Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

• Registered Users Posts: 18,307 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

^^^

guy-with-binoculars.jpeg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Anyone got an A1 colour printer ?

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Jennifer Tilly. I bet she would chew you up and spit you out.
    022e00d827ffad7f1c14c0279d8a1625.jpg

you-guys-have-emma-watson-i-jennifer-tilly-first-post-btw.jpg

2005+World+Music+Awards+Arrivals+be3dPdlWRwHx.jpg
    JenniferTilly21-245x300.jpg

112347315-jennifer-tilly-during-the-9th-annual-race-to-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=lGnjDs01aeQKqjld9R%2fRaUXjxsd%2fScgzJgwJru6YF98GigNKo811R800IXFm1G1QYb7PCuLAw8%2b%2bm%2fasJVtBQQ%3d%3d

Bride-of-Chucky-jennifer-tilly-29214741-600-902.jpg

Jennifer-Tilly-jennifer-tilly-31712684-2560-1757.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

And a damn fine poker player to boot!
    Increases the hotness in my book

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭FingerDeKat

Jane Seymour..Beautiful!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

And a damn fine poker player to boot!
    Increases the hotness in my book

So you'd poker face.

tumblr_lyirp3h0T31qao1lqo1_500.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I love it when she breaks out in fluent calculus during sex, major turn on.....
    highly derivative if you ask me

does she have any limits ? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I just love that people have other tastes than me. For me, your Rachel is possibly a 4, and that would depend on her personality being stunning.

Just comes down to a personal preference. Thankfully.

Rachel Riley? 4?? :eek:

Can someone call an ambulance please?? Klaz has suffered a traumatic episode. Klaz is clearly in shock! Hurry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

jaxxx wrote: »

Can someone call an ambulance please?? Klaz has suffered a traumatic episode. Klaz is clearly in shock! Hurry!!

She's not my ideal 'soulmate', so to speak-but I have to admit...4 is incredibly low.

• Advertisement

jaxxx wrote: »

I completely agree with him.

She’s very average. Ten a penny on any high street any day of the week. She’s proof that if you put any average lassie on TV she’ll be adored.

That Victoria Kern, on the other hand, is mind blowingly attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

All good but no better than a 7/10 whereas Rachel gets a 10.

Whah...someone else gave Rachel a 4,giving these other ladies a 7...

...has the bad weather driven people insane? :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

I'm another one who doesn't get the whole Rachel Riley obsession. I really don't see what the fuss is about. I don't think she's ugly, but she's far from a perfect 10. (IMO)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

.red. wrote: »
    I'm another one who doesn't get the whole Rachel Riley obsession. I really don't see what the fuss is about. I don't think she's ugly, but she's far from a perfect 10. (IMO)
    I agree I don't think she ugly but her face is not asymmetrical pretty for me

• Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'd also give Rachel Riley just a 7....

Then depending on how quick I recover, I'd give it to her again ;)

Its actually not just based on her looks or mathematical acumen...
    She is very witty and quite funny!

Olympia Valance, younger sister of Holly.

737474_olympia_valance_c9d314ae7e6d5acb12d76d9229df33e4.jpg

Valance-650283.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

.red. wrote:

How far from a 10 would you say she is?

A perfect 10 will always be subjective and really just a question of personal tastes.

A 4/10 is reserved for the chubby busty brunette in your office.

Just rating Rachel's body gives her at least a 7/10. As in if you picked 10 women at random off the street her body would be better than 60% of them.

Any bloke who gives her a 4/10 is gay imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

How far from a 10 would you say she is?

A perfect 10 will always be subjective and really just a question of personal tastes.

A 4/10 is reserved for the chubby busty brunette in your office.

Just rating Rachel's body gives her at least a 7/10. As in if you picked 10 women at random off the street her body would be better than 60% of them.

This thread is called "the most beautiful women in the world". It's obviously down to personal taste and everyone's different.
    Rachel isnt my type, saying that, I can usually look at someone and say, "not my cuppa tea but a stunning girl".
    With Rachel, she isn't my cuppa tea but I also don't see the attraction with her!! I really don't. I never said I'd give her a 4/10, and I wouldnt. For me she's not even that. I'm not even being cheeky or looking to wind you up.

.red. wrote: »
    This thread is called "the most beautiful women in the world". It's obviously down to personal taste and everyone's different.
    Rachel isnt my type, saying that, I can usually look at someone and say, "not my cuppa tea but a stunning girl".
    With Rachel, she isn't my cuppa tea but I also don't see the attraction with her!! I really don't. I never said I'd give her a 4/10, and I wouldnt. For me she's not even that. I'm not even being cheeky or looking to wind you up.

She's obviously a good looking woman but I also find her massively overrated.

Once again, it comes down to your own preference. Do you like women with larger breasts or smaller breasts? Like them tall or small? Narrow/wide hips? etc.

Personally, I've always preferred small, quite slim, small breasted women with dark hair. Hence, I've lived in Asia for the last decade. I prefer 90% of Asian women to 95 % of white women. I still like or appreciate Spanish/Italian women, but I have very little interest in white women, and it's extremely rare that I find blonds attractive.

Or just experienced. I'm 41 and I've been a bachelor most of that time. When most guys settle down, get married and fantasize about other women, I stayed single and lived in large cities (with large dating communities). :D

Rawr! Never understood this desire to label someone gay simply because they don't like what you like. Personally, I'd prefer more men to lose interest in my preference since that increases the pool available for me.

But I reiterate. This comes down to personal preferences. Different posters, different preferences. The most beautiful women in the world... not the most beautiful woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,627 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Rating someone as 4/10 is effectively saying "I wouldn't touch her with yours" in a slightly more polite manner.

This thread is to allow the opportunity to post and view women who others find attractive. Its not actually a definitive consensus on the most attractive females on the planet.

It if were, there would have been one post and it would have been this.

Marina Diamandis

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrKasKJP6RypO__Tu5AK5-KeDkoTLRWljRC0trCCNb3YQea0PS

Nadya Nepomnyashaya
    post-35845-0-1446019005-46104_thumb.jpg

Emma Hewitt
    A632736_list_20160907143857.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

Personally, I've always preferred small, quite slim, small breasted women with dark hair. Hence, I've lived in Asia for the last decade. I prefer 90% of Asian women to 95 % of white women. I still like or appreciate Spanish/Italian women, but I have very little interest in white women, and it's extremely rare that I find blonds attractive.

I'm much more of Calvin Harris- the girls type bloke.

I don't have a type in particular but I'm probably more drawn towards a demi rose shape if I had to pick a "type" .

But I'll climb up on anything that's in my very wide range of "hot" and sometimes even what's not in that rangeðŸ˜

If you've got such a narrow almost fetish like "type" this ain't the thread for you. Stick to manga websites.

If you've got such a narrow almost fetish like "type" this ain't the thread for you. Stick to manga websites.

The funny thing is that I'm not the one complaining about other peoples preferences, or deciding that my preference is "best".

As for deciding who this thread is for... :rolleyes:

can't we simply get back to posting up photos of beautiful women? Recently it seems like posters want to talk more than enjoy the images.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 300 ✭✭garbo speaks

I really hope Louise O'Neill sees this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm sure she is someone's 10 is Rachel Riley is someone's 4.

I've seriously considered putting her up on it for the laugh many times...I'd say she would be terribly conflicted..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Sure if she does, we can show her the most beautiful men thread too and see where she stands regarding misandry? ;)

And to get back on track. Hopefully.

Seojin_ban (instagram account)

72acb53c6b4ba92a5a8945d7b6918a52.jpg

b07946a09852e6cc1ad1f85dcbd1935f.jpg

Jess.02.23 (ins)

18012180_1271724899590939_3556022733978468352_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ5NzA4ODI3NTE5NjgxMjA4MA%3D%3D.2.c

vivien gutmann

452232.jpg?size=rbig

Sophia Miacova

60952dcf8c2f2298644da02c16b8c4aa.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Swedish soccer player, Kosovare Asllani

kosovare-asllani-1.jpg

Asslani.jpg

740full-kosovare-asllani.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭GypsyByName

And to get back on track. Hopefully.

Seojin_ban (instagram account)

72acb53c6b4ba92a5a8945d7b6918a52.jpg

b07946a09852e6cc1ad1f85dcbd1935f.jpg

Jess.02.23 (ins)

18012180_1271724899590939_3556022733978468352_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ5NzA4ODI3NTE5NjgxMjA4MA%3D%3D.2.c

vivien gutmann

452232.jpg?size=rbig

Sophia Miacova

60952dcf8c2f2298644da02c16b8c4aa.jpg

She wins for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement