Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW6 - Matchday Thread

1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Lacazette two goal incoming.
    Can you give me the next Eurmillion numbers please :p :pac:?!

Oh and of course my FPL (C) up to GW38 :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Horrible result. Laca goals and Arsenal CS. Will kill my OR and one leader has Laca.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

71 sees me rise from 792k to 556k, but fall in my MLs:(

My pre WC team would have scored 75!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

81(-4) up to 210k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

85(-4) a rise of 812k to 2.7m another 4 weeks like this and I should be way ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

72, and a fourth consecutive green arrow to 217k. Admittedly with two slices of luck, with the captaincy switching from Jesus to Rom, and a second non-starter allowing Mee to come in with his 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Rivals having Morata and Aguero as vice-captains to Jesus really put a dampener on the weekend's fantasy football :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

69(-4)
    Green arrow of 30 k up to 680k

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

67 down to 140k :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

64 after WC sees me rise 83k to 1.399 mil

Woo :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

61 with my wild card played :(

I took Morata out for Aguero :(:(

Earlier this season I took Aguero out for Morata who then scored 3 at Watford :mad: I'm owed a massive haul of points after that luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

74 (-8) means overall a drop from 96k to 103k

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

73 points and back up to 458k after a heavy fall last week.

Inside the top 10% at this point is just fine, guess I won't be winning it this year though :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

62 and a drop of 500K to ~850K.....the elation of Kaptain Kane is very much a distant memory now.

Didn't lose too much ground in mini-leagues, although this GW feels like a major missed opportunity......was 0.1m short all week for Dilva & Kun in for Firmino & KDB :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Finished on 72. Sitting at roughly 800k, which isn't so bad given the previous couple of disastrous weeks before I wildcarded.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

63 points, another poor week. Too many players in my team underperforming (Alonso, Firmino, Davies etc) while all highly owned players I don't have are overperforming. Recipe for disaster! That's 3 X 2m+ gameweek rankings in a row, really need a good week to get back on track

Despite all this, I'm loving the competitiveness this year. So many options...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,471 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Bulk of those points coming from Lacazette, Kane(c) and Aguero.

Rest of my team are trash, made an awful bollicks of my WC and I'm gonna have to fix it over the next couple of weeks.

Slight rise this week to 300k all the same. Can see plenty of terrible weeks ahead though. No defence and awful midfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Slight rise this week to 300k all the same. Can see plenty of terrible weeks ahead though. No defence and awful midfield.

It's better than sitting at 1.6M and being happy with your team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

PARlance wrote: »
    It's better than sitting at 1.6M and being happy with your team.

Job (kinda) done. Back in the game, up to 420k now.

Sorry for the annoying bump but delighted with myself for resisting my usual panic punty transfers.

Advertisement