Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

For some reason, I so don't get the Asian love as much as some aa general rule of course. The K-Pop wan no, but so so much more so when they are portrayed like little girls. Which all too often seems to be a thing. EG.
    Jing Tian

Jing-Tian-looking-cute-in-a-May-2017-selfie.jpg

She looks like a bloody child in that photo. :eek: I mean WTF to the power of infinity?? :confused: In my opinion, that's fucking sick and I make no apologies for thinking or saying it. Jesus Christ that's creepy as fcuk.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Jing Tian

That 2nd pic is creepy dude. Looks about 12.

Wibbs wrote: »
    For some reason, I so don't get the Asian love as much as some aa general rule of course. The K-Pop wan no, but so so much more so when they are portrayed like little girls. Which all too often seems to be a thing. EG.

She looks like a bloody child in that photo. :eek: I mean WTF to the power of infinity?? :confused: In my opinion, that's fucking sick and I make no apologies for thinking or saying it. Jesus Christ that's creepy as fcuk.

I don't either and I adore Asian women. It's a strong cultural thing primarily in Japan, Korea, and China. You shouldn't call someone under 30 and unmarried... a woman. Having a child is usually the distinguishing factor in being a woman, but even then, the scale is skewed depending on the country. Pretty much everyone wants to be called "a girl", and this happens even with people in their 40s.

I've lived in Japan and China... and I got extremely tired of this focus on looking as young as possible, even to the point where women will go to seriously unhealthy extremes to get the 'image' they want.

Thankfully, there's a lot of women who don't have much time for this and revel in being women, as opposed to little girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

She's 29 in that photo. She does look deceptively young tho. Hwasha, for example, is 21 or 22, and she looks older than Jiang Tien. In another photo, she looks older.

jing-tian-los-angeles-ca-november-hollywood-film-awards-hollywood-palladium-48119822.jpg

I mean, I 've known girls in their 20s who look barely 15. It's not her fault she looks young, and it's a tad unfair to the poster to imply there's something wrong with them or liking her.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I mean, I 've known girls in their 20s who look barely 15. It's not her fault she looks young, and it's a tad unfair to the poster to imply there's something wrong with them or liking her.

If someone finds that particular image attractive then I fear, yes, they are attracted to very young looking features.

Irrespective of the true age, in this instance, I find it hard to pass off as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

If someone finds that particular image attractive then I fear, yes, they are attracted to very young looking features.

Irrespective of the true age, in this instance, I find it hard to pass off as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

'Young looking features' and 'underage' are two different areas-one will get you arrested, one won't.
    She may look young, but she's not 'that' young.

Maisie Williams is 21 or so-she looks young for her age too, but if you were to find yourself in a situation where she expressed desire towards you, you're not going to get arrested.
    If Milly Bobby Brown from Stranger Things showed desire in you...let her down gently, then run if she doesn't get the hint.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

'Young looking features' and 'underage' are two different areas-one will get you arrested, one won't.
    She may look young, but she's not 'that' young.

Maisie Williams is 21 or so-she looks young for her age too, but if you were to find yourself in a situation where she expressed desire towards you, you're not going to get arrested.
    If Milly Bobby Brown from Stranger Things showed desire in you...let her down gently, then run if she doesn't get the hint.

I'm with Wibbs on this one - I think is just weird to be lusting after someone who looks like they are in primary school! That Asian woman is very pretty but I just couldn't bring myself to touch her, even knowing she's well of age - I just wouldn't be able to "function" The very thought of it turns my stomach!

I think there's a clear line between aesthetic appreciation and sexual attraction. I see even young kids all the time and think "they're gorgeous" but that's a very different gorgeous from the kind of gorgeous their mother might be! Kind of similar to way I might look at American Hustle and think "that Bradley Cooper is a looker isn't he" - yes he certainly is, but little spongebob just hasn't the same interest in him as he would in Jennifer Lawrence or Amy Adams - (he doesn't seem to do aesthetics, he's an altogether cruder, less cerebral beast:D)

Millie is a weird one - google tells me she's still only 14, but she looks like a beautiful woman. (I knew she was young but holy fúck:eek:).

I think - if you didn't know their ages it would be far less weird and less creepy to go for Millie.

4A8F89A700000578-0-image-a-27_1522580684187.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,637 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I think - if you didn't know their ages it would be far less weird and less creepy to go for Millie.

4A8F89A700000578-0-image-a-27_1522580684187.jpg

Eeeeeh less creepy to go for the actual child?

No

I did say if you didn't know their ages!

If you see 2 random people, know absolutely nothing about them, except one looks like a woman, and the other looks like a child. It is considerably less creepy to go for the one that looks like a woman.

That's my stance on things anyway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'm with Wibbs on this one - I think is just weird to be lusting after someone who looks like they are in primary school!
    This pretty much. It's the look of a child that's seen as sexually attractive and as Klaz noted some Asian cultures are into that sorta thing and it's crept into the west* with some. Dolling up some 30 year old to look like a schoolgirl in pigtails and school uniform type vibe...

hvl1j.jpg

It also shows how makeup can skew things. So that photo of Millie(dunno who she is I'm afraid) who is a kid, she's made up to look more adult. In the photos of Jiang Tien in "adult" makeup she looks "older". Minus makeup(obvious makeup, she's wearing lippy and blusher) she looks much younger. I have found that to be the case in general with women and makeup. It usually makes them look older. In my eyes anyway? I would say that we see so few actually makeup free women in the public eye, even on the street that this can skew our perceptions.

Plus Asian features tend to be more "feminine" to western eyes anyway(and they age better). Even the men tend to have more gracile features. Look at the whole Ladyboys thing in Thailand, where they "fool" many. Far fewer European or African men would fool anybody. And "feminine" features tend to be more childlike anyway. Small features, large foreheads, small chins, small noses, big eyes. So I get the attraction triggers to some degree, but I just think there's a limit and that pic above slapped into mine. I may know she's 29, but I just see 12 year old.

*though there enough examples of sexualising kids already in some bits of the west. EG Beauty pageants for toddlers and the like. *shudder*

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

I may know she's 29, but I just see 12 year old.

I'm the exact same. I don't care what her birthcert says - I can't see past her features. To me she's a child, I just couldn't!

*though there enough examples of sexualising kids already in some bits of the west. EG Beauty pageants for toddlers and the like. *shudder*

Don't even get me started on those freaks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Jing Tian

618c392bad0e475386f5c2741bc13e3b.jpg

Jing-Tian-looking-cute-in-a-May-2017-selfie.jpg

Jing-Tian-Closeup-Face-Wallpapers.jpg

She looks about 10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭badabing106

World cup hot supporter semi finals

Russia VS Sweden, Germany VS Belgium
    I+ser+inte+illa+ut.jpg

jkxImUS.jpg

torcedora_alem%25C3%25A3.jpg

belgium.jpg

While I understand the appeal of the Football supporters or random hot female soldiers, but can we go back to images where we actually know the names of the women involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

While I understand the appeal of the Football supporters or random hot female soldiers, but can we go back to images where we actually know the names of the women involved?

Most beautiful women in the world is the title... whether you know them or not is irrelevant

Most beautiful women in the world is the title... whether you know them or not is irrelevant

I said know the name of them. I don't know Demi Moore, or Claudia Schiffer, but at least, I can track down info/pictures about them.

As for what's relevant, that really depends on the posters. Hence, the request.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Millie Bobby Brown looks like she is in her 20's. She certainly doesn't look 14.

u9F.jpg

u9X.jpg

u9h.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

She's 29 in the picture and there are no filters or photo-shop and barely any makeup.

Can she help it if she has a young looking face?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,619 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Stop posting pictures of underage girls please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

World cup hot supporter semi finals

Russia VS Sweden, Germany VS Belgium
    I+ser+inte+illa+ut.jpg

jkxImUS.jpg

torcedora_alem%25C3%25A3.jpg

belgium.jpg

That's defo an old world cup I recognise the lovely Belgian photograph.
    Others equally lovely.
    And look of age too which is great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

For fecks sake, some people might be trying to have a fap.

Can people stop posting kids?
    Or people that look like kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Put him up some hot guys too.

Lets try and be inclusive here.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

If you need this thread for fap material, you are not doing the internet the right way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

inforfun wrote: »
    If you need this thread for fap material, you are not doing the internet the right way

Some of us like the community feel of a group fap!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Some of us like the community feel of a group fap!

A grank?

She's 29 in the picture and there are no filters or photo-shop and barely any makeup.

Can she help it if she has a young looking face?
    Nope, but that's not the issue folks are having UG. The issue is she looks like a 12 year old in that pic, which is fine if you're 13, but the notion that grown arsed men might find that sexually attractive is well dodgy.
    Stop posting pictures of underage girls please.
    This. Does it even need to be said?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

What's the crack with people putting up pictures of under age girls its just weird and doesn't sit right with the pictures of WOMEN and chat that has gone on before,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,637 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

What's the crack with people putting up pictures of under age girls its just weird and doesn't sit right with the pictures of WOMEN and chat that has gone on before,

Tryna claim the child looks like a woman to justify whatever "reason" they have for picking them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

diane-lane-los-angeles-ca-june-american-film-institute-s-life-achievement-awards-honoring-jane-fonda-dolby-theatre-44857412.jpg

Back to programme what about Diane lane she is 53 and hot as ....................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Now I'm not usually into less curvy women or blondes but Margo Robbie's face is just so frickin beautiful. I find her incredibly sexy.

Wim_Heitinga_Margot_Robbie.1.jpg

HarleyQuinn_MargotRobbie1.jpgmargot-robbie-harper-s-bazaar-magazine-uk-april-2015-issue_3.jpgmargot-robbie-focus-movie-photos_2.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement