Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Gimme an A!

74281999ad6ba41a4d1911ff1d9f4793-d94ue12.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

same here, the bit of weight suits her
    Shows how tastes differ. When she was younger and thinner hell yeah, but now for me she looks fairly hefty. Not so keen on the good solid peasant stock look myself TBH, prefer the willowy.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Star Bingo wrote: »
    Gimme an A!

No

No

8e7edb7d2b61499509eaca90fd92a666-d94ue64.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Gimme an A!

74281999ad6ba41a4d1911ff1d9f4793-d94ue12.jpg

Eh?

• Advertisement

Ipso wrote: »
    Eh?

7cec8b03f8751a2074e84601505adbc3-d94ue33.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Relikk wrote: »
    Time for a Paige Spiranac update to the thread, methinks.

Quality, quality posting.

On a side note, the thread will be a year old in a matter of days, what are we doing to celebrate..? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Noveight wrote: »

On a side note, the thread will be a year old in a matter of days, what are we doing to celebrate..? :pac:
    Top 10 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Rachel Rileys arse?

Yeah, I dunno, that Paige spirinac one is hot all right, but she just seems, I dunno, bland hot or something..and every photo she's so posed and she's doing that thing with her leg..like she's about to jump over a small fence or something..meh..

• Advertisement

the thread will be a year old in a matter of days, what are we doing to celebrate..? :pac:

giphy.gif

Hopefully it really won’t be my hand.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

giphy.gif

Hopefully it really won’t be my hand.....

How else will you open the bottle?:confused: :pac:

Lauras Law wrote: »

MV5BMTg1MDI4NjE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjg0MjMyNjE@__V1_SY1000_SX667_AL_.jpg?w=667

This is the look you want to get just before she reaches for her post coital cigarette.

Champagner.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

This is the look you want to get just before she reaches for her post coital cigarette.
    Post coital? She hardly looks spent or even excited, more like "that was a nice cup of tea". :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

How else will you open the bottle?:confused: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭donegal_man

7cec8b03f8751a2074e84601505adbc3-d94ue33.jpg

No idea who she is but the phrase "cute as a button" comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

^^^^^
    That gives a hole new meaning to the phrase 'put a cork in it' :eek:

Shannyn Sossamyn
    4223_shannyn_sossamon.jpg

740full-shannyn-sossamon.jpg

shannyn-sossamon-31011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭storker

Alexandra Breckinridge-she does camera acting too, like The Walking Dead, but is most probably known for voice work on shows like Family Guy.

But at her absolute best in the first American Horror Story.

(Must...stop..replying...to...old...posts...)

Yeah, I dunno, that Paige spirinac one is hot all right, but she just seems, I dunno, bland hot or something..and every photo she's so posed and she's doing that thing with her leg..like she's about to jump over a small fence or something..meh..

I'd still ride her.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Might have posted her before but either way she is worth another mention - Dianna Agron:

Dianna-Agron.jpg

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.hellogiggles.com%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2F25020304%2FGettyImages-538911510.jpg

7024366-diana-agron.jpg

591f85d8ae84e187ae58c0d64b870469.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

god's toy wrote: »
    Top 10 ?

I pity the person who has to correlate that data-carpal tunnel in both wrists, one for writing and one for....other stuff.
    ^^^^^
    That gives a hole new meaning to the phrase 'put a cork in it' :eek:

Shannyn Sossamyn

Sossamyn went mad with drugs. Dern ruined herself with em. A bit mad too.
    I never really cared for her, tbh. Similar with Kelly Brook, I just think they've no personality. They do nothing for me.

Sarah Greene is stunning. She's way more quality than Brook.

Kylie is a strange one for me. I think she's a stunning woman, but I've always had a thing for her sister, Dannii.
    Yeah, I know, strange.

profile-talent-dannii-minogue-6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

a8a6bcedec8ac344d1d4d700846849b8.jpg

c6f3fda57c8cacb794b5f87dfac5a72b.jpg

Oti Matabuse from Strictly Come Dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Shannyn Sossamyn

Wasn't too keen when she was younger but these days definitely would.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

perhaps not the most, but certainly one I am not tiring of watching these days in Iron Fist (it can be tough going)... she was also in GoT

Jessica Henwick

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F06%2F000222544hr.jpg%3Fw%3D2000&w=700&q=85

jessica-premiere_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqOziY9D8OuJqFM4dj5x0AbkxvgkcUc_JYHBQTD2dEHZg.jpg?imwidth=480

Certain asian ladies might be pidgeon-holed into being very thin, but her figure is much fuller and its eye catching to say the least

everlast75 wrote: »

Jessica Henwick

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F06%2F000222544hr.jpg%3Fw%3D2000&w=700&q=85

Oh, gawd, was she one of those painful Sand thingies in GoT? Think you may have ruined her for me :eek: Still agree on the figure. Ironfist has moved to 18s this season, so you never know. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Plopsu wrote: »
    Wasn't too keen when she was younger but these days definitely would.

The last time I saw Shannyn Sossamyn was in a bit part in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, she really just seemed to disapear! I think perhaps her stunning exotic look hampered her career.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

conorhal wrote: »
    The last time I saw Shannyn Sossamyn was in a bit part in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, she really just seemed to disapear! I think perhaps her stunning exotic look hampered her career.

I saw her in Wayward Pines, with Matt Dillon, recently. Still looked amazing.

• Advertisement

I pity the person who has to correlate that data-carpal tunnel in both wrists, one for writing and one for....other stuff.

Sossamyn went mad with drugs. Dern ruined herself with em. A bit mad too.
    I never really cared for her, tbh. Similar with Kelly Brook, I just think they've no personality. They do nothing for me.

Sarah Greene is stunning. She's way more quality than Brook.

Kylie is a strange one for me. I think she's a stunning woman, but I've always had a thing for her sister, Dannii.
    Yeah, I know, strange.

profile-talent-dannii-minogue-6.jpg

Dannii Minogue is gorgeous. So is kelly brooke though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement