Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

The woman Jessica was based on and voiced by.

tumblr_ouw4mySTRI1tphleno1_1280.jpg

Not Kathleen turner !!

Author Gary K. Wolf based Jessica primarily on the cartoon character Red from Tex Avery's Red Hot Riding Hood.[4][5] The film version of the character was inspired by various actresses. Richard Williams explained, "I tried to make her like Rita Hayworth; we took her hair from Veronica Lake, and Zemeckis kept saying, 'What about the look Lauren Bacall had?'" He described that combination as an "ultimate male fantasy, drawn by a cartoonist."[6] Before Robert Zemeckis was brought on board as director, Jessica had a different design, and was to be voiced by Russi Taylor. Taylor would go on to provide the voice in test footage from 1981.[7]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭Mackerel and Avocado Sandwich

I thought Demi looked hotter when older, don’t know about now but during the Ashton Kutcher years she was super hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

I’d crawl through broken glass for Taylor Swift ffs. I don’t believe any of you would say no.

I am sure Ms Swift would be well impressed seeing a lad coming up to her with bloody hands and bloody legs and the tongue out...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭Mackerel and Avocado Sandwich

I am sure Ms Swift would be well impressed seeing a lad coming up to her with bloody hands and bloody legs and the tongue out...

Bad blood

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I thought Demi looked hotter when older, don’t know about now but during the Ashton Kutcher years she was super hot

She had a ton of work then-and often appeared on tv with a swollen face because her face hadn't finished healing from the previous work.

There was an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel from a few years ago-her face was unrecognisable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

.red. wrote: »
    This post goes against most of what I've said on this thread as she's a smaller figured girl but...
    Sharleen Spiteri from the band Texas. Wow.
    I've had a thing for her for about 20 years and she's still got it. Seen her in the Olympia last year and at 50 the woman is hotter than most of the newer generation of musicians half her age
    Seems like a girl that would be great craic on a night out or a night in......
    Sorry about the pics not loading direct.

I remember reading an interview with her. She hate being photographed from a particular side. She thinks she looks terrible. So most photo's of her are from one side or the front.

Texas is going on my spotify playlist tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

This is a 100% true story.

I know a bloke, absolutely butt ugly bet down looking creature, would actually pass for a hobo (nice bloke though) who used to go out with the lovely Sharleen. The same bet down, Sharleen riding, hobo looking motherfúcker, moved to Ireland (that's how we met, we worked together for years) and proceeded to win 1/2 million on the lotto!

Now tell me some people aren't steeped in luck!

I'm not jealous, I swear I'm not:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Love her or loathe her from the coverage - she's got it going on.

450319.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

^^^^something very slightly...how do I put this..."special" about her face

Sorry pics are a bit big :pac:

I'd say doh (sp?) eyed rather than special. Not an entirely unattractive trait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

It's not your pic. I've always thought it. Something about the arrangement of the eyes triggers a suspicion of a learning difficulty. Still hotter than taylor swift mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

Sorry pics are a bit big :pac:

I'd say doh (sp?) eyed rather than special. Not an entirely unattractive trait.
    It's spelt "doe."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,360 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'd definitely give swift the beef injection.

Because of who she is, not what she looks like

Love her or loathe her from the coverage - she's got it going on.

Don't see it in general, but certainly not there - that's a terrible photo of her.

Not my cup of tay tay whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Rikand wrote: »
    I'd definitely give swift the beef injection.

Because of who she is, not what she looks like

And end up forever immortalised in one of her albums!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I think Taylor Swift can be at least considered very pretty.

blades-of-glory-jon-heder-date-2007-K3M4PN.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

This post goes against most of what I've said on this thread as she's a smaller figured girl but...
    I've had a thing for her for about 20 years and she's still got it.

There's something about women with Italian heritage and Scottish accents, isn't there?

Daniella Nardini was seriously sexy in This Life about 20 years ago.
    Witness
    56ec27d21e000095007109fc.png?ops=scalefit_950_800_noupscale

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 inter arma

There's something about women with Italian heritage and Scottish accents, isn't there?

Witness

Looks like Carol from Fair City (shudders).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

inter arma wrote: »

Maybe it's her brother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

look, in fairness,we're not going to agree on Taytay, so I'll have the final word, you'll just have to accept she's hot.
    End of.
    A few spice bags and fish suppers wouldn't go astray though.

rs_560x415-140126170312-1024-taylor-swift-mesh-gown-grammy-awards-jl_-012614.jpg

here's a few Monicas to get things back on track...

16.jpg
    simone-simons-monica-bellucci-celebrities-wallpaper-superb-celebrity-wallpapers.jpg
    monica-bellucci4.jpg

• Advertisement

oh mama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

look, in fairness,we're not going to agree on Taytay, so I'll have the final word, you'll just have to accept she's hot.
    End of.

here's a few Monicas to get things back on track...

Mod note: Edited out

BTJ

I always thought she was Italian, but she's actually Brazillian I see:D

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

have always thought she was incredible looking

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

End of.

rs_560x415-140126170312-1024-taylor-swift-mesh-gown-grammy-awards-jl_-012614.jpg

The point some people are trying to make is that she isn't hot, she isn't ugly but she has no sex appeal. She can't seem to do sultry or seductive at all. She's like an advanced sex-bot from Japan; aesthetically pleasing but they haven't worked out how to program a sexy mode yet.
    Some women are not beautiful but are really cute which makes them attractive, Taylor ain't cute either.
    In the picture above, and in general, she looks aloof and vaguely disgusted, not a turn on for me.

Witness

Glad someone remembers that show - season 1 was epic! God my twenties were a disappointment after watching that in my teens.

In the picture above, and in general, she looks aloof and vaguely disgusted, not a turn on for me.

Eventually this is the look I get off all women - I've learned to live with it.

I generally don't go for blondes, I hate lipstick and prefer a bit of meat to ultra thin - but there's just something super sexy about Taylor in my book. She's a 10 as far as I'm concerned.

Anywho - enough tay tay discussion.

Sophie Hawley Weld (from Sofi Tukker)

Not the most conventionally beautiful woman in the world by any stretch - but I've been watching a lot of her lately and she just has something about her - she's very sexy.

Sophie+Hawley+Weld+Sofi+Tukker+2017+Coachella+BG797UFPEihl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

inter arma wrote: »

Well, I wouldn't know (the ****e you watch!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Morena Baccarin - again!

Morena-Baccarin.jpg

actress-morena-baccarin-is-photographed-for-gq-britain-on-december-18-picture-id477008919?s=612x612

1280_morena_baccarin_Getty577710648.jpg?itok=4mlbrmmR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,634 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

^^^^^^
    All day - everyday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement