Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

Star Bingo wrote: »
    Cut bai some slack lads she’s well into her mid 50’s but then a frame like that and never puts on an ounce so why not?!

Combined with the ‘right’ application which her kooky sense will always ensure and I’m good ;) also she’s a beautiful person behind it all.

It's a shame, cause she can look stunningly hot, but usually she looks freaky odd. Not my kind of beauty.

Each to their own.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Cut bai some slack lads she’s well into her mid 50’s but then a frame like that and never puts on an ounce so why not?!
    Fair play for being in her mid 50's, but on the other hand...

o-VAMPIRE-SCARED-CROSS-570.jpg?2
    she was a solid 100-150 pounds heavier.she was a solid 100-150 pounds heavier.
    What da fuck is that in Irish Yank? Stones/kilos?*

*couldn't resist RR. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Wibbs wrote: »

What I meant was she can pull anything off ;)

There’s a bai for every season. Stay tuned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Combined with the ‘right’ application which her kooky sense will always ensure and I’m good ;) also she’s a beautiful person behind it all.

Give me the 100% natural look any day.

Wibbs wrote: »

o-VAMPIRE-SCARED-CROSS-570.jpg?2

What da fuck is that in Irish Yank? Stones/kilos?*

*couldn't resist RR. :D

Language! :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Anyways more pics less dicks... Err you know what I mean!

Linsday Lohan BEFORE she became addicted to alcohol and drugs, etc. Truly a tragedy, she was so naturally stunning. Nowadays she looks like she's had dozens of botox treatments :( The pressures of Hollywood are too great for some I guess.

Lohan01.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,619 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The years of partying haven't been good to a lot of the Baywatch girls to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

The years of partying haven't been good to a lot of the Baywatch girls to be honest.

The same thing that happened to Lindsay Lohan, tbh. And Cameron Diaz too. All that hard partying caught up to them, and they were looking like 50 year old ladies when they were barely hitting 25 (Lohan was an unemployed trainwreck at 21, who looked like a hard partying 60 year old).

On the other hand, you have Amisha/ Ameesha Pital. Looking amazing at 42.

ameesha-story_647_062817013535.jpg

Ameesha-Patel-looks-HOT-in-this-black-bikini-features-.jpg

Amisha_Patel_hot_photos13.jpg

70ae243c-6a6f-7bd0-8b9b-5a36397251de.jpg

79f9cf4f-7cc4-f949-a62b-5a3635f7a9ac.jpg

Amisha-Patel-Actress-Nude-Pussy-Nangi-Chut-Naked-XXX-HD-Photos-31.jpg

PvcMj.jpg

Amisha_Patel_hot_photos11.jpg

Amisha_Patel_hot_photos03.jpg

Ameesha+Patel+Latest+Hot+Photoshoot+for+Maxim_03.jpgg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Mrs Peel
    Emma Peel
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/TheAvengers
    When charged with coming up with a new character, the writers were told to create one with "Male Appeal", abbreviated as "M. Appeal".

She didn't get on well with 007 though.

Emma Peel
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/TheAvengers

She didn't get on well with 007 though.

Only George Lazenby, and noooobody got on well with him. Dude was the biggest career killer (his own) around.
    Had one movie under his belt, then starred in a stoner movie where the actors legit got stoned and then talked about guns.

His next movie was meant to be a Martial arts action movie with Bruce Lee--unfortunately the 'Dragon' sadly died.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

jaxxx wrote: »

Linsday Lohan

My god she was hot in her day (I still would even now)

I actually used to go out with a girl who looked very much like her.........

(I don't wish to answer any questions on whether it was pre or post crystal meth Lindsay I'm talking about:D)

Sorry I just can't seem to get a picture to embed as a photo rather than a link!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

You could say..

now even the tide, wouldn't take them out :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

What I meant was she can pull anything off ;)

There’s a bai for every season. Stay tuned.

She looks like she can pull something off all right

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

She looks like she has pulled it off - or at least had it surgically removed:)

She's a big fat NO for me anyway!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭aroundthehouse

Katie Melua

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Olga Krylenko

File:Olga_Kurilenko_2.jpg

article-2224940-15BEB57A000005DC-647_638x541.jpg

1.jpg

I know the pics are from Tron but i think your confused Olivia Wild all day baby

172825.jpg?itok=aXBeABo9

tron_legacy22.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Sure... gave me a great reason to emigrate. Ugh. Horrible.

Can we return to beautiful/sexy women?

Lovely girl. How dare you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

She has been posted in the "someone unusual thread" a coupe of times but give me Lucy Worsley anyday over the majority of suggestion in this thread.

She has been posted in the "someone unusual thread" a coupe of times but give me Lucy Worsley anyday over the majority of suggestion in this thread.

no thank you

Yes..you'd probably struggle to find pictures of her in her underwear on the beach though..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

FFS, give me another look at the wan with Biddy...if I had to do one...

For-front-page-229x309.jpg

Yeah, she doesn't photograph well really, as far a google is concerned anyway..

And as I expected, no pictures whatsoever of her in a state of undress at the beach..

She is lovely though..I love the way she rolls her R's..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,069 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Yep
    May as well end the thread now...

https://goo.gl/images/adE5jE

Ms Arterton was always on my celebrity free pass list cos frankly she is ridiculously alluring, then last summer I was at an Arcade Fire concert in Malahide Castle with the missus and some pals and on my way back from the bar with two full carriers of lagers, I walked straight smack into the lovely Gemma and a gentleman friend and blurted out "bloody hell, its you!"

She gave me a cheery "hello!" but her chaps look said 'jog on p155 head' so i went back to my group nearby and them cracking up as they'd already clocked her and saw me looking flustered and my missus telling me "well you blew your chance!"

She was in a really cute biker jacket and cami top that night, and so pretty but like with a lot of celebs, shes absolutely tiny!

Yep

Looks like she had work done-extensive work.

Possibly cos of her divorce. Damn shame when women won't leave well enough alone, can't improve nature, only ruin it.

She was so much prettier before the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Looks like she had work done-extensive work.

She certainly had a boob job which is a damn shame, had no need at all (see "The Disappearance of Alice Creed" for evidence).

Not sure about other work. Although I've seen a few pictures where they airbrushed off her freckles which is a joke. They make her look prettier rather than being an eyesore!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Although I've seen a few pictures where they airbrushed off her freckles which is a joke. They make her look prettier rather than being an eyesore!

A woman without freckles is like a night without stars! :)

11ry9mc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭BillyHasMates

Yep

Good call. Sexy voice aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

blade1 wrote: »
    A woman without freckles is like a night without stars! :)

a cloudy night?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement