Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

breadbin wrote: »
    Yeah Taylor Swift does nothing for me! Natalie Imbruglia on the other hand!!!;)

So Roger, what attracted you to the millionaire Taylor Swift?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Jaime Murray from the shows such as Dexter and Spartacus:

latest?cb=20170219133634

tumblr_inline_nqikf96hOR1safd2x_1280.jpg

actress-jaime-murray-poses-for-a-portrait-shoot-in-london-for-s-on-picture-id81549467

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

So Roger, what attracted you to the millionaire Taylor Swift?

Despite all the craziness in her life-I do love me some TS. she's got a sense of humour for one, probably needs some more junk in the trunk for my liking, but overall I think she's cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I know she has been here a few times but. Good god :eek:
    https://instagram.com/p/BiZwxEej_jR/

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 15,242 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Some throwbacks to a different Era

Greta Scacchi

TOF230.jpg

Saw her in Presumed Innocent (1990) last night of telly, really nice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVyB2k28kyhM1hYtz20sEeOq3P8TAka5mPcrQUNBC1J1_yFlQ_

And also from about 1987

Rosie Vela

17509726_1493492762.4143.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Dushku was still acting as of last year, she'd had a role in a planned reboot of The Saint. It was released as a Tv movie, the pilot I mean, because it was terrible.
    She decided to go to University in Suffolk, studying Sociology. Also admitted to being an alcoholic and a drug addict, through much of her acting days on Buffy, Angel and True Calling, among others.

Those vices could explain what i heard recently that afaik she was abused in True Lies:(
    I'd prefer her to Kristin Bell-Bell recently talked about her 'anal worms' which are an actual worm you can pick up, and shares 'wwwwaaaaayyyy' too much information in order to stay relevant, including the time Dax was breastfed by her in order to relieve her mastitis...

Killed all attraction I had for her. Sorry.

I've only seen a few ep of her Netflix show, but yeah she was on Oprah once & has a strange fascination with sloths:eek:

I've only seen a few ep of her Netflix show, but yeah she was on Oprah once & has a strange fascination with sloths:eek:

Yeah, Dushku came out recently and said the stunt co-ordinator on TL groped her when she was 12. Some seriously creepy stuff. And while it only happened once, seems that was enough to affect her.
    Seems like there was probably more stuff that happened however.
    She did report it at the time, and then a stunt on True Lies went wrong, and she fractured a rib.

I find it hard to find Gretta Scacchi attractive-she had a kid with her cousin, knowing he was her cousin-that's just wrong.

Equilibrium was on a while back-I'd never seen the movie, but could not look away when Emily Watson appeared. Absolutely hypnotically beautiful.
    Literally took my breath away.

MV5BODFlNjcwZDMtZDU5Yy00MjkyLTg1YjQtYjQ5ZTBhNWM3OTY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0NjIyMDI@._V1_.jpg

fd573887fcc692c3f0e9e74f2cb4478e.jpg

EquilibriumStill0172-Mary.jpg

EquilibriumStill0193-Mary_Brandt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I don't recall her being mentioned here already but Cybil Sheppard in her modelling days
    21j9l00.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

MrMac84 wrote: »
    4GIg.gif

swiftlead.gif?w=750

tumblr_nvp993rbae1ts9leuo1_250.gif

2wejdle.gif

6ebec02c2417efd22a3f39df74df5780.gif

Fair play to Tay Tay. She's made it as a global pop sensation without a shred of sex appeal. I mean she just does not stir the loins or warm the blood at all and my loins are easily stirred.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,633 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Some throwbacks to a different Era

Greta Scacchi

TOF230.jpg

Saw her in Presumed Innocent (1990) last night of telly, really nice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVyB2k28kyhM1hYtz20sEeOq3P8TAka5mPcrQUNBC1J1_yFlQ_

And also from about 1987

Rosie Vela

17509726_1493492762.4143.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Rosis Vela - that brought back her song which i had completely forgotten about til now - secret smile?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Lisa Edelstien

450130.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

Not famous but my next door neighbour! Good God:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Pics please,we know you have them!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

I've one of them too. To top it off she's the sounds woman I know too and great job. Near perfect.

Tis hard not to proposition her, single too as far as I know.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Fair play to Tay Tay. She's made it as a global pop sensation without a shred of sex appeal. I mean she just does not stir the loins or warm the blood at all and my loins are easily stirred.
    Ditto. My Y chromosome says Meh. I think she's kinda like a Disney princess made flesh, IE what young girls think is sex appeal and that's her demographic and she sells to it bloody well.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Another one of our own.
    Charlie Murphy, actress from Wexford.

The eyes!!!

charlie-murphy-actress-6.jpg

Charlie-Murphy.jpg

charlie-murphy-in-northmen-a-viking-saga-1080P-wallpaper-middle-size.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

This stir anything

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpWjkFlbO4

• Registered Users Posts: 60,625 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Another one here who Taylor does nothing for.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Another one here who Taylor does nothing for.

+1

But like, the thing about Taylor Swift is she's primarily a musician, and an artist..and her target audience is youngish, and she probably realises she's a role model, and so isn't trampish..
    And she is tall and kind of awkward..
    But she is a stunner..and more talented than 90% of this thread..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

But like, the thing about Taylor Swift is she's primarily a musician, and an artist..and her target audience is youngish, and she probably realises she's a role model, and so isn't trampish.. And she is tall and kind of awkward.. But she is a stunner..and more talented than 90% of this thread..

The thread for the world's most talented women is over there.....

I don't have a problem with Taylor on this thread. I wouldn't have posted her but yeah, she's beautiful.

This is getting like the dash cam thread. Too much talking not enough pictures/videos. :pac:

Kuva wrote: »

My Y chromosome sense is tingling...

Wow-I just got a glimpse of heaven.

Always had a thing for girls with decently done tattoos

Joanna Angel

450166.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gobble deGook

This probably sounds sexist / awful but maybe the initial question is too
    But realistically you would have to see them makeup free and possibly naked to be a true judge
    Makeup and clothing can hide an awful lot

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Kuva wrote: »
    Well not Ms Swift anyway and the catwalk models sashaying hard because a stick has more hips going on not so much either TBH. Though for me catwalk models haven't been appealing in general since the days of the supermodels way back when.

Women with some meat on their bones. Earlier.

tumblr_oincfeInE21v7e14qo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m20rjqsN861r06q46o1_1280.jpg

But like, the thing about Taylor Swift is she's primarily a musician, and an artist
    Joni Mitchell was a musician and artist, Dylan, the Beatles, Zep, Baez, King, and so forth were musicians and artists. Tayler effin Swift? To be fair she was a precocious talent and her first album showed real promise, but mostly these days she's a perfect fit for the anodyne audience that gets revved up on faux emotionals.

old.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Yeah,I'm all for yelling at clouds but,
    what would Joni Mitchell be banging out if she was knocking around now?..
    Swift is a massive superstar, with an impressionable audience..have you heard the Ryan Adams cover of 1989?..It's immense..goes to show the songs are there..If it was literally anyone else I'd probably be in agreement with you, but miss Smith is an artist..

Yer lucky I'm on my phone lads..

If it was literally anyone else I'd probably be in agreement with you, but miss Smith is an artist..

You had me worried at "literally". Though your spellcheck reread her name as Smith. And Jane Smith she is. Swift is middle of the road tarted up by early promise and a dearth of competition at her level of fame. The skinny already wealthy white girl reflecting the faux issues of her ilk and demographic and doing so well, but never reflecting to the point of discomfort in her audience.

I'd rate someone like Dolly Parton leagues ahead of her as a songwriter and "artist". And though because of her dead heat in a zeppelin race chest she came to be memed as only that, this is a woman who was born in a one room shack, no John Lennonesque firmly middle class suburbanite feigning working class roots was she. And by god she could write damned good songs. Songs that were melodic and catchy but with that little hint of discomfort that someone like Swift will shy away from. And she was a fine looking woman in her day with it.

19462-A-Young-Dolly-Parton.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,633 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

"Wibbs wrote: »
    19462-A-Young-Dolly-Parton.jpg

Meh... i wouldn't say Dolly is a 10.

I'd say somewhere between 9 to 5...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Yeah,I'm all for yelling at clouds but,
    what would Joni Mitchell be banging out if she was knocking around now?..
    Swift is a massive superstar, with an impressionable audience..have you heard the Ryan Adams cover of 1989?..It's immense..goes to show the songs are there..If it was literally anyone else I'd probably be in agreement with you, but miss Smith is an artist..

I can die now as I have genuinely heard it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement