Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thanks

• 23-09-2017 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Thanks to the folks who provided constructive assistance. You are real saviours.

No thanks to the folks who tried to drive things down the drain. That was not deserved.

It seems that many people tend to just look at the worst or their version of the worst and rather than gain understanding, they simply snap to their versions of the truth that they do not know. Then they seek to drive it in, until they are only satisfied if they see their version of things transpire.

In my case, i did the accounting, i asked for loans, i asked for assistance. None was forthcoming.

One of the worst things that one can do (having supported things & everyone) is to suddenly say that we don't have any money any longer.
    It is difficult to understand for the person hearing it. And they simply refuse to. They dig their heads in the sand and refuse to listen.

It is important to understand that i did not come about this suddenly.
    It happened over time and things simply got worse. I tried my best during that time.
    I also have investments. But investments are worthless if they cannot be converted in a timely manner. I tried to convert those, but it all takes time.

During that time people come knocking. People come demanding, people refuse to ask but simply take your stuff away.

One could be earning É60K/year one moment.
    The next, one is unemployed and has to deal with possession.
    That brings to light the fact that NO-ONE owns their home unless it is paid off. If it is not paid off, it is of course the BANK that owns the home.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I'm frightened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Guessing it's to do with this ............. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789319

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

You made a fairly personal post in what is basically a free for all forum (within reason) and you are complaining that some people ripped the crap? Had you posted in Accomodation & Property or Finance or Personal Issues you probably wouldn't have gotten any hassle, but After Hours was the worst choice :(

Hope you get sorted OP, but for help here you need to research where you post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

could be worse :

Advertisement