Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Keira Knightley:

keira-knightley-2K-wallpaper-middle-size.jpg

superbe-Keira-Knightley.jpg

cfbef0665b2ae6e233ad111cbeab7a5b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Bit of Famke

450176.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Bit of Famke

450176.jpg

Looks great in pics but I was in the same room as her once and was very disappointed. :(

Looks great in pics but I was in the same room as her once and was very disappointed. :(

That can be said about many women, especially when the hair extensions, makeup, false eyelashes, clothes that tuck in the belly, push up bras, etc are removed. :D

Just enjoy the photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

That can be said about many women, especially when the hair extensions, makeup, false eyelashes, clothes that tuck in the belly, push up bras, etc are removed. :D

Just enjoy the photos.

Ironically it was when I tried to remove her bra that I was asked to leave....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Isobel Wren

450px-AVN_2008_Isobel_Wren.jpg

isobel_thumb.jpg

Isobel-Wren-T-H-Taylorjpg.jpg
    isobel_headshot.jpg

A lovely little bird *Boom Boom*:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

showing great form in American Assassin is Shiva Negra:

shiva-negar-photo_141722_8770.jpg
    1dcd51c62dfec1899401c81e8e274c58.jpg
    shiva-negar-photo_141721_32543.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Kuva wrote: »

Oh god, by far the sexiest person in that video is Taylor herself. Fairly complex I'd say and all the better for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

More Kate Beckinsale

eff67edbf3ab1919c527ab50abbca5dd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Lena Katina from Russian girl pop group T.A.T.U

A good bit older these days:

lena-katina-soyundu-lena-katina-tatu-1343747.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbYzS612o-C-z14lZVcn37ly5NmdF5z2VZqGA9OroeHDc4W6wP

79752835280307e11a92b37127c66f2d--lena-katina-red-s.jpg

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    More Kate Beckinsale

Is that a recent photo? if so, that woman is simply amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Wibbs wrote: »
    Swift is middle of the road tarted up by early promise and a dearth of competition at her level of fame. The skinny already wealthy white girl reflecting the faux issues of her ilk and demographic and doing so well, but never reflecting to the point of discomfort in her audience.

Different genres - country music is all about the heartache and misery, rock - not so much, pop - not at all. Why does music need to reflect discomfort to be good?

I disagree with your take on Taylor - I think she is very much maligned for the simple facts that she is so god damn hot and the songs are so god damn catchy.

It's like there's an unwritten rule somewhere that if something is super popular, then it must somehow be shíte - appealing to the lowest common denominator. The brilliant must appeal only to the brilliant - or some such bolloxology.

1989 is a genuine masterpiece - she has a few other great songs (and also some saccharine noise pollution) scattered around the place too, but 1989 is brilliant from start to finish, in fact it stands up to pretty much any other songwriter out there, past or present, in my humble opinion.

PS - Wibbs - Check this out, very interesting - I think it would be right up your alley
    http://revisionisthistory.com/episodes/16-the-king-of-tears

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

^^^^ she's pretty, she's not hot

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I think you might need a new thermometer.

sexy-taylor-swift-download-hd-background-images-windows-mac-desktop-wallpapers-high-definition-4k-1200x1200-768x768.jpg

Mine says red hot:D

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Appledreams15

Bit of Famke

450176.jpg

I wonder what she thought about you..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Why does music need to reflect discomfort to be good?
    Just my take of course, but for me the best art, whether that be in music, literature, or the visual arts, has an element of some internal conflict to it, a discomfort as it were. The best stuff holds up a mirror to ourselves and that's rarely 100% safe.
    It's like there's an unwritten rule somewhere that if something is super popular, then it must somehow be sh - appealing to the lowest common denominator. The brilliant must appeal only to the brilliant - or some such bolloxology.
    Oh that can be in play alright, though I don't subscribe to it myself. EG The Beatles as far as sheer inventiveness, volume of output, influence and staggering evolution over the course of little more than seven years goes, blow the doors off pretty much everyone else and they are the biggest selling musical act of the last century. ABBA were and are hugely popular and were of serious quality even though they were a "pop" band. Mozart and Beethoven are still selling out concerts centuries on. Shakespeare still gets bums on seats. Quality will out and quality sells and sells big.
    In fairness she's hardly average. Not my thing, but I can well appreciate why others would get hot and bothered.
    I wonder what she thought about you..
    True dat. :D Though there can very definitely be a difference between photogenic and in the flesh as it were. Very much can be the case with the model type look. Whereas some women(and men) can look meh in photos but be extremely attractive in the flesh.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

Not that it matters to anyone, but she's neither, in my opinion. The old saying "Plain Jane" is very apt in her case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

bazz26 wrote: »
    Keira Knightley:

keira-knightley-2K-wallpaper-middle-size.jpg

superbe-Keira-Knightley.jpg

cfbef0665b2ae6e233ad111cbeab7a5b.jpg
    If she married Henry Twice, she would be Mrs. Twice-Knightley :D

I must weigh in on Taylor Swift, she's almost like a statue; well crafted yes but seems quite ice queenish, lacking in personality, Gwyneth Paltrow strikes me the same way.
    Sorry this is off topic on a thread devoted purely to physical beauty but had to get it off my chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

If she married Henry Twice, she would be Mrs. Twice-Knightley :D

I must weigh in on Taylor Swift, she's almost like a statue; well crafted yes but seems quite ice queenish, lacking in personality, Gwyneth Paltrow strikes me the same way.
    Sorry this is off topic on a thread devoted purely to physical beauty but HAD TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST.
    That would be a bigger chest than both Taylor Swift and Kiera Knightly put together!
    I like a little meat on women, especially a nice pair of boobies and a nice arse, the 2 stick insects above have neither, both good looking girls but really not my cuppa tea at all!

This post goes against most of what I've said on this thread as she's a smaller figured girl but...
    Sharleen Spiteri from the band Texas. Wow.
    I've had a thing for her for about 20 years and she's still got it. Seen her in the Olympia last year and at 50 the woman is hotter than most of the newer generation of musicians half her age
    Seems like a girl that would be great craic on a night out or a night in......
    Sorry about the pics not loading direct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,625 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Jessica Rabbit has more sex appeal than Taylor and to be honest half the women in this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Jessica Rabbit has more sex appeal than Taylor and to be honest half the women in this thread

Yawn. ...Subjectivity......

Care to offer an example of a woman better looking than Miss J Rabbit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭Mackerel and Avocado Sandwich

I’d crawl through broken glass for Taylor Swift ffs. I don’t believe any of you would say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I would say no.
    Can't see it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7TV9i7sR0sZsLLThvkUfS2DpNl80XQSPNedSELF7D87ShFufe

I’d crawl through broken glass for Taylor Swift ffs. I don’t believe any of you would say no.

I wouldn't say no, I'm an almost middle aged man with a belly, it doesn't mean I think shes beautiful. She's a good looking girl, but if she wasn't famous she wouldn't attract have the attention.

YAWN! More pics less chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,625 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Yawn. ...Subjectivity......

Care to offer an example of a woman better looking than Miss J Rabbit.

The woman Jessica was based on and voiced by.

tumblr_ouw4mySTRI1tphleno1_1280.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭Mackerel and Avocado Sandwich

.red. wrote: »
    I wouldn't say no, I'm an almost middle aged man with a belly, it doesn't mean I think shes beautiful. She's a good looking girl, but if she wasn't famous she wouldn't attract have the attention.

She would though. In any workplace, college, or anywhere she frequented.

• Advertisement

Back in her day...

450305.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement