, MrsFD
    Skeith - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Kolido - 1 - Barney
    LordTSC - 1 - Uriel
    Did not vote - 1 - GrumpyLumpy (excused as she only joined half an hour ago)

No problem :):) still think your dogey as fook.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

She said hi back ;);)

Well, now I survived, you and I are gonna have a chat about that :mad:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Well, now I survived, you and I are gonna have a chat about that :mad:

card me..... oh wait :):)

To be honest I've no problems with anyone thinking I'm a wolf haha I am a pesant villager so I won't be missed from the game apart from my bandwagon votes as ypu call them.

Now your saying that averages one of us has to be a wolf and your 100 percent not by your accounts but your also the one that's tried to put other peoples names out there with no basis of evidence.

The reason I don't go and throw names out there is because I have nothing to go on even the experienced players here have nothing to go on and are crying for more information so the two of us would really only blagging it if we started claiming to know stuff I for one would anyway and judging by what your saying I think you are too and maybe just to keep the heath off yourself.

Have I? If you're talking about hard evidence, well none of us NRVs have it. But I've given plenty of reasoning.

Anyway, some accusation coming from you in here ya hoor! "I suspect X because I think he's suspicious" :pac:

Never mind what you know or don't know in relation to posting, do you not think it unfair on the other players who can't get a read on you while you're not posting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

None of us have a fecking clue, don't be fooled by long winded explanations and words of strategy, we're all just hoping for the best when we vote.

So ask questions and see who you think is suspicious, if you do a good job you might convince someone you're a villager, for right or wrong

Other wolf team (Governors I think) would ye mind killing Uri?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The fact we had to kill mahama twice should not be read into in any way!! ;)

Seriously tho!!

• Advertisement

Have I? If you're talking about hard evidence, well none of us NRVs have it. But I've given plenty of reasoning.

Anyway, some accusation coming from you in here ya hoor! "I suspect X because I think he's suspicious" :pac:

Never mind what you know or don't know in relation to posting, do you not think it unfair on the other players who can't get a read on you while you're not posting?

Well I have been posting it's just mostly useless stuff and maybe it is unfair but what am I ment to say like lol.

I have nothing to give i have no role only to judge other people that are mostly talking out of their arse and vote for ones I feel suspect.

You accused me tonight of bandwagon voting because i suggested Mick even tho after I suggested much I then said I though I had my voting done until urine came in acting weird which was just after he came in with a load of cryptic crap which made me feel he had no reason to do that unless he was trying to mess up the voted when he knew he was going so I vote for him and had it done before you challenged me about mick.

I'm probably wrong with all my theories but I'm just playing the game the best way I can at the moment.

Advertisement