Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Bill pay upgrade

Options
  • 23-09-2017 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm currently toying with the idea of upgrading my mobile contract and phone.
    Going through the motions on the website is proving problematic.
    Are ye now forcing broadband and home phone packages as part of mobile upgrades or am I missing something.
    I have zero interest in any other service from eir other than mobile.
    As I navigate through the site and input details I keep getting brought back to select which package of 3 to choose from.
    Could you please clarify this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

kkhornet wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm currently toying with the idea of upgrading my mobile contract and phone.
    Going through the motions on the website is proving problematic.
    Are ye now forcing broadband and home phone packages as part of mobile upgrades or am I missing something.
    I have zero interest in any other service from eir other than mobile.
    As I navigate through the site and input details I keep getting brought back to select which package of 3 to choose from.
    Could you please clarify this.
    Hi kkhornet,
    Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid it isn't possible to upgrade your phone online. You would need to give us a ring on 1901 to arrange this. You can check if you're eligible for an upgrade online here: https://www.eir.ie/mobile/bill-pay/upgrades/

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Got sorted, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

kkhornet wrote: »
    Got sorted, thanks
    Ok no problem.  I'm glad to hear this.

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement