Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

Uriel...

I changed my vote quite late, was edging towards you earlier but a few late things sealed it -

-Your role, why not share some information? Ok, you're playing a lot longer than I am apparently and know better, but in this game the village is absolutely starved of information. It's the biggest bout of speculation I've ever been a part of, and we could use some hard facts.

-Apparently, according to Digital, you're not usually such a "dickhead" in these games. That seems Wolfy, even if Digital did go on to offer an explanation for why a poster might do that. I heard nothing from you though.

-While not appearing on any of my FFAs, I have noted you from my first interaction with you. Your posting is very bizarre at times, making it very hard to get a read on you, and that doesn't sit well with me.

Now that you survived, do you have anything to share that might benefit the village?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

RIP Mahama, hope I was right and you were evil. I missed all the drama I see. Uriel, what the actual fcuk are you on about? If you have info it may be time to think about sharing it.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Well I have been posting it's just mostly useless stuff and maybe it is unfair but what am I ment to say like lol.

I have nothing to give i have no role only to judge other people that are mostly talking out of their arse and vote for ones I feel suspect.

You accused me tonight of bandwagon because i suggested Mick even tho after I suggested much I then said I though I had my voting done until urine came in acting weird which was just after he came in with a load of cryptic crap which made me feel he had no reason to do that unless he was trying to mess up the voted when he knew he was going so I vote for him and had it done before you challenged me about mick.

I'm probably wrong with all my theories but I'm just playing the game the best way I can at the moment.

Hmm, you changed to Uri late, hardly does much to dispel my notion of you bandwagoning. But, I changed late too, and our reasons are similar, so answer me this - Is the bandwagon warm Jayo? Is there room for my black pot too? Scooch over :pac:

You sure you're not a wolf though? Last night Uri greeted you like a long lost friend. I haven't seen him speak to anyone like that in this thread. Yet tonight you tried to send him to the gallows. That's cold. *shiver runs up spine*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Hi guys, I;m replacing Amandadon. I have a tonne of reading to do, including the OP.... Wish me luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hi guys, I;m replacing Amandadon. I have a tonne of reading to do, including the OP.... Wish me luck

Grumpy the op is enough, you will know as much as the rest of us at that point. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hmm, you changed to Uri late, hardly does much to dispel my notion of you bandwagoning. But, I changed late too, and our reasons are similar, so answer me this - Is the bandwagon warm Jayo? Is there room for my black pot too? Scooch over :pac:

You sure you're not a wolf though? Last night Uri greeted you like a long lost friend. I haven't seen him speak to anyone like that in this thread. Yet tonight you tried to send him to the gallows. That's cold. *shiver runs up spine*

Haha I think I said last night or this morning that urine was strangely been nice to me I took note of it and I thought he has a motive for it.

I don't see what difference changing makes I stated why I changed and I vote I think nearly an hour before deadline or could of been more so it was Harley a delayed reaction the bandwagon only started rolling after I vote.
    I'm 110 percent I'm a villager and have no role what so ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Haha I think I said last night or this morning that urine was strangely been nice to me I took note of it and I thought he has a motive for it.

I don't see what difference changing makes I stated why I changed and I vote I think nearly an hour before deadline or could of been more so it was Harley a delayed reaction the bandwagon only started rolling after I vote.

Did you think he was cuddling up to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Kolido wrote: »
    Grumpy the op is enough, you will know as much as the rest of us at that point. :)

who dead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    You can't flip flop around all day and then declare that lord is a wolf and expect everyone to jump on him with you with no evidence. We don't know you're a villager. Why should we trust you?

Ok.
    Except I didn't flip flop all. Day and I can only work with what I got.

Did you think he was cuddling up to you?

It felt like it at the time I think his first interactions with me were cold but then I made a comment about bulsh1t in the thread all day and he got nice nice and then another few comments he was my mate.

• Advertisement

Uri...

Another post which made me suspicious, from last night at 10.45...
    Uriel wrote:
    "Gone very quiet here. The stench of guilt is strong."

Sure, it could be just a throwaway comment of speculation about Yossar's innocence. It could also be you knowing that Yossar wasn't a wolf because you know who is on your wolf team, and have a read of who is on the other wolf team.

It definitely stood out like a sore thumb to me too, not sure about anyone else.

It felt like it at the time I think his first interactions with me were cold but then I made a comment about bulsh1t in the thread all day and he got nice nice and then another few comments he was my mate.

Could you link a few examples? This is a nice spot

None of us have a fecking clue, don't be fooled by long winded explanations and words of strategy, we're all just hoping for the best when we vote.

So ask questions and see who you think is suspicious, if you do a good job you might convince someone you're a villager, for right or wrong

Other wolf team (Governors I think) would ye mind killing Uri?

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha good.man dingaling I love when the wolves freak out let their masks slip. Didn't take you long rusty digit

Could you link a few examples? This is a nice spot

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789881&page=146

Although, it could be just that he was respectfully impressed with Jayo's response to him...ya cheeky bastard Jayo :pac:

Uriel...

I changed my vote quite late, was edging towards you earlier but a few late things sealed it -

-Your role, why not share some information? Ok, you're playing a lot longer than I am apparently and know better, but in this game the village is absolutely starved of information. It's the biggest bout of speculation I've ever been a part of, and we could use some hard facts.

-Apparently, according to Digital, you're not usually such a "dickhead" in these games. That seems Wolfy, even if Digital did go on to offer an explanation for why a poster might do that. I heard nothing from you though.

-While not appearing on any of my FFAs, I have noted you from my first interaction with you. Your posting is very bizarre at times, making it very hard to get a read on you, and that doesn't sit well with me.

Now that you survived, do you have anything to share that might benefit the village?
    Firstly not sure how I'm being a dick head?
    Secondly digi acts like a cúnt Everytime things don't go his way.

Thirdly I've shared all of my information. Lord is 100%confirmed bad. I got that info from an unknown source but it was verified and I verified my identity and hopefully my bona fides to one other villager. I fully appreciate that it's suspicious. I can't really help that. In a way I'm a bit of sacrificial lamb. That's fine with me. I've served the biggest purpose I can for the village at this stage.

BTW BG don't protect me, unless your lost for a choice. I'm now just an NRV so look after roled players. In fact my death will help the priest Verify other info.

No more to it really.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    RIP Mahama, hope I was right and you were evil. I missed all the drama I see. Uriel, what the actual fcuk are you on about? If you have info it may be time to think about sharing it.

Ecto I have. Several times.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789881&page=146

Although, it could be just that he was respectfully impressed with Jayo's response to him...ya cheeky bastard Jayo :pac:

Thanks for doing that Stu I'm on mobile.

The I felt maybe he was like ahh this guy is alright.... but he was just out of nowhere with it.

Eitherways what made me vote for him was his posting this evening when I did get online and then the one that stood out was the cryptic one it felt like he was communicating with others outside the thread but maybe he wanted us to see that????

Im grumps. Welcome to the party

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha good.man dingaling I love when the wolves freak out let their masks slip. Didn't take you long rusty digit

The team you're not on ya gimp, if I were a wolf I wouldn't have the guess the other team

Anyways, now that you've survived the lynch, do you think you're a munch target? And would you share where you got your info?

Im grumps. Welcome to the party

That was meant to be hi grumps lol

• Advertisement

The team you're not on ya gimp, if I were a wolf I wouldn't have the guess the other team

Anyways, now that you've survived the lynch, do you think you're a munch target? And would you share where you got your info?

So you saying you know my "team"? Haha digi you muppet. Hello wolf

On the info. Front. Seriously read the thread.

Ecto I have. Several times.

Did a skim read earlier. Reading back over now.

Firstly not sure how I'm being a dick head?
    Secondly digi acts like a cúnt Everytime things don't go his way.

Ftfy

You know I'm only poking hey, its aggression more than dickheadedness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lol @ stu and jayo having a completely different conversation to everyone else. Blissfully unaware
    He is only trying to act the big man :)
    Act it? I am the big man Jayo!

No, just trying to explain why even though you're a noob, there's still reason to be suspicious of your inactivity and apparent bandwagon jumping.

/outside from the game: We're cool, yeah? :)
    Lol yep we cool man but you totally wrong about the bandwagon jumping.
    Ok, but I don't believe that you might not be wolfy ;)

Here's some more rock solid reasoning for you - This is the first game for both of us. I'm definitely not a wolf. I've written pages to defend that. I'm 100% sure that I'm not a wolf. However, law of averages, I think that at least one of the new players is a wolf or even a walker. Since I can rule me out, but can't do the same for you, you're a possibility. #rocksolidtoldya
    To be honest I've no problems with anyone thinking I'm a wolf haha I am a pesant villager so I won't be missed from the game apart from my bandwagon votes as ypu call them.

Now your saying that averages one of us has to be a wolf and your 100 percent not by your accounts but your also the one that's tried to put other peoples names out there with no basis of evidence.

The reason I don't go and throw names out there is because I have nothing to go on even the experienced players here have nothing to go on and are crying for more information so the two of us would really only blagging it if we started claiming to know stuff I for one would anyway and judging by what your saying I think you are too and maybe just to keep the heath off yourself.
    Have I? If you're talking about hard evidence, well none of us NRVs have it. But I've given plenty of reasoning.

Anyway, some accusation coming from you in here ya hoor! "I suspect X because I think he's suspicious" :pac:

Never mind what you know or don't know in relation to posting, do you not think it unfair on the other players who can't get a read on you while you're not posting?
    Well I have been posting it's just mostly useless stuff and maybe it is unfair but what am I ment to say like lol.

I have nothing to give i have no role only to judge other people that are mostly talking out of their arse and vote for ones I feel suspect.

You accused me tonight of bandwagon voting because i suggested Mick even tho after I suggested much I then said I though I had my voting done until urine came in acting weird which was just after he came in with a load of cryptic crap which made me feel he had no reason to do that unless he was trying to mess up the voted when he knew he was going so I vote for him and had it done before you challenged me about mick.

I'm probably wrong with all my theories but I'm just playing the game the best way I can at the moment.

SM, Blissfully unaware, i don't think so.

These two are brilliant. i luv them. I have 0 idea of their alleigence and not struggling to figure it out either (very likely two nrv battling it out like we've seen many time), i've chuckled loads over this back a forward.

praise guys. this is the real spirit of WW and why we continue to keep coming back.

So you saying you know my "team"? Haha digi you muppet. Hello wolf

On the info. Front. Seriously read the thread.

You're just saying it was an unknown source, BJ didn't fart it into your head

Uri...

Another post which made me suspicious, from last night at 10.45...

Sure, it could be just a throwaway comment of speculation about Yossar's innocence. It could also be you knowing that Yossar wasn't a wolf because you know who is on your wolf team, and have a read of who is on the other wolf team.

It definitely stood out like a sore thumb to me too, not sure about anyone else.

I didn't vote for yoss and I stated my reasons at least twice. I was 50 50 on him but in hindsight felt it was an error to lynch him

sKeith wrote: »
    SM, Blissfully unaware, i don't think so.

These two are brilliant. i luv them. I have 0 idea of their alleigence and not struggling to figure it out either (very likely two nrv battling it out like we've seen many time), i've chuckled loads over this back a forward.

praise guys. this is the real spirit of WW and why we continue to keep coming back.

Seconded :D

Ftfy

You know I'm only poking hey, its aggression more than dickheadedness

I like you digi. You know I do. But I'm not combing your fur.
    Ps. Digi is not a c<nt, that's dobby but that's a different world.
    Hi digi nice to see you, to see You nice

The way this game is setup I wouldn't rule out flatulent related info

• Advertisement

Does not compute. Digi gone crazy

Advertisement