Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW6 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Looking around some of my mini leagues and it's not exactly carnage. Most have scored 40-60 points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

Roll on 2018/19 season, Firmino n Jesus today typical of season so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

km79 wrote: »
    59(-4) with Ritchie and Elliot to go and a red arrow predicted
    Feck

That didn't take into account Daniels 6 pointer off the bench so better than I thought
    Newcastle clean sheet please tomorrow
    Anything else a bonus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

92 with Elliott to go. Most likely won't hit the 100, but would be nice if Elliott wants to save a penalty and keep a CS. First good gameweek since week 1. I've been 2-4m GW rank everywhere else, so a nice boost

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

75 with Foster Lascelles and Ritchie to play. Fix has me inside the top 100k for the first time this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Had a disaster last week (50 points, 3.6m GW rank) so took the week off from all things FPL. Came out of hibernation last night and used my 2FT to make a couple of boring, but hopefully sound long-term moves (Long -> Jones, JWP -> RLC).

I'll emerge with 68 points once bonus and autosubs are accounted for, so a solid rebound. Captain Kane the hero, with Alli, Jones, Lukaku, Mee and Bailly contributing. Jesus the main disappointment. Elliot and Phillips to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

81 with Gross the bosse to play. Very happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

13.6 mill invested in Mendy and alonso contributed in a big fat 0 today looking like 35 with Elliot foster kola (c) Ramsey Joselu and groß still to go. Nightmare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

13.6 mill invested in Mendy and alonso contributed in a big fat 0 today looking like 35 with Elliot foster kola (c) Ramsey Joselu and groß still to go. Nightmare

Kola captain! ya mad yoke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,125 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

72 with Elliott, Mbemba & Ritchie to play. Newcastle jersey out tomorrow so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

79 (0) Elliot and Gross left. Hopefully a kick start to the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

77 with Gross left. Vardy, Femenia and Choupo the only ones scoring poorly. Could've been oh so different if Vardy scored that pen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

70 with Elliott, Gross and Ritchie tomorrow.

I thought that was good but there are a lot of high scores around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

raiders11 wrote: »
    Roll on 2018/19 season, Firmino n Jesus today typical of season so far

Me too! but Kane (c) Eriksen and Jones helped me to 53 (-4).

Atsu and Kolasinac left with Carroll's 2pts to sub in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

FFF reckons i am going to move up 1.5m places with 86 pts, that's definitely the biggest jump in rank i've ever had! It's 3m OR to 1.5m though! Shows what a disgraceful start to the season i've had but thankfully today has gotten me back interested in FF!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

59...pretty poor to be honest given all the scores I'm seeing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Jump of 1.1 million in OR. Shows the low starting point I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

75 with 4 to play. Somewhat thankful I forgot to do anything with the team last night when I got back from having a few pints :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

AdpRo wrote: »
    FFF reckons i am going to move up 1.5m places with 86 pts, that's definitely the biggest jump in rank i've ever had! It's 3m OR to 1.5m though! Shows what a disgraceful start to the season i've had but thankfully today has gotten me back interested in FF!

Fix spot on, only the 1.5m rise in OR! Only Eillot left so expect to fall in next couple of days.

It makes no difference to me but from watching MOTD it looked to me like Gomez and but Harry Maguire put the ball back towards Okazaki ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

km79 wrote: »
    It makes no difference to me but from watching MOTD it looked to me like Gomez and but Harry Maguire put the ball back towards Okazaki ?

What I'm sure you meant to say was...why did Okazaki take Maguires goal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

66 (-4) could have been so much better with Vardy. Elliot & Lascelles to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Was close to selling him for Morata for a hit...a blank will be hugely annoying.

I would be happy to sell him and buy nobody right now the rage is so strong!

Alonso owners were lucky to get zero....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mawson had a nightmare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

56 with Ritchie and Kolasinac to go. Feel like I got very unlucky with Alonso Mendy and Vardy :(

Huddersfield are extremely solid
    Captain Kane going to break my heart again next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

56 with Suttner, Elliot and Kolasinac left and Tom Carroll's 2 to come off the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Watching MOTD an Chelsea very flattered they look all over the place at the back. Aguero could get at least 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

72 (-4) +2 with Carroll auto-subbing in for Chalobah with Elliot & Ritchie to go. Very happy with it so far. Benitez masterclass to come please.

Advertisement