Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

6 thanks ????

She’s a fcukin bloke.

Well, it looks like im a homosexual, i'd certainly like to give him one.

We dont all like our wimin, skanky and emaciated, with pneumatic tits and asre, collagen lips, camels eye'd, covered in tatoos making a living pointing their asre at their mirror in their jax and Instagraming it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Far too many average women on this in the like the manly ass yokes from RTE. Most beautiful in the World me hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Far too many average women on this in the like the manly ass yokes from RTE. Most beautiful in the World me hole.

Stick up a few pics so of who you would consider to be among the most beautiful women in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I can't understand the hate for Evanne-she's got beauty and brains in my eyes...but would I add her to the list? I dunno, but she'd get my vote before Georgia Salpa.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Cop on. Gorgeous woman met her once she's stunning.

I've seen better looking trannys to be honest. Not my cup of tea whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

I've seen better looking trannys to be honest. Not my cup of tea whatsoever.

But trannies obviously are, fair enough. Different strokes for different folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Walk down Grafton St any day of the week and you'll see better looking women than her. I'm sorry but seriously? Is it the fact she likes a bit a de auld GAA or that she's on telly that you suddenly think she's attractive? A few pages back Rachel Riley was getting called average....RR is far more attractive than ENiC - it's not even close FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

Walk down Grafton St any day of the week and you'll see better looking women than her. I'm sorry but seriously? Is it the fact she likes a bit a de auld GAA or that she's on telly that you suddenly think she's attractive? A few pages back Rachel Riley was getting called average....RR is far more attractive than ENiC - it's not even close FFS.
    I'm one of the Rachel Riley is average people. It doesn't mean others have to think the same as me. I'm an ugly bast@rd, my wife obviously saw something good in me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Maybe we should change the thread title "Women in the world"

.red. wrote: »
    I'm one of the Rachel Riley is average people. It doesn't mean others have to think the same as me. I'm an ugly bast@rd, my wife obviously saw something good in me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,

Well, technically it's not. It's been proven in many academic studies that it's not. Here's a snippet from the first one that pops up (depending on your google search words of course) - there are many, many more.

https://labs.la.utexas.edu/langloislab/face-perception/maxims-myths-of-facial-beauty/

1) Is beauty merely in the eye of the beholder? NO
    • Contrary to common assumption, adults and children agree about who is and is not attractive, both within and across ethnicity and cultures. Instead,
    • There seem to be universal standards by which facial attractiveness is judged.
    These studies tend to focus on facial looks/beauty. They focus on conventional beauty as opposed to attractiveness. I can look at certain models, actresses etc. and think she's pretty, but not necessarily find her attractive.

I don't particularly fancy Riley, but she's far prettier than ENiC. You're entitled to disagree of course....maybe you like a "meatier" woman etc., but I can't for the life of me understand how anyone would find ENiC prettier/more beautiful AS OPPOSED TO ATTRACTIVE (which is far more subjective) than Rachel Riley.

• Advertisement

"Women in RTE" if recent posts are anything to go by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Theres been some right yokes presented for the members delectation in fairness.

Maybe there should be some criteria estsblished. Post a suggestion, less than 10 likes shes booted/post deleted. Warning card issued, to indicate you need to up your game.
    Nothing personal, purely shallow vacuous asthetics.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I can't understand the hate for Evanne-she's got beauty and brains in my eyes...

It's the masculine body language, speech and facial expression that detracts from her good looks, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Less conversation more action

a1Kz2gR_700b.jpg

az8WPxx_700b.jpg

screen-shot-2016-11-02-at-17-03-07.png?w=600&h=675

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

534full-melina-kanakaredes.jpg

Melina Kanakaredes, a very hot lady. Unfortunately not in too many hot scenes. 51 today. Happy birthday Melina!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

pjohnson wrote: »

a1Kz2gR_700b.jpg

az8WPxx_700b.jpg

'Time for a proper debate' indeed! :-)

who dat?

The whole 'chicks sticking out their tongue' phenomenon is almost as bad as the duck face craic..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

topper75 wrote: »
    who dat?

Surely you're not serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Odette Annable

The first picture is from one of the greatest fight scenes in the history of tv.
    MV5BMTkzNzI2NzY2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODEzMzUxNDE@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg
    f0a7b3a5ad4379f73c26c70a6306825a.jpg?resize=620%2C420
    placeholder-title.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

topper75 wrote: »
    pjohnson wrote: »

a1Kz2gR_700b.jpg

az8WPxx_700b.jpg

'Time for a proper debate' indeed! :-)

who dat?

Puck Moonen

Dutch cyclist. Appeared in this thread a good bit back a while ago.

Savage stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Odette Annable

She used to be Yustman.

I don't think she has that figure anymore-she had a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭BeginAgain

Ellen Hoog- Field Hockey The Netherlands

dvdAuME.jpg

b6a1677426d9178486a4fe73926fd8e6--ellen-hoog-netherlands.jpg

f95777c206010cd41e9653cdc77aa45b.jpg

awNHlRi.jpg

de-goede-hoog4.jpg

BeginAgain wrote: »
    Ellen Hoog- Field Hockey The Netherlands

dvdAuME.jpg

b6a1677426d9178486a4fe73926fd8e6--ellen-hoog-netherlands.jpg

f95777c206010cd41e9653cdc77aa45b.jpg

awNHlRi.jpg

de-goede-hoog4.jpg

She's no Evann NíChuileann........:rolleyes:

Puck Moonen

Dutch cyclist. Appeared in this thread a good bit back a while ago.

Savage stuff

I have to be honest - I never heard of her; but she's gorgeous. Very and simultaneously very cute.
    avG0MWd_700b.jpg

I'd kill to be that bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Moonen and Hoog ... thank you Holland!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

they have loads :

ShfgOgu.jpg

Nochtli Alvarez

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Appledreams15

Wibbs wrote: »
    Even though polished and primped to within an inch of their lives icy blondes are defo not my thing, she's certainly not plain and is well above average in the looks department

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-10.jpg

Of course she is. She was a model

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Even though polished and primped to within an inch of their lives icy blondes are defo not my thing, she's certainly not plain and is well above average in the looks department

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-10.jpg

Oh yes, correct Appledreams15. And very likely a saucy little minx in the bedroom too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Which doesn't mean that much. EG check out this list of unconventional models

I would suspect many if not most people's reactions would be..

0b8ed491b24998d047cc9c9f22df0c97c2bdd9f75b5f6348402b790c1c216728.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Which doesn't mean that much. EG check out this list of unconventional models

I would suspect many if not most people's reactions would be..

0b8ed491b24998d047cc9c9f22df0c97c2bdd9f75b5f6348402b790c1c216728.jpg

A lot of fashion models have weird faces though. As stated in the article, fashion photographers often prefer models with a memorable appearance. Glamour models are generally a lot more attractive IMO. I'd take Lucy Pinder over Kate Moss any day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement