Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wart removal

Options
  • 22-09-2017 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Anyone any good home remedies or have a good recommendation of product that would remove a wart on my finger in 24 to 48 hours or is that lenght possible cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

A few years ago I got a few warts and my sister got one or two. She got some freezing gel/cream from the chemist and it took a good while for them to go away. I got mine burnt/frozen at the doctors. Only had to go once and they were gone right away apart from a few marks.(Sometimes you need to go back for a second treatment)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Apple cider vinegar, I used it to remove a lot of warts from my sons foot.
    You need cotton makeup removal pads, waterproof plasters (lidl) and ACV.
    cut the pads into small squares 1cm or less. add a small amount of ACV and put them on the wart, cover with the waterproof plaster and leave overnight.
    This will take about 2-3 depending on the size of the wart, could be longer.
    The wart will turn black and dry up.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

In Poland we use the juice of Chelidonium majus(greater celandine). I had a wart and it disappeared within few days after applying the juice directly on the wart. However you have to be careful as the juice is said to be poisonous(I'm not a doctor so can't confirm it but I was always very careful with it) so be very careful to only apply it on the wart and not to by accident swallow some. I did it before going to bed and every time applied a plaster on top to cover the wart.

Advertisement