Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

factory restore PIN issue

Options
  • 23-09-2017 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭

I have an iPhone 5c that was originally bought in n Apple Store SIM free SIM unlocked.

My son had it for the past two years. I have it now wanted to sell it but my issue is that when I try to do a factory reset it wants a pin. I haven't a clue what the pin was so when I go to forget pin it tells me to plug it into my pc and iTunes to generate new pin.

My desktop pc is broke and unable to use, any suggestions what to do please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Halflifept

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I have an iPhone 5c that was originally bought in n Apple Store SIM free SIM unlocked.

My son had it for the past two years. I have it now wanted to sell it but my issue is that when I try to do a factory reset it wants a pin. I haven't a clue what the pin was so when I go to forget pin it tells me to plug it into my pc and iTunes to generate new pin.

My desktop pc is broke and unable to use, any suggestions what to do please?

Do you have "find my phone enabled"?

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-forget-your-iphone-passcode-2000279

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Id Imagine its going to have to be wiped. Get it into DFU Mode

DFU Mode

Advertisement