Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭aroundthehouse

Roxanne Pallett anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Roxanne Pallett anyone?

No, no, no, no, no, no... I fear she'd accuse me of some horrible stuff for just trying to kiss her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Trivago Girl Gabrielle Miller

idhwzr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭donegal_man

No, no, no, no, no, no... I fear she'd accuse me of some horrible stuff for just trying to kiss her.

I fear if any of us were to approach most if not all of the ladies on here with amorous intent their security would beat us to a pulp then have us arrested.
    That said and despite her obvious personality issues Roxanne Pallett is a most attractive young lady in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,064 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Roxanne used to be very very very cute, but she is a massive bunny boiler so thats not attractive.

Jodie Comer playing the assassin in Killing Eve at the moment anyone? Sexy AF.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

blade1 wrote: »
    Trivago Girl Gabrielle Miller

idhwzr.jpg

She just has to say the word trivago and I get an angry blue veined diamond cutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I fear if any of us were to approach most if not all of the ladies on here with amorous intent their security would beat us to a pulp then have us arrested.
    That said and despite her obvious personality issues Roxanne Pallett is a most attractive young lady in my opinion.

Well, Kelly Brook will actually hit you and brag about it. (She's a right wagon, tbh).

You'd be surprised-some of these ladies are incredibly friendly-not in a creepy way, mind you. Just they will respond to questions on twitter, on tumblr, and are known to be friendly to fans.
    Larbre34 wrote: »
    Roxanne used to be very very very cute, but she is a massive bunny boiler so thats not attractive.

Jodie Comer playing the assassin in Killing Eve at the moment anyone? Sexy AF.

Roxanne always struck me as this 'bland' girl-she was on Emmerdale, and she was pretty crap on it. Tried her hand in movies, but only direct to dvd ones where she gets her kit off.

Jodie Comer...if looks could kill, I'd be a corpse. She's absolutely sex on legs. Just stunningly beautiful, and her Russian Accent is impeccable. (Killing Eve's been one of those shows that's lived up to the hype-great acting across the board, and also very funny-often darkly funny).

jodie-comer-at-2017-british-academy-television-awards-in-london-05-14-2017_10.jpg

jodie-comer-5e35865b-b42c-4584-94d5-f024a291f4d-resize-750.jpeg

Eva Green

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭.red.

Lots and lots of beautiful women in here but very few pictures or mentions of one girl who I'd imagine everybody reading this thread can agree on.
    She's recently turned 50 and probably looks better now than 30 years ago. Lads in their 20s right upto their grandfather's in their 70s will have had a thing for her at one stage. A true icon that even most gay men would probably get a horn for,
    Miss Kylie Minogue. Probably my number 1 girl of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

.red. wrote: »
    Lots and lots of beautiful women in here but very few pictures or mentions of one girl who I'd imagine everybody reading this thread can agree on.
    She's recently turned 50 and probably looks better now than 30 years ago. Lads in their 20s right upto their grandfather's in their 70s will have had a thing for her at one stage. A true icon that even most gay men would probably get a horn for,

you leave my girlfriend alone mister!

She's mine!

Oblig gif from "that" video in "those" pants..

image.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Never did anything for me.

Eva Green

Spent some time in Galway as a teenager. Wonder did some local lad get lucky? Would be quite a claim to fame.

I've watched films and TV shows I'd otherwise have had no interest in just to see her.

everlast75 wrote: »
    you leave my girlfriend alone mister!

She's mine!

Oblig gif...

image.jpg
    I deliberately left out the hot pants. It was too obvious.
    I'm struggling to think of a girl/woman who every generation from 17 right upto 70 would have had a serious horn for, all over 3 decades.

Never did anything for me.

If that hot pants doesn't get your blood flowing then I really don't know what will

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Roxanne Pallett anyone?

looks wise yes.

personality no.

If that hot pants doesn't get your blood flowing then I really don't know what will

It doesn't. Not an ass guy.

I never liked her that way.

If this thread shows us anything it's that people like different things and see "beauty" (or sexiness) differently. Whilst I can understand why people would find her attractive (she is by no means ugly), she doesn't do anything for me at all. I could honestly list 200 famous women I find more attractive than her, and likely many more less famous. That said, I honestly can't understand how some people like some of the women shown previously on here, but we're all different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

In fairness, you did qualify your comment by saying MOST gay men ;)

Noirin Kelly, woohhooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

Time for a Paige Spiranac update to the thread, methinks.

38996661_1083426355140151_6390343369972776960_n.jpg

39320107_275841003028903_4823434541844660224_n.jpg

39902795_2261504910737905_656768411581284352_n.jpg

41133030_329448967802819_1900360337283476013_n.jpg

36136218_235471207060262_8638786735435677696_n.jpg

32307781_126466391558682_7807844596704083968_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnj8DHpAAgu/?taken-by=iamkbpretty

Speaking of kelly brooke. Her funbags look good lately. She's put on a little weight.

• Advertisement

?taken-by=iamkbpretty

Speaking of kelly brooke. Her funbags look good lately. She's put on a little weight.

The lovely Kelly Brook, not to be confused with Kell Brook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Relikk wrote: »
    Time for a Paige Spiranac update to the thread, methinks.

Ya, we're on the same Paige. Fit as fuck

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnj8DHpAAgu/?taken-by=iamkbpretty

kelly brook is absolutely savage, amazing tatas

Ya, we're on the same Paige. Fit as fuck

Is it just me or is she doing something with her kegs?

They seem to vary in size from picture to picture. Theyre fantastic though.

kelly brook is absolutely savage, amazing tatas

She's amazing. She's definitely one of my favourites.

She's amazing. She's definitely one of my favourites.

same here, the bit of weight suits her

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Lauras Law

Sarah Greene

6001725932_98a9040a52_b.jpg

MV5BMTg1MDI4NjE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjg0MjMyNjE@__V1_SY1000_SX667_AL_.jpg?w=667

683full-sarah-greene-1.jpg?resize=683%2C1024

same here, the bit of weight suits her

Particularly around the tittie region

Bikini Model Shendelle Schokman

• Advertisement

Particularly around the tittie region

indeed, her fun bags are world class

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement