Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

sKeith wrote: »
    I vote for the most likely wolf. Find a wolf, lynch a wolf.

Did you stick that needle in your eye yet?

you had no chance to lynch him though you could have lynched trit.

Getting defensive now a little rattled are we

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

duffman13 wrote: »
    You got a link to his posts? Trying to search but can't seem to find him on mobile
    http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2057789881&query=&user=196676&date_from=&date_to=

only 16 of them, so very easy to read. sort by oldest first to read the in order.

you had no chance to lynch him though you could have lynched trit.

Getting defensive now a little rattled are we
    8b808c0edf08549832b49ed8377f915b.gif

BG: Please protect mick jag. i have just realize that everybody i have talked to at nigh has been dead in the morning.

Last night, Sk asks for the BG to protect me but today he doesn't believe my role claim. Handy to try divert the bg attention away if you planning on munching someone else I guess.

SK welcome to the **** list

Party can you explain your ffa from night 1

And why you voted for lord over yosser who was in the top 3 in the ffas and you threw away your vote more of less
    wait till he gets to the next page lads and lassies :pac:

I love going back to early FFA's and trying to infer who is teaming from them but the nature of this game makes it far more difficult to infer anything. The 3 teams with backrooms only know the identity of one of their team members. They can't plot and plan like a normal game given if one of them is turned, they are ****ed. We all know this right?

As of my FFA on day 1. I recall that I was going to vote for yosser for some reason. I got back just before 9. I see yosser's claim and wanted to at least see where he was going with the claim for another day. So I quickly pick a name out of my arse. Lord TSC called me up on this at the time. My other two FFA choices were also pulled out of my arse.

If you can figure anything out from the first FFA, I'm all ears but goodluck with that one. Seriously, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring anything out since any of the teams could be voting for their teammates. Hardest game yet imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Someone else said to you that your posting in this "round" was that of a "f**king dickhead", more so than usual. It was a tongue-in-cheek post, but enough to tell me that your posting style was noticeably different in this game. Where up until reading that quote, as a noob I thought your posting was a bit bizarre and at times a bit smarmy, aggressive - wolfy - but just assumed that was you in every thread and therefore didn't pay attention to it. I just discarded it as background wolfiness.

As for the rest - If I had that clarity of information from you before 9pm, well then my vote might not have been you. That was the first post I've seen from you about the special role where I didn't think 'Hah?':confused: after reading it. Thanks.
    I posted a decent bit before 9. I don't mind that you voted for me,im down with that. I know the burden I received. As I said I didn't have a special Role as such.
    Ps my posting style hasmt changed on comparison to other games. Make your own mind up on things is my best advice otherwise you'll be easily led.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2057789881&query=&user=196676&date_from=&date_to=

only 16 of them, so very easy to read. sort by oldest first to read the in order.

Flown very under the radar, didn't even realise he was still in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Told ya the game was fun :P

It's bloody torture thats what it is haha.

Last night, Sk asks for the BG to protect me but today he doesn't believe my role claim. Handy to try divert the bg attention away if you planning on munching someone else I guess.

SK welcome to the **** list

divert there attention away from loughc and cross ?? heh

You had just role revealed. are you saying that you are not worth protecting?

I love going back to early FFA's and trying to infer who is teaming from them but the nature of this game makes it far more difficult to infer anything. The 3 teams with backrooms only know the identity of one of their team members. They can't plot and plan like a normal game given if one of them is turned, they are ****ed. We all know this right?

As of my FFA on day 1. I recall that I was going to vote for yosser for some reason. I got back just before 9. I see yosser's claim and wanted to at least see where he was going with the claim for another day. So I quickly pick a name out of my arse. Lord TSC called me up on this at the time. My other two FFA choices were also pulled out of my arse.

If you can figure anything out from the first FFA, I'm all ears but goodluck with that one. Seriously, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring anything out since any of the teams could be voting for their teammates. Hardest game yet imo.

Why do you think that about the bolded bits?

• Advertisement

Anybody been compiling a list of who has died by any chance? This correct?

Amandadon replaced
    Barney92
    Beakerjoe
    crosstownk
    Destroyer
    Drumpot
    duffman13
    Ectoplasm
    Guffy
    jayo26
    Kolido
    Lord TSC
    Loughc
    mahamageehad
    MicksJaguar
    Molly
    Mrsflushdraw
    partyjungle
    patrickSTARR
    Pter
    Skeith
    sofireland replaced
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Stu Redman
    The_Valeyard
    Tigger
    Triceratops Ballet
    tritium
    Uriel
    y0ssar1an22

divert there attention away from loughc and cross ?? heh

You had just role revealed. are you saying that you are not worth protecting?

What are you on about? you thought I was worth a protection last night but you don't belive me today so I presume you didnt last night.

If you didnt you wanted the bg to protect me on the off chance they did one of your targets.

And no Im not really worth protecting, why would the wolves want to take me out?

Anybody been compiling a list of who has died by any chance? This correct?

Amandadon replaced
    Barney92
    Beakerjoe
    crosstownk
    Destroyer
    Drumpot
    duffman13
    Ectoplasm
    Guffy
    jayo26
    Kolido
    Lord TSC
    Loughc
    mahamageehad
    MicksJaguar
    Molly
    Mrsflushdraw
    partyjungle
    patrickSTARR
    Pter
    Skeith
    sofireland replaced
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Stu Redman
    The_Valeyard
    Tigger
    Triceratops Ballet
    tritium
    Uriel
    y0ssar1an22

Yes party jungle I posted one a few hours ago. I love how you selective read. Trying to appear helpful are we?

It's not mentioned anywhere in the OP I can see. Thats an odd statement to make tbh, unless you know something is going on in one of the backrooms!!!

Because the walker? Has this not been done to death?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Yes party jungle I posted one a few hours ago. I love how you selective read. Trying to appear helpful are we?

Yup :pac:

It's not mentioned anywhere in the OP I can see. Thats an odd statement to make tbh, unless you know something is going on in one of the backrooms!!!

What part isn't in the OP?

What are you on about? you thought I was worth a protection last night but you don't belive me today so I presume you didnt last night.

If you didnt you wanted the bg to protect me on the off chance they did one of your targets.

And no Im not really worth protecting, why would the wolves want to take me out?

evolution. last night you role revealed. as today went on, i began to realise that its more than likely bull. In my eyes now, it is now more likely that you are an alpha or walker than dr. jenner.

What part isn't in the OP?

The part Mick bolded for you. How do you know people in backroom aren't aware of each other's identity? Seems odd that would be the case and if it is how would you get that info without being privy to a backroom

evolution. last night you role revealed. as today went on, i began to realise that its more than likely bull. In my eyes now, it is now more likely that you are an alpha or walker than dr. jenner.

Why has it taken you so long to say this out? why wouldn't you share your suspicions properly with the village. And why wasn't I on your ffa if you believe this :pac:

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Very obviously, I disagree with that plan :cool:

Will say this. Me and Uriel are probably gonna be on most FFAs tomorrow

For the good of the village, can we at least pretend we are gonna consider a third name too, rather than spend the day wasted away on that...cause be it me or be it Uriel, it's going to be pretty easy for wolves to hide tomorrow.

Village
    I genuinely don't mind if you lynch me tomorrow. There's a fair chance I'll be gone in the morning anyway.

But seriously whether it be tomorrow or the night after lynch lord. He's not village in any shape or form. I trust the information I received and I know it is from genuine village source. You don't have to believe me. At some point (if he's still alive) priest will be able to verify my position I can guarantee you I'm not bad. But please don't lose sight of lord. Get rid of me first if that helps you sleep better.

I would also like to remind those who don't pay any attention that before tonight most people who had me in FFAs had nothing but flimsy reasons and none of them despite plenty of opportunity on being called out ever provided anything more than "I've had a hunch since day 1". You'll see all of those interactions throughout the last two days and I'll point you to Molly TB and Digi in particular (who came out of nowhere as a sub with such accusations).

I'm not asking you to believe me over them, that's your own choice but what I am asking you that if/when my information is verified that you don't forget this post.

I had zero zero zero reason for picking lord out of the rest of the village. I never pinged him, voted for him or had any beef with him throughout the thread. I wasn't in a race with him. It would have been far easier for me to put the suss on another highly featured player in the FFAs if I was a wolf trying to save myself. But I didn't. I simply used the info given to me notwithstanding that it would get me killed one way or another.

Also I have no clue whatsoever if g-had was a wolf, walker or villager. My only hope with g-had is that she wasn't the person who communicated with me and then tried to back up my confirmation on thread. I have zero way of knowing one way or the other. She could have been a wolf using the opportunity to get cover. Priest when/if they come out will obviously be able to help there.

Last thing I can point out is the digi let his mask slip today. He obviously claims I'm a wolf but more so claims I'm on a specific team. I'd question how he'd know that. I can only assume he's on the other wolf team cocked it up. But again not sure.

Why has it taken you so long to say this out? why wouldn't you share your suspicions properly with the village. And why wasn't I on your ffa if you believe this :pac:

the whole stick the needle in yourself was when i 1st thought that you could be the walker.

if you stick the needle in yourself, you cure yourself and we gain two villagers. but, if you were the walker or an alpha, then the whole needle story would be bullcrap, so we wouldn't really gain anything.

I am just one voice in here. There are many minds reading this thread, I can't be the only one coming to these conclusions. And, I may always be wrong.

The part Mick bolded for you. How do you know people in backroom aren't aware of each other's identity? Seems odd that would be the case and if it is how would you get that info without being privy to a backroom

To be fair to partyjungle and this pains me to be fair to him, he's speaking from experience in other game setups. I wouldnt call him out on that tbh

Okay I'll spell it out like it was spelled out on day 1.

Walker can turn anyone.

If anyone on a team is turned, they then out their team members since their win conditions has changed.

Therefore it makes sense for the backrooms to remain annoymous to each other.

I'll find a post where I declared this a certainty very early on. It's made all this talk of people defending a team or deflecting from a team mate utterly redundant. It's made looking through old FFA's close to redundant. People are only out for themselves in this game.

We absolutely need the seer and/or priest to come out tomorrow morning pre munch. I'm better when working with reliable venn diagrams rather than feeling people out.

the whole stick the needle in yourself was when i 1st thought that you could be the walker.

if you stick the needle in yourself, you cure yourself and we gain two villagers. but, if you were the walker or an alpha, then the whole needle story would be bullcrap, so we wouldn't really gain anything.

I am just one voice in here. There are many minds reading this thread, I can't be the only one coming to these conclusions. And, I may always be wrong.

So you couldnt be arsed to change you ffa or point your suspicions out to the village bar in a cryptic manner.. well thats usefull i guess :rolleyes:

Also how could I stick the needle in my eye if my story is bullcrap that doesnt even make sense

Okay I'll spell it out like it was spelled out on day 1.

Walker can turn anyone.

If anyone on a team is turned, they then out their team members since their win conditions has changed.

Therefore it makes sense for the backrooms to remain annoymous to each other.

I'll find a post where I declared this a certainty very early on. It's made all this talk of people defending a team or deflecting from a team mate utterly redundant. It's made looking through old FFA's close to redundant. People are only out for themselves in this game.

We absolutely need the seer and/or priest to come out tomorrow morning pre munch. I'm better when working with reliable venn diagrams rather than feeling people out.

Fair enough, I vaguely remember seeing something like that but presumably as the game goes forward they'll reveal to each other, they'd have to especially as we get deeper in, I mean surely there discussing who to pick for the munch they are gonna rule themselves out. I see Uriel saying it's happened previously, I'm just struggling to see how it'd work

trust me on this one, ok.....

stick that needle in yourself!
    might jam it in my eyes save me having to read your nonsense :p
    So you couldnt be arsed to change you ffa or point your suspicions out to the village bar in a cryptic manner.. well thats usefull i guess :rolleyes:

Also how could I stick the needle in my eye if my story is bullcrap that doesnt even make sense

you said it, not me!

jayo26 wrote: »
    It be a great counter argument in our usual thread haha bandwagon opinion.

[non game]

I dare ya to drop that in the other thread, but for something that's clearly not bandwagon. Wait for someone else to post a dedicated, long post (not me ya prick, maybe Doc!) and then you reply with just 'bandwagon opinion' :pac:

[/non game]

As for the game...

I think I have found my leads for where to start tomorrow, some interesting developments and information to take from this evening and try to decipher.

Hell of a lot of conflicting stories from posters when compared with each-others I.E. No way both of them can be telling the truth in a situation, one of them has to be bad.

Uriel's information on TSC being a wolf is potentially huge. However, as has been said...if you choose to believe that information it is huge.

At the moment for me, TSC's word is holding up against Uri's but I haven't reviewed what TSC has been saying as closely as Uri yet, that will have to change.

I'm interested in looking at more than Uri and TSC though and won't be losing focus elsewhere by just looking at their situation. For instance, Digital raised a point with Molly a few pages ago which will make me look closer at what's been said in Molly's situation.

And while I'm throwing about names, don't forget - According to Beaker earlier, and a few others, I'm still worth looking at as the 'How could it be be me? I'm an innocent noob' candidate.

you said it, not me!

ok how could I stick it in myself like you said, do you know what never mind.

When someone starts getting as pedantic as you are they are truly beat. I'll be happily voting for you if your in the running tomro. But I wont throw it away if some of my other suspects are and you arent

• Advertisement

ok how could I stick it in myself like you said, do you know what never mind.

When someone starts getting as pedantic as you are they are truly beat. I'll be happily voting for you if your in the running tomro. But I wont throw it away if some of my other suspects are and you arent

i'm not beat, i could go all night.

Advertisement