Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Forum

Options
  • 22-09-2017 9:25pm
    Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭

This is an absolute mess.

It was already on a downward spiral, but ever since Hook's comments it's gone completely out of control.

The vicious attacks on certain presenters, the same posters doing nothing but bring a negative vibe to the place and then the Hook thread.

It's the most badly organised thread I've ever seen.

There's people trying to defend Hook, a man who apologised, and try to come up with excuses in a roundabout way. There's libellous comments all over the shop and not to mention the comparisons to Ferrari's and other absolute horse**** in there.

Something needs to be done about it, because it's an absolutely shocking forum at the moment that is really lacking in moderation.

I get the mods are volunteers but it's nearly a free-for-all in there at the minute.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It is a bit messy all right but just coincidentally, I am the only mod who has been online regularly since the "story" rose its head a couple of weeks ago. And I have 2 kids and a full time job so my time is limited.

What do you suggest I do?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

It is a bit messy all right but just coincidentally, I am the only mod who has been online regularly since the "story" rose its head a couple of weeks ago. And I have 2 kids and a full time job so my time is limited.

What do you suggest I do?

Can the CMod's not step in to help out?

I know you can't be online for every hour of the day, but you need some help there. There must be a huge backlog of reports you need to get through.

Close the Hook thread I think should be the start of it.

Advertisement