Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

fryup wrote: »
    a cloudy night?
    Basically.
    Which would you look up at in the night time,
    A sky full of stars or just nothingness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Yep
    May as well end the thread now...

https://goo.gl/images/adE5jE

https://imgur.com/gallery/XCf3a

She has an exemplary derriere. I think we should all sit back and admire a truly exceptional posterior.

I believe this is difficult to improve upon.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Ms Arterton was always on my celebrity free pass list cos frankly she is ridiculously alluring, then last summer I was at an Arcade Fire concert in Malahide Castle with the missus and some pals and on my way back from the bar with two full carriers of lagers, I walked straight smack into the lovely Gemma and a gentleman friend and blurted out "bloody hell, its you!"

She gave me a cheery "hello!" but her chaps look said 'jog on p155 head' so i went back to my group nearby and them cracking up as they'd already clocked her and saw me looking flustered and my missus telling me "well you blew your chance!"

She was in a really cute biker jacket and cami top that night, and so pretty but like with a lot of celebs, shes absolutely tiny!

That just makes me like her more

Looks like she had work done-extensive work.

Possibly cos of her divorce. Damn shame when women won't leave well enough alone, can't improve nature, only ruin it.

She was so much prettier before the work.

As per above clip of her arse. That's a gift from god. No amount of surgery can improve that.

Its the eighth wonder of the natural world.

God damn it I think I love her.

She even has one of those "please have sex with me" English accents.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Young Neneh Cherry was smokin.

Had a real life size version of the first pic on the back of my bedroom door for years. Wife made me take it down :P

Only kidding, was back in the late 80's of course. She caused a craze of girls wearing black leggins and white Adidas runers in my estate one year and I'm pretty sure the manchild video led to thousands of teenage pregnancies that same year.

nenehcherry__89.jpg

1992NenehCherryPA110412-2.jpg

800full-neneh-cherry.jpg

Neneh_Cherry_female_classic_swedish_rappers.jpg

crry.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^

only discovered recently that she's swedish, always thought she was american

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

She has an exemplary derriere. I think we should all sit back and admire a truly exceptional posterior.

I believe this is difficult to improve upon.

giphy.gif

Just sayin...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

fryup wrote: »
    only discovered recently that she's swedish, always thought she was american

Yeah, think back in the day most either thought she was from America or the UK.

The singer Mabel is her daughter.....

Here she is on The Word (forgot how much of a wanker Terry Christian was):

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Reminded me there - Lisa Bonet back in the day and her daughter with Lenny Kravitz (Zoe I think ???) is gorgeous too!

Yeah, something I've noticed is how so many women who have a black parent and white parent are stunning. Neneh, Lisa and Halle to name three anyway.

Guess McCartney got something right, ebony and ivory do work in perfect harmony.

halle-berry-family-mother-judith-ann-hawkins.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Yeah, something I've noticed is how so many women who have a black parent and white parent are stunning. Neneh, Lisa and Halle to name three anyway.

Guess McCartney got something right, ebony and ivory do work in perfect harmony.

halle-berry-family-mother-judith-ann-hawkins.jpg

Yer one who married Prince Harry too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Unfortunately, most of em have terrible taste in men-Halle Berry's choice of men range from guys who beat the snot out of her, to guys who beat the snot out of her baby daddies.

Meghan Markle married a ginger, after he first marriage failed.

Btw, speaking of Neneh Cherry, whatever happened to her brother, Eagle Eye? The guy who sang 'Save Tonight?'

Wibbs wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Just sayin...

I said difficult not impossible

DrPhilG wrote: »
    She certainly had a boob job which is a damn shame, had no need at all (see "The Disappearance of Alice Creed" for evidence).

Not sure about other work. Although I've seen a few pictures where they airbrushed off her freckles which is a joke. They make her look prettier rather than being an eyesore!

Lip fillers, frozen face from botox and maybe a nose job, the last one is kinda hard to tell from photos.

Emily Blunt is another English belle-but the difference I find with her is she doesn't give a care if she ages or not, and it makes her far more beautiful for it.

Just hope she doesn't go through a horrible divorce.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Neneh’s cherry

Unfortunately, most of em have terrible taste in men-Halle Berry's choice of men range from guys who beat the snot out of her, to guys who beat the snot out of her baby daddies.

Meghan Markle married a ginger, after he first marriage failed.

Btw, speaking of Neneh Cherry, whatever happened to her brother, Eagle Eye? The guy who sang 'Save Tonight?'

Tomorrow he was gone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Tomorrow he was gone

At least he saved tonight

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Ms Arterton was always on my celebrity free pass list cos frankly she is ridiculously alluring, then last summer I was at an Arcade Fire concert in Malahide Castle with the missus and some pals and on my way back from the bar with two full carriers of lagers, I walked straight smack into the lovely Gemma and a gentleman friend and blurted out "bloody hell, its you!"

She gave me a cheery "hello!" but her chaps look said 'jog on p155 head' so i went back to my group nearby and them cracking up as they'd already clocked her and saw me looking flustered and my missus telling me "well you blew your chance!"

She was in a really cute biker jacket and cami top that night, and so pretty but like with a lot of celebs, shes absolutely tiny!

yeah a not terribly well known England-based Irish actor has been going out with her for a while now - mate of a mate.
    he's the guy in that Striking Out muck with Amy Huberman.

she's not that small - above average for a girl. listed at 1.7m. (even allowing for celeb exaggeration)

glasso wrote: »
    yeah a not terribly well known England-based Irish actor has been going out with her for a while now - mate of a mate.
    he's the guy in that Striking Out muck with Amy Huberman.

she's not that small - above average for a girl. listed at 1.7m. (even allowing for celeb exaggeration)

Yer Man, Rory Keenan, must be tiny. She's the same height as him. He's 5 feet, if he's anything.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    At least he saved tonight

Nenehs daughter is a singer called Mabel... She's got a very 90s vibe to her. Appeared on jools Holland a while back and had some success with a song called thinking of you. She's fairly decent in all respects!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Leelee Sobieski. I love a girl who hasn't left herself go .
    MV5BNDU3NWNiNWYtNjZiOC00ZWZkLWI2NWUtN2M1ZDNjYTlmYzA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg
    the-glass-house-flopped-1508436263.jpg

xleelee-sobieski.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dI6BaIFxuf.jpg

leelee_gal1.jpg

leelee_sobieski_en_jil_sander_4947_north_499x_white.jpg

Leelee-sobieski--580x853.jpg
    GettyImages-522358716.jpg

photo-big-1286979.jpg

399380FF00000578-3860752-image-m-123_1477081250279.jpg

Unlike some people

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

He's staying off the grid so Skynet cannot find him.

Leelee Sobieski. I love a girl who hasn't left herself go .

Cripes-she's a skeleton in those last few pics.

Just-no. She was such a beautiful woman, great body and just stunningly beautiful. The others she looks unwell.

Cripes-she's a skeleton in those last few pics.

Just-no. She was such a beautiful woman, great body and just stunningly beautiful. The others she looks unwell.

Recent picture. Hardly a skeleton, for a lady who has had two kids she's very refined and has a great figure.

leelee-sobieski-2018-amfar-gala-in-nyc-3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭BillyHasMates

photo-big-1286979.jpg

399380FF00000578-3860752-image-m-123_1477081250279.jpg

Unlike some people

Left or right?

In fairness, a robot that looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger coming back from the future to try to kill you is bound to take it's toll on your mental health..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,601 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Your woman could play Helen Hunt in a film.

Recent picture. Hardly a skeleton, for a lady who has had two kids she's very refined and has a great figure.

leelee-sobieski-2018-amfar-gala-in-nyc-3.jpg

I can see her skull. Like, the actual details and joints. She needs many pints of guinness.

She so much healthier before. She looks like she's starving in that pic. :eek:

• Advertisement

Tatiana Maslany..
    Probably the best actress ever..

0d18f9f50015e67ebb4e2154908d7913--tatiana-maslany-orphan-black.jpg

tatiana-maslany.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

27-tatiana-maslany.w600.h315.2x.jpg

tatiana_maslany_a_p.jpg

thumb-1920-506493.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement