Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

inforfun wrote: »
    If you need this thread for fap material, you are not doing the internet the right way

There's more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

There's more?

You need a good onion party :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

There's more?

Just a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

What's the crack with people putting up pictures of under age girls its just weird and doesn't sit right with the pictures of WOMEN and chat that has gone on before,

Your one is actually 29 apparently.

Just looks 11.

Part of this strange Japanese culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,619 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Your one is actually 29 apparently.

Just looks 11.

Part of this strange Japanese culture.

The girl from Stranger Things is 14 and has no place on this thread and who posted it should be ashamed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

The girl from Stranger Things is 14 and has no place on this thread and who posted it should be ashamed.

Calm down there.

I originally posted her to illustrate that she actually looks older than the 29 year old Asian girl. I'm not Jimmy fúcking Savile.

Maybe if you'd read what I wrote? But sure who's got time for that when there's outrage to be getting on with, eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Calm down there.

I originally posted her to illustrate that she actually looks older than the 29 year old Asian girl. I'm not Jimmy fúcking Savile.

Maybe if you'd read what I wrote? But sure who's got time for that when there's outrage to be getting on with, eh.
    You posted her pick and commented  ,
    " but she looks like a beautiful woman. (I knew she was young but holy fúck[img]https://static.boards.ie/b//assets/img/sceditor/emoticons/shocked.png?v= a1ddf3711f78f9a0bee3d6506587c8f0[/img]). "
    It mite just me but that's sounds creepy as f*CK ,
    Maybe you didn't mean it the way it reads but on a tread with lad/ladies putting up pics of hot women and commenting how sexy they are you must understand how the comment leaves a bad taste,

Maybe you didn't mean it the way it reads but on a tread with lad/ladies putting up pics of hot women and commenting how sexy they are you must understand how the comment leaves a bad taste,

To a fúcking imbecile maybe, I certainly did not mean it that way!

Hopefully the rest of what I said will wash out that bad taste
    I'm with Wibbs on this one - I think is just weird to be lusting after someone who looks like they are in primary school! That Asian woman is very pretty but I just couldn't bring myself to touch her, even knowing she's well of age - I just wouldn't be able to "function" The very thought of it turns my stomach!!
    I think there's a clear line between aesthetic appreciation and sexual attraction. I see even young kids all the time and think "they're gorgeous" but that's a very different gorgeous from the kind of gorgeous their mother might be!!
    I'm the exact same. I don't care what her birthcert says - I can't see past her features. To me she's a child, I just couldn't!

I'm actually quite pissed off that I had to point all that out!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Maybe you didn't mean it the way it reads but on a tread with lad/ladies putting up pics of hot women and commenting how sexy they are you must understand how the comment leaves a bad taste,

To a fúcking imbecile maybe, I certainly did not mean it that way!

Hopefully the rest of what I said will wash out that bad taste
    I'm with Wibbs on this one - I think is just weird to be lusting after someone who looks like they are in primary school! That Asian woman is very pretty but I just couldn't bring myself to touch her, even knowing she's well of age - I just wouldn't be able to "function" The very thought of it turns my stomach!!
    I think there's a clear line between aesthetic appreciation and sexual attraction. I see even young kids all the time and think "they're gorgeous" but that's a very different gorgeous from the kind of gorgeous their mother might be!!

I'm the exact same. I don't care what her birthcert says - I can't see past her features. To me she's a child, I just couldn't!

I'm actually quite pissed off that I had to point all that out!
    I knew she was young but holy fúck[img]https://static.boards.ie/b//assets/img/sceditor/emoticons/shocked.png?v= a1ddf3711f78f9a0bee3d6506587c8f0[/img]). "
    The above is the bit that people will take up wrong, I read that and thought WTF.
    You must understand if someone reads the thread title and clicks in to be greeted by the pick of minor with the comment which was with it they could easily take it up wrong.,
    Understand now seeing the rest you didn't mean it like that,
    Any way back to the programme

Shes in that maroon 5 video posted earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,619 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Calm down there.

You still posted a picture of a 14 year old girl.

I'm also talking about the other poster who posted half a dozen pictures of her.

OK, point taken.

Sorry for the rant!

You still posted a picture of a 14 year girl.

Jesus, did I not make myself clear or what?

That's enough internet for me for the evening I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Can't post a photo. I give up.

Alice Eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

While I understand the appeal of the Football supporters or random hot female soldiers, but can we go back to images where we actually know the names of the women involved?

Lol what does it matter

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Tried twice putting up a picture of her.
    Dunno what the issue is
    You linked a google search rather than the picture itself. This seems to be the pic in question.

6627e87abee6cf15c53a5e10580be94b.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Now I'm not usually into less curvy women or blondes but Margo Robbie's face is just so frickin beautiful. I find her incredibly sexy.

Wim_Heitinga_Margot_Robbie.1.jpg

HarleyQuinn_MargotRobbie1.jpgmargot-robbie-harper-s-bazaar-magazine-uk-april-2015-issue_3.jpgmargot-robbie-focus-movie-photos_2.jpg

Yeah she is hot AF, but when Jaime Pressley finds out she's been cloned someone's getting a hiding! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Never mind Miss Presley, there's a younger also Aussie actress that's a pretty close clone of Margot too. One Samara Weaving.

samara-weaving-at-the-23rd-annual-critics-choice-awards-in-santa-monica-01-11-2018-5-731x1024.jpg

samara-weaving-three-billboards-outside-ebbing-missouri-premiere-in-los-angeles-5.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Charlotte McKinney

n_At_YYp_Zmhcqs_Tn_Ih_O0e_Qi_SRb_Dk_Ol_R0it5ox30vk3m8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

7Dwp.gif
    Charlotte McKinney

n_At_YYp_Zmhcqs_Tn_Ih_O0e_Qi_SRb_Dk_Ol_R0it5ox30vk3m8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Shes in that maroon 5 video posted earlier.

Now THAT is the most disturbing post on this thread :(

I think many posters here really need to grow up a bit. You can appreciate a beautiful picture without any sexual connections to it. All this joking ('m hoping its joking anyway) about jerking off to a photo is juvenile, and has little bearing on reality.

The thread is the most Beautiful women in the world. Not the sexiest or most arousing women in the world. Beautiful. Simply that. Secondly, the thread is about women. Not girls. The photo posted earlier looked young (whether it was photo-shopped, or simply looked young), but the person involved was an adult.

Can we just drop this discussion, and move back to the topic on hand? Beautiful women. [Because I know boards and someone will start posting young girls... and I don't particularly want this thread being shut down]

Some Chinese Actresses... since I love Asian women.

Dilraba Dilmurat, actress.

800full-dilraba-dilmurat.jpg

Liehuo%2BRuge%2B2.jpg

Liu Shishi, actress.

Liu.Shishi.full.35816.jpg

Shu Qi - one of my all-time favs.

6cd044ae5c92434eaff258c0041c48fb.jpeg?x=b&a=0x0&s=460x268&e=t&f=t&cb=1

84c124cf-d565-4d13-961c-5c0ec0b5be5f_thumb.jpg

c5b5f51b2bbe58b7ac8f09829f88540e1345500919_large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Any decent female politicians out there?

June Murphy, ex-Sinn Féin councillor.

Don't know how to paste pictures here, so you'll just have to Google her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I googled her...

And no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

I googled her...

And no.

Ah yeah, perhaps a bit of a stretch to class her as one of the most beautiful women in the world, I was just posting an example of a good looking politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Ah yeah, perhaps a bit of a stretch to class her as one of the most beautiful women in the world, I was just posting an example of a good looking politician.

Not that either.

You thinking of Emma Murphy?

Arguably slightly more bangable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,402 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

'Enjoy' it while you can , UK trying to outlaw Paps taking upskirt pics.

Does that mean that women are going to stop wear those running 'briefs' doing athletics ? Or doing underwear modelling ? or yoga pants and lycra leggings while going to the shop ?

Or is it ok to get paid to show your undies, but its not ok if you are not getting paid ? Selective modesty and occasional offense ? Having your cake and eating it, whenever it suits them.

(gets ready for an onslaught) :)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement