Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Running a close to 2nd to Diane Lane for me would be Yasmin Le Bon. She's 52 in this photo (and in the last one too):

ylb5.jpg

ylb4.jpg

yasmin_le_bon_gallery_6.jpg

simon-and-yasmin-1984-rex_features-redonline.co.uk__landscape.jpg

ylb77.jpg

25e28b28504f718d1568bdd6454c6282--simon-le-bon-yasmin-le-bon.jpg

ylb1.jpg

ylb8.jpg

ylb50.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,115 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

The girl with the curly hair in the bullmers cider ad.

She is unreal! I spent an indecent amount of time looking at ad agency portfolios to try to find out who she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Fox News has a lot of sexy women, My favourite is Ainsley Earhardt I can almost forget that shes from Fox and is part of the Trump Agenda..... almost.

920x920.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Larbre34 wrote: »
    She is unreal! I spent an indecent amount of time looking at ad agency portfolios to try to find out who she is.

The pink haired girl? Did you find out?

• Advertisement

Oh wow, thats taking it a bit far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭HughWotMVIII

I see all your choices and raise you... an Irish woman.

MV5BOWRjOTgxMzQtNjhkNS00ZTc1LThmY2EtYTA2MDVhNTFiMjdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Caitriona Balfe.

Thanks for playing, but you can close the thread now.

Agreed. To me, she's even more beautiful than Aishwariya Rai, Monica Belucci, Morena Baccarin, Freida Pinto or any of the other stunning dark beauties mentioned in here. There's a quiet elegance about her that makes her stand out to me.

That said, I've seen more beautiful women walking down the street in Dublin and Kigali. The most beautiful woman I ever saw in Dublin was a young, redheaded wan, on a bus. She had a mass of bright red curls, unblemished alabaster skin, full lips and large eyes.

She got onto the bus and sat in the seat on the opposite end of me. I had to work very very hard not to turn and look at her for the rest of the journey.

Being so struck by another woman's beauty has happened to me about three times. The other two were here in Kigali where I live. One was a Somali girl, again, on a bus. And the other was the girl was my ex was in love with.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,357 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Sevenie wrote: »
    Alesha Dixon, she is nice but I couldn't put up with that laugh, she also comes across as fake to me. Just my opinion.

Yeah?
    She's got a filthy laugh!!
    I love it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

The most beautiful women I've ever seen were a woman that I almost bumped into going round a corner in a shopping centre in France (She said 'ooh, pardon' and walked on), and a woman that passed me as I walked into and she walked out of a bakery in Yokohama, Japan.

In both cases I genuinely just stopped dead in my tracks and just stared at and then after them, oblivious to manners or the world around me.

What I've learned from my time abroad though, is that the girls I (and the other Western lads) would find attractive were very often not the same girls that Japanese men found attractive. I never thought about it too deeply, but there were obviously some cultural influences at play.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Agent Smyth

Dont think Shir Elmaliach-Cohen has been mentioned yet
    In case you dont know, she's the girl fron the Tel-Aviv/Jerusalem ad on Eurosport

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

osarusan wrote: »
    The most beautiful women I've ever seen were a woman that I almost bumped into going round a corner in a shopping centre in France (She said 'ooh, pardon' and walked on), and a woman that passed me as I walked into and she walked out of a bakery in Yokohama, Japan.

In both cases I genuinely just stopped dead in my tracks and just stared at and then after them, oblivious to manners or the world around me..

Pheromones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Running a close to 2nd to Diane Lane for me would be Yasmin Le Bon. She's 52 in this photo

ylb5.jpg

While I don't disagree that she's an absolutely beautiful woman, all hail to the photoshop guy. He worked overtime on that pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

In case you dont know, she's the girl fron the Tel-Aviv/Jerusalem ad on Eurosport

Gordon Bennet.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ladybugxx

Trisha paytas I think she is unbelievably stunning. I have a love for girls with that barbie image

ladybugxx wrote: »
    Trisha paytas I think she is unbelievably stunning. I have a love for girls with that barbie image

I think I'll burst your bubble. Sorry. :(

0nc.jpg

Sevenie wrote: »
    Oh wow, thats taking it a bit far.

Relax, I have connections in PR and event management, if she's Irish I would have work to offer her through her agency.

pjohnson wrote: »

I did not, I am informed it was an advert filmed abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Watching "From Russia to Iran: Crossing the Wild Frontier" I was amazed by how attractive the women in Grozny were. Dancing in the main square with traditional costumes on they looked stunning - every single one of them :)

Now I realise Grozny might not be on most people's must-see list, but my God, the women there would make it worth a trip sometime :D

Good shout. Thats right in my ballpark for attractiveness, tall, raven haired, curvy.

Daisy Lowe is another member of that category!¬

Good shout. Thats right in my ballpark for attractiveness, tall, raven haired, curvy.

Daisy Lowe is another member of that category!¬

Like I have said before, each to their own, but I dont know what people see in Daisy Lowe, she's not the slightest bit attractive to me.

p046fbtn.jpg

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »

ylb5.jpg

The girl with the pink hair on the magazine cover with Yazmin Le Bon is Amber Le Bon. Yep, that's a mother daughter combo right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Currently I gotta say karrueche tran is up there, she is stunning

Liv Tyler in One Night at McCool's
    B_Gs4q_FFLJri1g-_WBfisugu3c4_Dwm_Ru6_Fl_Fh7_KKVqlkw.jpg

Lisa Burke the weather years!
    article-0-09_B41992000005_DC-274_468x787.jpg

Gordon Bennet.

Not a woman! :p

BattleCorp wrote: »
    While I don't disagree that she's an absolutely beautiful woman, all hail to the photoshop guy. He worked overtime on that pic.

What makes you say that? You think she has loads of wrinkles these days or something? Not the case at all.

Here's a Full HD resolution shot close up video of her from last year (when she was 51) and at the start she has almost no make up on.

D'oh why did I search this. The magic of make-up.

Trya Banks, thought she was beautiful but also thought she was a massive pain in the arse.

With make-up
    Cosmopolitan+Fun+Fearless+Money+2016+wQpqTR4ti_Dx.jpg

Without make-up
    screen-shot-2015-07-07-at-5-06-27-pm.png

Lets just let that sink in for a minute.

Well F**k ya anyway ya B*ll*X!!!!!:eek::eek::pac:

• Advertisement

Mila Klunis is the maddest one of those I've seen.

mk.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement