Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Uriel. wrote: »
    I like you digi. You know I do. But I'm not combing your fur.
    Ps. Digi is not a c<nt, that's dobby but that's a different world.
    Hi digi nice to see you, to see You nice

<3

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    SM, Blissfully unaware, i don't think so.

These two are brilliant. i luv them. I have 0 idea of their alleigence and not struggling to figure it out either (very likely two nrv battling it out like we've seen many time), i've chuckled loads over this back a forward.

praise guys. this is the real spirit of WW and why we continue to keep coming back.

Mod hat off

giphy.gif

Brilliant to see. New players make the game and community here grow. Great stuff lads.

Mod hat on

Does not compute. Digi gone crazy

How was the information conveyed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

[non game announcement]
    Attention boards modulators this is not personal abuse. Digi is OK.

Please keep your yellow cards in your pockets please

Well, given clone a yellow card for being a re reg

[end non game.Announcement]

Day 1 FFAs in order of time

17:18
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    At the moment, I'm leaning towards (in no particular order).

Keith - all the spam does nothing to help the village at all. The best case scenario is he was fluffing up his post count.
    Trit - Been a bit quiet today, but his early role hunting yesterday, coupled with the reasonings behind going after Tigger and Yoss (also, might be convenient he got his hits in on Tigger before he got munched)
    Guffy - Felt this morning as if a lot of posts were very contrivied; calling for the priest to out themselves quickly.

Unless something massive changes, I'll likely be registering a vote for one of those three, but I'm not solid on any yet...

17:19
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Right so, cheers Ecto.

I may throw mine into the ring then.

#FFA1
    crosstownk - would've been an obvious choice for a teammate, but that could mean that they weren't chosen for that very reason

guffy - helped destroy a previous village and so would've been a solid choice

mrsflushdraw - something didn't sit right with me about her post about Tigger

17:31
    FFA1
    Guffy
    Cross
    Trit

Would have had guffy third, but on account of earlier suggestion of a priest reveal (by itself wouldn't have gotten him my vote), his lol wouldn't do an FFA if I was a wolf thing (bit too much effort there IMO) and the fact he'd be a solid pick for a wolf team

Cross and Trit are there for the solid pick reasons

18:06
    We haven't had our first lynch yet. We're only just starting to get names together and there's only a few hours to go.

You think you've found a team in urine and I and are off to check stuff. Seriously, if we were a team, why the hell would I be mentioning him at such an early stage in the game? There would be no need.

I also believe that tigger, trit and yoss wouldn't be on a team for the exact same reason. Too much dialogue between yoss and tigg when they could just ignore each other.

My FFA
    Trit - he would be my first suggestion and a recruit for a team because he's never been a wolf before
    Barney - has the ability to play both good and bad roles without really changing their posting style. Definitely would be on some recruit lists.
    Mamma - knows how to play the game. Is she bringing my name into this as I had her and a possible teammate in my initial list of 4? Needs to take the heat off perhaps?

18:21
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok folks I have returned from the wilds of Tipperary and am caught up with the thread (just about). Really kinda pissed that people are shouting about low posters already. AFAIK this game was starting today at 6pm as usual. I don't normally drive and type at the same time so today has been spent driving from zombie tipperary to zombie belfast.

Fair enough people want to shake branches and get people posting but that's kinda pointless if people are in no position or state to be following a thread. There is zero point shaking branches if the people you're targeting aren't actually here to respond.

Following on from that and from the (admittedly very little) that been happening so far, I think I would be most suspicious at this point of Drumpot and Pter for jumping up and down all day for the low posters thing. It's a really easy discussion point that they can rally around to keep their post counts up but doesn't really go anywhere and can be dropped quickly when things turn around. Micks post #699 basically sums up a lot of what I'm thinking about Pter.

My last suspicion would be Loughc for the whole 'hunting walkers' thing around post #609. Just doesn't really sit right with me.

So FFA#1 for me is:
    Drumpot
    Pter
    Loughc

18:25
    gone fierce quiet
    lmao.

catching up, so will give you my ffa and reasons when i get there.
    unless something changes in the posts stil lfet to read it'll be destroyer, trit and p*. see you when i catch up.

18:40
    I have no FFA tbh

If you want for the absolute top bantz

#ffa1

Cross
    Yosser
    Drumpot

18:41
    Yes! I'm catching up now so I dunno where you're at with this now. I had suspected pissypants earlier, and when I saw him bring up the "who would the wolves pick" thing and claim noone mentioned it before, I definitely suspect him now as I distinctly remember having a convo with someone about it this morning. I'm on mobile now, but I'll try find it later.

I'm restating my suspicions from earlier, Trit, guffy, urine

18:51
    tritium wrote: »
    The attempt to wagon me makes no sense. Think about it for a second. I spot something turn 0 thats wolfey. Do i. A.)go back to my den and tell the others for munchies b.) Being it up later when i can steer a mislynch or c.) Shout it out at the start.

The wagon is useful though cause theres wolves there and you should watch how people on that wagon are behaving

#ffa1
    Dottie the dinosaur
    Urine
    Drumpot (cause hes a wolf)

19:24
    destroyer wrote: »
    If ye are still taking names for FFA I will nominate
    Yosser
    Guffy
    Ectoplasm

19:28
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My own FFA for the record is pter, yosser and sofireland

19:29
    Amandadon wrote: »
    My FFA
    -yosser what strawberry said really puts him in question.
    -skeith - has gone quiet since pressure has been put on.
    -guffy he's just a hunch no real reasoning

19:44
    Kolido wrote: »
    Wasn't it explained, no lynch is not an option on the lynch form, unless it has changed.

#FFA

Mick - No love for Tiggs, could have bumped him off early
    Vale - Where ya been all day?
    sK - If I have to read your overnight mumblings ever morning I will go mad.

Obviously I don't have much to go on but there it is.

19:52
    FFA1

Drumpot - Just have a strong sense about this
    Gufc - Calling the priest to come out when there was no need in a game with
    lots of new players is highly suspect

20:06
    duffman13 wrote: »
    FFA 1

sKeith - all the talk last night and then felt like keeping his head low for the rest of the day

Yosser - other posters picked up on the backroom username thing. Puts a cloud over him

Trit - was really struggling with a third, more of an instinct than anything

20:08
    I'm changing mine ecto

#FFA1
    Yosser
    Barney
    Mamma

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok, Final super sexy, I'm making no more changes to this thing #FFA1

Player FFA1
    1. Skeith destroyer tritium PatrickStarr
    4. Triceratops Ballet Tritium Guffy Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm pter yosser sofireland
    6. MicksJaguar Drumpot Guffy
    10. Amandadon yosser sKeith Guffy
    11. Barney92 cross Guffy MrsFD
    14. Lord TSC sKeith Tritium Guffy
    15. tritium Triceratops Uriel drumpot
    17. Uriel Guffy Cross Tritium
    19. Molly Drumpot pter loughc
    20. Destroyer yosser guffy ectoplasm
    21. Kolido  Mick Vale sKeith
    25. partyjungle cross yosser drumpot
    27. Strawberry Milkshake yosser barney mahama
    29. duffman13 sKeith yosser Tritium

TALLY

Guffy 7
    yosser 6
    Tritium 5
    Drumpot 4
    sKeith 4
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 3
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1
    Mick 1
    Vale 1
    MrsFD 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

How was the information conveyed?

Intermediary PM

Firstly not sure how I'm being a dick head?
    Secondly digi acts like a cúnt Everytime things don't go his way.

Thirdly I've shared all of my information. Lord is 100%confirmed bad. I got that info from an unknown source but it was verified and I verified my identity and hopefully my bona fides to one other villager. I fully appreciate that it's suspicious. I can't really help that. In a way I'm a bit of sacrificial lamb. That's fine with me. I've served the biggest purpose I can for the village at this stage.

BTW BG don't protect me, unless your lost for a choice. I'm now just an NRV so look after roled players. In fact my death will help the priest Verify other info.

No more to it really.

Someone else said to you that your posting in this "round" was that of a "f**king dickhead", more so than usual. It was a tongue-in-cheek post, but enough to tell me that your posting style was noticeably different in this game. Where up until reading that quote, as a noob I thought your posting was a bit bizarre and at times a bit smarmy, aggressive - wolfy - but just assumed that was you in every thread and therefore didn't pay attention to it. I just discarded it as background wolfiness.

As for the rest - If I had that clarity of information from you before 9pm, well then my vote might not have been you. That was the first post I've seen from you about the special role where I didn't think 'Hah?':confused: after reading it. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Right well if we all believe uriel then tomorrow should be pretty straightforward. Lynch lord. See what happens.
    Thats IF we believe him. I myself am confuddled. I'll have to read back on his posts tonight. But that will have to wait till tomorrow. I'm off to snoozetown.

Night folks

SM, Blissfully unaware, i don't think so.

These two are brilliant. i luv them. I have 0 idea of their alleigence and not struggling to figure it out either (very likely two nrv battling it out like we've seen many time), i've chuckled loads over this back a forward.

praise guys. this is the real spirit of WW and why we continue to keep coming back.

s70VB87.gif

:pac:

Thanks Keith, good aul craic in here. Even if it all has my brain, and down-time, a bit all over the place!

So Jayo ya big (possible) wolfy mc wolfcheeks...Do we take this on the road or what? Bandwagon on tour? :D

gone fierce quiet
    lmao.

catching up, so will give you my ffa and reasons when i get there.
    unless something changes in the posts stil lfet to read it'll be destroyer, trit and p*. see you when i catch up.

Sk can you explain your ffa from day 1 and why from a top 3 ffa result of guffy, yosser and trit

You voted the destroyer over Trit. Destroyer couldnt be lynched but Trit had a chance so it seems like a throw away vote

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right well if we all believe uriel then tomorrow should be pretty straightforward. Lynch lord. See what happens.
    Thats IF we believe him. I myself am confuddled. I'll have to read back on his posts tonight. But that will have to wait till tomorrow. I'm off to snoozetown.

Night folks

Very obviously, I disagree with that plan :cool:

Will say this. Me and Uriel are probably gonna be on most FFAs tomorrow

For the good of the village, can we at least pretend we are gonna consider a third name too, rather than spend the day wasted away on that...cause be it me or be it Uriel, it's going to be pretty easy for wolves to hide tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Night folks

If Uriel is right then presumably he will get lynched along with Lord or Molly? I'm hitting the hay, dubious about Uriel but his claim got me really thinking about the layout of the game and where it's going. Fresh eyes tomorrow and hopefully a priest to give us an indicator as to how we are doing although that will more than likely the following day going by workings of the group. Hoping the priest is still alive otherwise we are going nowhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

s70VB87.gif

:pac:

Thanks Keith, good aul craic in here. Even if it all has my brain, and down-time, a bit all over the place!

So Jayo ya big (possible) wolfy mc wolfcheeks...Do we take this on the road or what? Bandwagon on tour? :D

It be a great counter argument in our usual thread haha bandwagon opinion.

I have no FFA tbh

If you want for the absolute top bantz

#ffa1

Cross
    Yosser
    Drumpot

Party can you explain your ffa from night 1

And why you voted for lord over yosser who was in the top 3 in the ffas and you threw away your vote more of less

Night folks

I think we should see what Uriel is first. Claims nrv, we have all his useful info. Lord is a better villager IMO anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Very obviously, I disagree with that plan :cool:

Will say this. Me and Uriel are probably gonna be on most FFAs tomorrow

For the good of the village, can we at least pretend we are gonna consider a third name too, rather than spend the day wasted away on that...cause be it me or be it Uriel, it's going to be pretty easy for wolves to hide tomorrow.

Call me twisted but I'm taking great pleasure watching you kinda been kept on your toes ;)

your always the voice of reason and the measured poster well here you are a little off edge :)

destroyer wrote: »
    If ye are still taking names for FFA I will nominate
    Yosser
    Guffy
    Ectoplasm

Can you explain your ffa from night 1 and why you didnt vote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sk can you explain your ffa from day 1 and why from a top 3 ffa result of guffy, yosser and trit

You voted the destroyer over Trit. Destroyer couldnt be lynched but Trit had a chance so it seems like a throw away vote

sure, i voted from my ffa. there was no consensus to vote from from the ffa, some didn't even do ffas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Right well if we all believe uriel then tomorrow should be pretty straightforward. Lynch lord. See what happens. Thats IF we believe him. I myself am confuddled. I'll have to read back on his posts tonight. But that will have to wait till tomorrow. I'm off to snoozetown.

If we believe him?

Surely you don't believe him what with him saying you're a wolf and you protesting your innocence?

sure, i voted from my ffa. there was no consensus to vote from from the ffa, some didn't even do ffas.

Trit had a chance to be lynched though the other fella didnt so your vote is just a throwaway none vote

• Advertisement

If we believe him?

Surely you don't believe him what with him saying you're a wolf and you protesting your innocence?

Good spot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Call me twisted but I'm taking great pleasure watching you kinda been kept on your toes ;)

your always the voice of reason and the measured poster well here you are a little off edge :)

Told ya the game was fun :P

Day 1 FFAs in order of time

Nice work putting these together but what use are they?

Nice work putting these together but what use are they?

wait till he gets to the next page lads and lassies :pac:

genies genies everywhere

Everyone

If Yosser turns out to be bad take a good look into PJ

If Trit turns out to be bad take a good look into skieth

Trit had a chance to be lynched though the other fella didnt so your vote is just a throwaway none vote

I put my argument out on the thread, you say its a throwaway vote, i really thought there'd be more support for it. destroyer names 5 people as bad, then doesn't give any reasons for any of it. when results came in and I was lone voter on him, i wondered why nobody else was seeing what i was seeing. He is still on my ffa, maybe you should read up all of destroyers posts and maybe you'll come to the same conclusion i did, that he is very likely a wolf. he's still voting and in hiding. he has piss all posts, so it shouldn't be that hard.

I put my argument out on the thread, you say its a throwaway vote, i really thought there'd be more support for it. destroyer names 5 people as bad, then doesn't give any reasons for any of it. when results came in and I was lone voter on him, i wondered why nobody else was seeing what i was seeing. He is still on my ffa, maybe you should read up all of destroyers posts and maybe you'll come to the same conclusion i did, that he is very likely a wolf. he's still voting and in hiding. he has piss all posts, so it shouldn't be that hard.

but after you saw the ffa results you still thought he'd get lynched?
    Like you had 3 suspects trit was one and the only realistic chance of being lynched. Yet still you voted the destroyer

but after you saw the ffa results you still thought he'd get lynched?
    Like you had 3 suspects trit was one and the only realistic chance of being lynched. Yet still you voted the destroyer

I vote for the most likely wolf. Find a wolf, lynch a wolf.

Did you stick that needle in your eye yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

You got a link to his posts? Trying to search but can't seem to find him on mobile

Advertisement