Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

blueser wrote: »
    Seles? Seriously?
    We all like what we like everyone is different for me I can't understand the Eva Green love I think she looks like a little elf

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

smilerf wrote: »
    We all like what we like everyone is different for me I can't understand the Eva Green love I think she looks like a little elf
    I think her and Hathaway look like they were drawn by Walt Disney . but they do have something about them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

smilerf wrote: »
    I think her and Hathaway look like they were drawn by Walt Disney . but they do have something about them

I'm partial to a bit of elf maiden myself to be honest. :P

3Oa.jpg

3OH.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I never thought bee keeping would give me a hardon

• Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I never thought bee keeping would give me a hardon

With the added benefit of knowing she is always ready for the prick! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭BeginAgain

Wibbs wrote: »
    Yeah she was a stunning looking woman. Intelligent too. The brains, beauty, talent and an actual personality is a "thing" with French actresses and the culture in general. Not the usual over primped vacuous dolly birds parading their "beach ready curves" to the paid photographer on a tacky break in the moral cesspit that is Dubai, or duckpouting photoshopped Instagram types. Don't see the appeal in them at all TBH. But each to their own and that.

Do more know as a musician I would add Francoise Hardy to that list.

hqdefault.jpg

francoise-hardy-francoise-hardy-9254415-538-600.jpg

100179.jpg

francoise_hardy-yellow-leather-f-1967-elle-2-350x350.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

BeginAgain wrote: »
    Do more know as a musician I would add Francoise Hardy to that list.
    Well ahead of ya BA. :D Me. Last November.
    Well when ranged against X Factor, Steps and the like, I think we can forgive them. :)

The French have a long enough history of sexy pop singing dolly bird ingenues, going way back to early 60's with the Ye Ye girls. One of the biggest and one that went beyond France was Francoise Hardy.

1c7026b62254d47ed28e88baf7be4868.jpg

She was my first crush as a kid, on holiday with my folks in France in the late 70's, flicking through the TV in the room, waiting to go on some excursion or other I flicked onto a vid of hers;

And I was hooked. Didn't know why, didn't realise it was a flic from nearly 20 years earlier, but hooked I was. Between her and Jaclyn Smith in the first run of Charlie's Angels...

latest?cb=20170504185914

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,071 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I don't get the Steffi Graf thing but Sabatini was an early crush, and for some reason brunettes of a larger nose variety seem to be my type, so Ive a whole load of ethnic jewish women on my list of top beautys.

Gal Gadot, Ayelet Surer, Idina Menzel, Rachel Weisz, Selma Blair, Lisa Edelstein, Sarah Silverman, Emmy Rossum, Mila Kunis. Yikes.

I did meet Gemma Arterton in Dublin last year and although more petite in person than I imagined, she is ridiculously attractive.

As for most beautiful woman in the world right now, obviously we can only suggest the ones we know or in the public eye, but you couldn't go far past Margot Robbie IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I don't get the Steffi Graf thing but Sabatini was an early crush, and for some reason brunettes of a larger nose variety seem to be my type, so Ive a whole load of ethnic jewish women on my list of top beautys.

Gal Gadot, Ayelet Surer, Idina Menzel, Rachel Weisz, Selma Blair, Lisa Edelstein, Sarah Silverman, Emmy Rossum, Mila Kunis. Yikes.

I did meet Gemma Arterton in Dublin last year and although more petite in person than I imagined, she is ridiculously attractive.

As for most beautiful woman in the world right now, obviously we can only suggest the ones we know or in the public eye, but you couldn't go far past Margot Robbie IMO

Speaking of meeting celebs, when I was a kid (well I say kid, more like very very early teens - 14/15), my friends and I went to a WWE (that's wrestling for those of you who don't know) event in Dublin. As luck turned out, we were staying in the exact same hotel as them. I was coming down the elevator by myself and in poppped some of the WWE stars on like the third floor. One of whom was Torrie Wilson, who was RIDICULOUSLY attractive. And you can imagine me being a 15 year old boy how fast my heart was beating sharing a lift with her!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I know the feeling. When I was 14 I stood beside Lita Ford in a hotel lobby for around eight mins or so. I had a poster on my wall of her at the time so it was as surreal as it gets. I doubt I blinked once during those eight mins. I remember coming home and staring at her poster for hours and.... well, never you mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I have very few people I'd consider personal heroes

Bruce Springsteen
    Lionel Messi
    Stevie G
    Steffi Graf

Can't think of any others off hand

I love them all, but I'd really only consider riding one of them:D

559f94933cef88de78b077a6f176e052.jpg

What is not to love there? That woman is an actual goddess!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,627 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

What is not to love there? That woman is an actual goddess!

That link gave me a 404 error. Google knows!

Alina Kovalenko- Ukrainian, actress, model, blogger and red head.

a457c6defe2ffc9c2b7d4392a69af8a0.jpg

d714ee0be13bfc1912c59e47a007670e.jpg

cc9c6e78401df50b57e6c5c571d8eca6.jpg

21149620_1440448082676643_809470617966346240_n.jpg

3e2acfcfd8d8101471bfe3aa0b2a028e.jpg

Yeah she was a stunning looking woman. Intelligent too. The brains, beauty, talent and an actual personality is a "thing" with French actresses and the culture in general. Not the usual over primped vacuous dolly birds parading their "beach ready curves" to the paid photographer on a tacky break in the moral cesspit that is Dubai, or duckpouting photoshopped Instagram types. Don't see the appeal in them at all TBH. But each to their own and that.

Vive la France! Agree with respect to that je ne sais quoi often evident.

Another example of this is Emma de caunes.

I only know her from the film, Short Order (still image 1st one below) which had a small level of success in 2004. There was a scene in that film where she was smoking a cigarette, and when I saw it first I thought, "so what if smoking kills, it can also be beautiful".

0283397_phi_phi.jpg

emmadecaunes-britishfilmfestival-1.jpg

6e622c7a584907534d0b21ed41b7e258--short-hair-beautiful-people.jpg

I know this thread has the lofty title of "most beautiful in the world". That doesn't mean that everyone on it is world famous. As others have said, there are plenty people walking the streets who are very attractive.

Don't know if anyone watches First Dates. :o

Girl on it last night was stunning.

JArjQbUq_vGNb_Sy.jpg:medium

Was correctly introduced as a bombshell. To be fair, her date was also attractive and it seems they are still together. Good for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,071 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Wow. She must have more than a little Irish in her. If not, she can have some.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Wow. She must have more than a little Irish in her.
    Funny enough there is a large pocket of red haired folks in central Russia.

img_5838.jpg

Maybe some of her ancestors came from there? I recall seeing a more finely drawn map of the gene and seeing Ukraine had small pockets of its own. I knew a Ukrainian lass and one of her mates back home was a natural redhead.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,729 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Any chance of a few Instagram hunnies. These arty French birds are all fine and dandy but sometimes you just have a hankering for a bucket of KFC if ya know what I mean.

Any chance of a few Instagram hunnies. These arty French birds are all fine and dandy but sometimes you just have a hankering for a bucket of KFC if ya know what I mean.

Melody Le- Australian Vietnamese model and Instagram hunny.

12716504_1113729688661783_1144864465_n.jpg?se=5&ig_cache_key=MTE4MjUyNDMzMjA2ODkwNjQ3NA%3D%3D.2

12354120_920774317970205_2043509613_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE0MTE4NjQ3Mjk3NjEzMTkwNg%3D%3D.2

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2Fimages%2FScreen%2520Shot%25202016-07-12%2520at%252010.20.46%2520AM.png&w=700&q=85

11.jpg?resize=404%2C258

12.jpg

rzfh1.jpg

• Advertisement

KFC you say...

large.jpg

Ashley Callingbull- Canadian First Nation(Cree Indian), model and actress.

ASHLEY-CALLINGBULL-1.jpg

df7afec948a3baa2780d28a36ad080b0--native-american-women-burnham.jpg

ashley-callingbull.jpg

FOR-WEB_aveac_4937-1c-HR.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I know this thread has the lofty title of "most beautiful in the world". That doesn't mean that everyone on it is world famous. As others have said, there are plenty people walking the streets who are very attractive.

Don't know if anyone watches First Dates. :o

Girl on it last night was stunning.

Was correctly introduced as a bombshell. To be fair, her date was also attractive and it seems they are still together. Good for them.

Eh...she's okay. I mean, she seems nice, but...not exactly bombshell.

Eh...she's okay. I mean, she seems nice, but...not exactly bombshell.

That's back to the whole subjectivity thing again, isn't it.

Claudia Lynx- Iranian born Canadian model ans singer

9423082b01a71394fa7afb4e11fc55fc.jpg

de455bd1cf6cd40aacf0b6f0ceb9b370.jpg

BLSoV4mCYAAFITk.jpg

Claudia-Lynx-Feet-391519.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

Vive la France! Agree with respect to that je ne sais quoi often evident.

Another example of this is Emma de caunes.

I only know her from the film, Short Order (still image 1st one below) which had a small level of success in 2004. There was a scene in that film where she was smoking a cigarette, and when I saw it first I thought, "so what if smoking kills, it can also be beautiful".

Check out Ransom, she's in about every second episode.
    IMO the delightful Cork girl Sarah Greene over shadows her in it.
    Not the greatest show on earth but watchable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

img_5838.jpg

Maybe some of her ancestors came from there? I recall seeing a more finely drawn map of the gene and seeing Ukraine had small pockets of its own. I knew a Ukrainian lass and one of her mates back home was a natural redhead.

*checks thread title as i thought this cant be my bookmarked thread with a fcukin map.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

That's back to the whole subjectivity thing again, isn't it.

I can't explain it-but its like some have 'it' and some don't. Sometimes it can be the eyes-I looked into hers and I see 'nice girl, probably fun to hang around-but not really dating material. Probably has hot friends tho'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Wow - she is damn hot!

Now this is the kind of info I need - new leads, I've burned my way through most of the Irish ones at this stage.
    *checks thread title as i thought this cant be my bookmarked thread with a fcukin map.

Not just any map Roger, it's a treasure map.
    Arghhh, me hearties:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,307 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

on the subject of hot French singers, Alizée from the early 2000's deserves a special mention. What is it with the French, they seem to have more class than their US equivalents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oI_xGs4T_k

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement