Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treatment Day for my Mam

Options
  • 23-09-2017 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Could you recommend somewhere for a 'Spa Half Day' for my mum- it's a big birthday, so we would like somewhere special?
    We were in the G Hotel recently - it's so beautiful! We had the G in mind, but it's future seems really doubtful.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I used the Radisson and found it quiet good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

JillyQ wrote: »
    I used the Radisson and found it quiet good

Thank you so much! That would be perfect:)
    We were in the G last weekend and one of the staff told me that the hotel had 100 days to sort out their affairs. It seemed serious and the girl I spoke had been an employee for 9 years.
    Thank you so much JillyQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

+1 for the Radisson. I did a spa day with afternoon tea before- very nice indeed. Their thermal suite is very relaxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Good on ya for looking after your Mam! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

+1 for the Radisson. I did a spa day with afternoon tea before- very nice indeed. Their thermal suite is very relaxing.
    +3 for the Radisson, some of mine are very fussy and LOVE this one.
    When you book, let them know its a big day, we got a special gift when we mentioned it.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Ah guys... thank you so much for taking the time to reply! It's so kind of you.... we will definitely go for a special day with Mam! Thank you - so lovely - and really appreciate it!

Advertisement